Halloween

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh no! I would never get away; they would catch me and place a carved pumpkin on my head!

Y'all would get away alright, not I, and my picture would be in the newspaper, pumpkin head and all! They might wrap me up with toilette paper and mail me to Hillary's house where she would use mind control tactics to brain wash me into being a Democrat. After all, a lobotomy and some Hollywood acting lessons will do the trick.

Sherman could out move me, so i should be in the chopper? Maybe I could woman the video camera, and we could show it on Youtube?

glorydaz

Oh no! I would never get away; they would catch me and place a carved pumpkin on my head!

Y'all would get away alright, not I, and my picture would be in the newspaper, pumpkin head and all! They might wrap me up with toilette paper and mail me to Hillary's house where she would use mind control tactics to brain wash me into being a Democrat. After all, a lobotomy and some Hollywood acting lessons will do the trick.

Sherman could out move me, so i should be in the chopper? Maybe I could woman the video camera, and we could show it on Youtube?

And here I thought I had good reason not to go with Tam and Angel. My fears were so ......mundane.... in comparison to yours. Do NOT risk it. Believe me Hollywood is not all it's cracked up to be and a DEMOCRAT? Fate worse than death. Just don't answer the door when they come knocking. :thumb:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
i have to have my treatment anyway. Do not know what to do on Halloween, although this is one of those kids off to somewhere neighborhoods. Sad but true, no kiddies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ahh!
The cameraman. How could I forget the cameraman?!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OK! I admit it! I was a bad kid on Halloween. I rolled and kicked pumpkins. My poor mama, she never knew anything about doing bad things on Halloween!

I knew all these dirty tricks and my kids did not do these nasty things, or I would know and punish them!

Their kids never had the same Halloween; it was more like kids going to private parties. Why? From what I remember they worried about the safety aspect for kids, not their potential bad behaviour.

I was just the opposite. As a kid, I never pulled any pranks and was one of those kids who said "thank you" after receiving the candy.

As a preteen and teen, my Halloween always consisted of going to the Halloween get-together with my church youth group.

Sounds boring, huh? :chuckle:

PureX

281505_211162992350847_728997504_n.jpg
Typical conservative BS, as there are no kids on this planet that are too lazy to dress up in costumes and go 'trick-or-treating'. :chuckle:

PureX

My dad used to have a halloween hay-ride for the adults and their kids. He borrowed a neighbor's large hay wagon and hooked it to his tractor, strung colored lights all over it, and put bales of hay on if for people to sit. Meanwhile he'd put a big fire in the wood stove in the barn for people to warm up (halloween can be cold around these parts) and everyone would take turns riding around on the wagon, and warming up by the fire. Lots of beer and liquor for the adults, and lots of candy and games for the kids. Everyone was thoroughly happy. :)