I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
bill-clinton-Juanita-Broaddrick-Kathleen-Willey-Gennifer-Flowers-.jpg

Timotheos

Everyone will vote for Hillary when she is seen next to Donald Trump. And no one inside their sane mind believes Cruz lives outside the Neocon upper Republican establishment which is caving in on itself.

I will never vote for Hillary. I will also never vote for Trump.
Unfortunately for the Country, it now looks like one of these will become the president.

Maybe this can be fixed in 2020.

glorydaz

I will never vote for Hillary. I will also never vote for Trump.
Unfortunately for the Country, it now looks like one of these will become the president.

Maybe this can be fixed in 2020.

It's one thing if you don't believe in voting at all, but it's quite another to advocate not voting at all when you would normally vote. That's only proof of a childish cop out on your part.

Timotheos

It's one thing if you don't believe in voting at all, but it's quite another to advocate not voting at all when you would normally vote. That's only proof of a childish cop out on your part.

I will vote in November, I just said that I will not vote for Mrs Clinton or Infantile Trump. There will be other candidates on the Ballot, and surely one of them is far better than those two. And I will vote straight down the REST of the ballot on the Republican side, just to hold the liberals in check. (IF you MUST know)

It is a childish copout to vote for someone that you know is unfit to be the president. I have higher standards, and I will not copout and vote for that dingbat Trump or that criminal Clinton. My conscience will be clean on election day. Will yours?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I will vote in November, I just said that I will not vote for Mrs Clinton or Infantile Trump. There will be other candidates on the Ballot, and surely one of them is far bettter than those two. And I will vote straight down the REST of the ballot on the Republican side, just to hold the liberals in check. (IF you MUST know)

It is a childish copout to vote for someone that you know is unfit to be the president. I have higher standards, and I will not copout and vote for that dingbat Trump or that criminal Clinton. My conscience will be clean on election day. Will yours?
You're a fool

Timotheos

You're a fool

Thanks.

I have no beef against a person who would vote for Dumb Trump to stop Criminal Clinton, okay? I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Clinton from being elected. I also have no beef against a person who would vote for Criminal Clinton to stop Dumb Trump. I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Trump from being elected. Both candidates are a danger to America and should be stopped. The only possible way to stop BOTH of them is for all of us to agree to vote for a Third Party Candidate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks.

I have no beef against a person who would vote for Dumb Trump to stop Criminal Clinton, okay? I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Clinton from being elected. I also have no beef against a person who would vote for Criminal Clinton to stop Dumb Trump. I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Trump from being elected. Both candidates are a danger to America and should be stopped. The only possible way to stop BOTH of them is for all of us to agree to vote for a Third Party Candidate.

You're living on Fantasy Island

View attachment 24230View attachment 24231View attachment 24231