Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He decided (like Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin) to forgo a trial and judge and let the police remove the evil from us.

18 year old black man breaks the first rule of the gun fight.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the officer was questioning two men — one later identified as 18-year-old Antonio Martin — late Tuesday about a theft at a Berkeley convenience store when Martin pulled a 9mm handgun on the officer.

The officer stumbled backward but fired three shots, one of which struck Martin, Belmar said. No shots came from Martin's loaded gun, the chief said.​

:mock: gun fight losers

resodko

BANNED
Banned
awww, he didn't even get a shot off?

no fair :(

i've heard morons suggesting the cop should have gone to his taser :darwinsm:

musterion

Never instigate violence against someone you don't know has the capacity and willingness to respond with greater violence.

Such a simple lesson. You'd think more people would find it obvious, but the human gene pool has a way of cleaning itself.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Never instigate violence against someone you don't know has the capacity and willingness to respond with greater violence.

Such a simple lesson. You'd think more people would find it obvious, but the human gene pool has a way of cleaning itself.

And another Darwin Award winner!

shagster01

He decided (like Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin) to forgo a trial and judge and let the police remove the evil from us.

18 year old black man breaks the first rule of the gun fight.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the officer was questioning two men — one later identified as 18-year-old Antonio Martin — late Tuesday about a theft at a Berkeley convenience store when Martin pulled a 9mm handgun on the officer.

The officer stumbled backward but fired three shots, one of which struck Martin, Belmar said. No shots came from Martin's loaded gun, the chief said.​

:mock: gun fight losers

This guy had it coming. However, mocking him is the wrong response. Though he brought it on himself, it's still a sad situation.

Mocking the guy is as bad as chastising the cop. We can all just be sad it came to that and move on.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This guy had it coming. However, mocking him is the wrong response. Though he brought it on himself, it's still a sad situation.

Mocking the guy is as bad as chastising the cop. We can all just be sad it came to that and move on.

:up:

Doom

These police have got to stop killing all these thieves!!!

The store owners should do it first. :Grizzly:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. Mocking the dead moron is good and right. Chastising the officer would be evil and stupid. That you equate the two makes you evil and stupid.

shagster01

Nope. Mocking the dead moron is good and right.
Chastising the officer would be evil and stupid. That you equate the two makes you evil and stupid.

It only feeds your sadistic perversion. You are no better than a muslim terrorist. Get behind me Satan.

shagster01

You should ask Santa to bring you some brains for Christmas. :kook:

Rid yourself of your sick sadistic blood lust. You are rejoicing that God's child made a bad choice leading to his ultimate demise? God would have prefered this not happen, he live and repent. He is not mocking his demise instead.

How is a heathen like me more Christian than you, you filthy pig?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are rejoicing that God's child made a bad choice leading to his ultimate demise?
Nope. I'm mocking a guy for being stupid enough to pull a gun on a police officer.

God would have prefered this not happen, he live and repent.
That would have been far better. We wouldn't be able to mock him then. :thumb:

You're more willing to call people names than I am? :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Rid yourself of your sick sadistic blood lust. You are rejoicing that God's child made a bad choice leading to his ultimate demise? God would have prefered this not happen, he live and repent. He is not mocking his demise instead.

Some people just aren't happy unless they can sit in smug self righteous indignation at the demise of others - even 18 year old's who have barely broken into adulthood. If they could edit 'The Shawshank Redemption' they'd likely have Morgan Freeman's character blown away before he even appeared in the film...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Enter stage left...Sharpton, Jackson, Farakkhan with more race baiting words of incitement. We might even get a cameo from Obama & Holder.

Let the next circus begin....

shagster01

Enter stage left...Sharpton, Jackson, Farakkhan with more race baiting words of incitement. We might even get a cameo from Obama & Holder.

Let the next circus begin....

Yes, because the "Christians" have already come from stage right to show no grace or tact. Let's complete the act.

note: I'm obviously not talking about the real Christians. Just the blood thirsty sadist posers like Nick and Stripe.

Doom

Some people just aren't happy unless they can sit in smug self righteous indignation at the demise of others - even 18 year old's who have barely broken into adulthood.
How old does someone have to be before they are held accountable for pulling a gun on a police officer?

shagster01

How old does someone have to be before they are held accountable for pulling a gun on a police officer?

He should be held accountable for sure. But his death does not need to be celebrated and mocked like a Muslim terrorist would do.