THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
... and now there are still two types of Gentiles. Those grafted into the olive tree and those not.

RD has the right answer. The saved and the unsaved. The unsaved
will stand before God and be judged by their works. The saved will
receive rewards from Christ. The saved will not be judged.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The saved today are those who hear the Grace Gospel Message (Paul's Gospel)
and place their faith in Christ as their Savior. They will receive the righteousness
of Christ, the sealing and indwelling of the Holy Spirit and be baptized (not by
water) into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit. They cannot lose that position.
They are saved throughout eternity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The kingdom of God encompasses all of God's creation. I don't see why you think is any problem for MAD.

The gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of the grace of God are not identical no matter how much you cry about it.

Yep. Let him sob, cry, whine, and gripe. It won't change a thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Guess what... we preach it because it's right there in the pages of scripture. Only a blind bat can miss it.

The "rest of Christianity" is pretty much like most of Israel back in Christ's day. That's why I usually call it "Churchianity".

That word is appropriate for those who depend on their religiosity and
not the true Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, that explains your confusion, contradiction, and misinterpretation of the Scriptures.

You have been taught to wrongly divide the word of truth but using the dividing line of "this is not written to me" and "this is written to me" instead of the correct dividing line of "this is what God wants and expects from mankind" and "this is not what God wants and expects from mankind".

An example is this verse:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

Using your dividing line, the entire verse goes into the "this is not written to me" category, which allows people to think someone can be a homosexual without losing salvation.
Whenever anyone brings up the verse, the people using your dividing line can focus on the part that says that both need to be put to death as a way of ignoring the part that says men should not be homosexuals.

Using my dividing line, the verse becomes two parts.
The first part is the part that goes into the this is what God wants and expects from mankind".
God wants and expects mankind to flee from homosexual lusts and avoid homosexual behavior, even to the point of finding it as offensive as premeditated murder.

In the "this is not what God wants and expects from mankind" is mankind putting homosexuals to death for their offenses.
God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked because He really wants the wicked to repent and live.

Ezekiel 18:23
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?​

Your problem is, you're consistently wrong. Somewhere along your
walk of life, you picked up some false doctrine and allowed it to
make itself at home inside your mind, soul and spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are in danger of having your name blotted out of the book of life?

Revelation 3:5
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.​

Says who? You? I wouldn't take your word for much of anything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Old Testament is the portion of the Bible that comes directly from the TaNaKh, composed of the Torah (Law, also known as the five books of Moses and the Pentateuch), the Nevi'im ("Prophets") and Ketuvim ("Writings").

The Old Testament is the books that Jesus referred to whenever He said, "it is written".
The Old Testament is the books that Paul quoted over and over again in his epistles.

Inside the Old Testament can be found many covenants that God made, including the Old Covenant (both versions Deuteronomy 29:1) made with the children of Israel and the New Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31) God promised to make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, which was finally made during the last supper and crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

You, on the other hand, are so set on "right dividing" your Bible with a magic marker that 90% of it has become blotted out.

Your ignorant conclusion/accusation proves only, you don't
know what you're talking about. You're very confused.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
G.O. can you give us a personal testimony of how you became a
child of God? Most posters cannot/will not do so. Yet, we should,
as true believers (if truly all of us are?) be willing to confess with
our Mouth, Jesus as Lord and Savior. Don't you think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have given my testimony on this forum a number of times.
However, when I've asked several posters to give me and the
rest of the world a personal testimony of how, when, where
they became a Christian, they either won't answer, run away,
or become indignant. Why do you suppose they do that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If someone asks for my testimony, I'm more than willing to give it. Everyone
ought to be open to that. Unless, they're not truly saved, don't know if they're
saved or are embarrassed about what they believe? That's the only reasons I
can come up with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People have an easy time opening up about their education, job status,
age, married or not, etc. However, when it comes to their Spiritual roots
they seem to waver?

Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm saved for eternity. I'm in the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit dwells within
me. I'll spend eternity in Heaven. My sins are all paid for, my stand before God
is certain. I have the righteousness of Christ. I believe in the Grace Gospel
Message. (Paul's Gospel) I was brought up in a Christ centered, Bible believing,
non-denominational church. I first heard the Grace Gospel in 1962 and have
believed since that time. I was twelve years old at the time. I'm sixty five as
of December 25, 2015. I have two Grand children. Boy and a girl. I'm retired.

That's a part of my testimony. Is that so difficult? I think not.