Male Student Sues School District After Girl Allowed to Undress in Boys’ Locker Room

jman

Rather yes, in the manner of where she undresses.

Well, the physical transformations of thos kind are not a quick one. Such needs to be addressed for the mean time.
Yes, she does need to be addressed. I'm repeating myself. Why can't she change in the nurses office?

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

jman

For the same reason he "cant".
But it's the BOYS locker room! He belongs there, she/he doesn't, she's got boobs ya know. When we grow up it's ok, but for kids? I know, when I was young I had a hard enough time getting use to seeing other men, I can't imagine undressing with women!

glassjester

A question for all the people who seem to have no issue with a girl in a boy's locker room:

Should boys and girls have separate locker rooms? Why?

A possible solution to this particular situation:

All the boys decide to "identify" as girls, and get changed in the girls' locker room. Then, all the girls will become uncomfortable in the girls' locker room, and they can "identify" as boys, and use the (now unused, except for the 1 tranny) boys' locker room.

jman

A question for all the people who seem to have no issue with a girl in a boy's locker room:

Should boys and girls have separate locker rooms? Why?

A possible solution to this particular situation:

All the boys decide to "identify" as girls, and get changed in the girls' locker room. Then, all the girls will become uncomfortable in the girls' locker room, and they can "identify" as boys, and use the (now unused, except for the 1 tranny) boys' locker room.
[emoji23] [emoji23] LOVE it!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
More important question: Why must the trans student not dress in the boy's locker room because of one uptight boy with delecate sensibilities... feels uncomfortabe?

Because they are the one with the problem, the boy was being a boy. The pretenda boy who had a bra on (must not feel too bad about breasts to wear a bra) is the one who doesnt belong in the boys room.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Why should the transgender student have to go elsewhere to change?
Because they are not transgender, they are male or female. Biologically, they will a be the gender they were born as. Genes, skeleton, musculature: that never changes, even with hormone therapy, for a human to change gender. A person should always use the locker room that matches their genetalia. It's common courtesy.