"GOOD GUY LIST"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Your "revelation" is, NO revelation from God. Perhaps, from the "DARK SIDE?"

Lets review, Grosnick, winner of the "Troll Award" on TOL, starts a list of who is good and who is bad, unaware perhaps that Jesus of the Bible taught "Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God". Birds of a feather flock together.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
They don't get much more "Moronic" than yourself. How do you do it?
I'll bet you put in a lot of overtime?

With Grosnick whenever he calls me names that means I made a point that he can't defend.

Had the Jews accepted Jesus and his gospel they would be teaching it today from Jerusalem to the 4 corners of the earth. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to realize that.

Somehow rejecting his gospel and making Jesus a human sacrifice became the religion of the Gentile world, a new gospel.

The triumphant Life of Christ in the original gospel was lost to the easier, belief in the offering up a lamb as a sacrifice, theoretical gospel.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm talking about the new Bozo's you listed before. And, the dopey
Celestial's. Give us a laugh and place them in alphabetical order?

Well, the Urantia Book reveals many different types, orders and functions of angels and celestials but not their names unless they were part of the narration of the history of our world. Like for instance the "voice of the garden" Solonia who called out to Adam and Eve after their default. Solonia was the presenter of the Adam and Eve papers, she was assigned to Adam and Eve along with 100,000 other angles during the times of the default.

I can list the basic Personalities of the Grand Universe if you want?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pay no mind to Caino. He is a follower of the Urantia Book Cult. The Internet
calls it a UFO Cult. It is "ANTI-CHRISTIAN." It has its beginnings in the occult.
(demonic in nature) One of Satan's false doctrines. It was written in the mid
50s around the same time as L.Ron Hubbard's "Dianetics" Which became
Scientology later. These two "religious systems" are alike.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, the Urantia Book reveals many different types, orders and functions of angels and celestials but not their names unless they were part of the narration of the history of our world. Like for instance the "voice of the garden" Solonia who called out to Adam and Eve after their default. Solonia was the presenter of the Adam and Eve papers, she was assigned to Adam and Eve along with 100,000 other angles during the times of the default.

I can list the basic Personalities of the Grand Universe if you want?

"bad guy list" Mystic, anti-Christian, follower of a UFO Cult, demon
based.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I was thinking more of this:

lioness_zpstyotqqfi.jpg~original

Tambora: Protective and fierce, when need be.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With Grosnick whenever he calls me names that means I made a point that he can't defend.
False.
One can name call and defend a point at the same time.

And the flip side is that can not name call at all and still be wrong in defense of a point.

In other words, name calling has nothing to do with whether one is right or wrong about a point.

glorydaz

Pay no mind to Caino. He is a follower of the Urantia Book Cult. The Internet
calls it a UFO Cult. It is "ANTI-CHRISTIAN." It has its beginnings in the occult.
(demonic in nature) One of Satan's false doctrines. It was written in the mid
50s around the same time as L.Ron Hubbard's "Dianetics" Which became
Scientology later. These two "religious systems" are alike.

:thumb:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Caino the Mystic is trying his best to derail the thread. Keep up the bad work Cultist.

Well, no, you brought up the Urantia Book and then begged me to list all he names of the angels therin, which I spared you like a friend wouldn't give in to the ravings of an inebriated fellow who may momentarily not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, no, you brought up the Urantia Book and then begged me to list all he names of the angels therin, which I spared you like a friend wouldn't give in to the ravings of an inebriated fellow who may momentarily not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your wit is lacking. Something to do with the voices in your head
interrupting the flow perhaps? Take off your tinfoil hat, that may
help? Your cosmic Mentors are filling your head with too much
mystic information and your tiny mind can't fit it all in.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Your wit is lacking. Something to do with the voices in your head
interrupting the flow perhaps? Take off your tinfoil hat, that may
help? Your cosmic Mentors are filling your head with too much
mystic information and your tiny mind can't fit it all in.

My religion discourages the practice of mysticism, and we don't talk to donkeys or believe in unicorns.