ECT Did the Body of Christ Really Begin in Acts 2?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did the Lord destroy the beast and false prophet in 70ad?

If they're not alive today, then I would say yes.

Before you reply, just remember, if they were men, they are dead right now, and will be resurrected at the Great White Throne Judgment with the other unbelievers.

SaulToPaul 2

If they're not alive today, then I would say yes.

Before you reply, just remember, if they were men, they are dead right now, and will be resurrected at the Great White Throne Judgment with the other unbelievers.

Well, my understanding is that he would destroy them with the brightness of his coming.

Was there a delay?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, my understanding is that he would destroy them with the brightness of his coming.

When you say "destroy" do you mean "kill them"?

Was there a delay?

Like I said, if they were men, then it is my understanding that they are dead, and won't come to life until the second resurrection at the GWTJ.

Or, are you claiming they were annihilated and don't exist no more in any type of form?

SaulToPaul 2

When you say "destroy" do you mean "kill them"?

Like I said, if they were men, then it is my understanding that they are dead, and won't come to life until the second resurrection at the GWTJ.

Or, are you claiming they were annihilated and don't exist no more in any type of form?

Did this happen to them?

Rev 19
9 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Danoh

Yes, I know.

However, you Dispies don't know what Paul is talking about.

The blindness to Israel didn't take place in the first century. It took place hundreds of years before the first century when God scattered the Israelites from the 10 tribes amongst the Gentiles.

The clue to the mystery is found in Gen 48:19

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;ns may come in;

Because you guys don't understand the mystery Paul spoke of in Romans 11, you guys can't tell us who the great nations the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh became.

Prove me wrong steko....tell us what great nations and great peoples the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh became?

We became fellow heirs with "them". That is how all Israel became saved, because many of the "them" from the 10 tribes were amongst the Gentiles who became one body with the Jews.

That is the mystery Paul spoke of.

I was born under the new covenant. My sins were taken away and paid for before I was born because of what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

My sins were taken away, and paid for before I was born. That was the promise of the New Covenant.

Christ Jesus was King of kings, and Lord of lords before I was born. That was the promise of the New Covenant.

This is where you are dead wrong.

All sins were paid for. No one has to enter any kind of "relationship" for their sins to be paid for.

No it's not.

All sins were paid for, for all time, by a one time sacrifice.

Lol, never mind that Romans 11:25's "mystery" is NOT the "mystery" regarding the "one new man" that Paul writes of elsewhere in his writings.

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and just where is that verse found !!

dan p

Tet claims this occurred in 70ad when Rome destroyed Jerusalem.

Rev 19
9 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

DAN P

Tet claims this occurred in 70ad when Rome destroyed Jerusalem.

Rev 19

Hi and the way it was written , it was your theology !!

Sorry if I mis-understood !!

This means Tet is a Preterist !!

dan p