ECT Dispensationalism Defined

andyc

They can't accept that.

First they have to make the dispensation of grace a time period, then they have to have Paul as member #1 in the special group in the secret parenthetical time period.

Simply because a lot of the teaching by Jesus, the apostles, and even Paul himself, is a bit too hard to digest.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's all about creating an elite class, isn't it?
I believe it was Charles Taze Russel who was also sucked into dispensationalism that was becoming more and more prevalent in the brethren denomination. And I believe it was he who also created a slave class distinction. The earthly class (JWs who have to work to be saved), and the elite 144,000 who rule over them.

Dispensationalism is an elitist teaching, isn't it?
And I think it's one of the first signs to look for in a cult.

Like I said earlier, Charles Taze Russell and Joseph Smith were contemporaries of John Nelson Darby.

All three men created an elite class (Dispensationalists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses)

All three taught that doomsday was imminent. Smith called the Mormons "Latter Day" Saints because he taught that the mid 1800's were the latter days. Darby invented the "rapture" and taught that it was going to happen at any day in the mid 1800's. Russell taught that Christ secretly returned in 1874, and that He was going to come again in 1914.

All three men taught that their "elite class" of believers would be spared from the rest of the world.

andyc

Like I said earlier, Charles Taze Russell and Joseph Smith were contemporaries of John Nelson Darby.

All three men created an elite class (Dispensationalists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses)

All three taught that doomsday was imminent. Smith called the Mormons "Latter Day" Saints because he taught that the mid 1800's were the latter days. Darby invented the "rapture" and taught that it was going to happen at any day in the mid 1800's. Russell taught that Christ secretly returned in 1874, and that He was going to come again in 1914.

Ah ok, I didn't see your post on that, but yes the connection is obvious, isn't it.
And notice how you must submit to their authority to be saved?

Similar to some here.

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct!

They all were invented in the mid 1800's during "the age of the cults"

Joseph Smith, John Nelson Darby, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy were all contemporaries.

Darby invented Dispensationalism.

AD 70-ism/Preterism was invented by J Stuart Russell in the late 1800's.

Therefore, it is false, according to you, sweetie.

You merely copy'npaste/plagiarize from him, and Hank Hanegraaf.

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct!

They all were invented in the mid 1800's during "the age of the cults"

Joseph Smith, John Nelson Darby, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and Mary Baker Eddy were all contemporaries.

Darby invented Dispensationalism.

This was invented by you in the last 5 years. Not one person taught this, until you did:

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Therefore, you invented it-it is false.

andyc

Interesting that, the term "Jehovah's witness", is referring to the fact that people in the flesh want to be a witness of the old covenant revelation of God.
This suggests that man can achieve redemption by his own works, and receive a physical reward (the physical earth).
This is nothing less than glorification of the flesh, which is a massive lie. And yet the Hyper disps also have swallowed that lie, believing that the Kingdom slaves also receive an eternal physical reward for physical works done in the flesh.

When Paul said, reckon yourselves already dead, this was about ending any possible significance of human performance, and wholly relying on faith alone, because there is no other way to relate to God.
The disps undo scripture in order to invent another way.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's very significant. Because by identifying physical people on earth, you are glorifying the flesh. The very thing that the New Testament is out to end. It is it's main purpose in fact.

andycain's "argument": identifying "physical people" on earth is "glorifying the flesh."

No scripture says that. candyandycain thus asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ, a man today, in flesh and bone,"glorifies the flesh."

That is satanic.

Sssssssssssssssssssss.............

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Joseph Smith - ""I prophesy in the name of the Lord God, and let it be written--the Son of Man will not come in the clouds of heaven till I am eighty-five years old."

Ellen White - "Time is almost finished. Get ready, get ready, get ready.' ...now time is almost finished...and what we have been years learning, they will have to learn in a few months."

Charles Taze Russell - "we consider it an established truth that the final end of the kingdoms of this world, and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God, will be accomplished by the end of A.D. 1914"

John Nelson Darby - "We insist on the fact that the house has been ruined, its ordinances perverted, its orders and all its arrangements forsaken or destroyed; that human ordinances, a human order, have been substituted for them; and what merits all the attention of faith, we insist that the Lord... is coming soon in His power and glory to judge all this state of things"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And notice how you must submit to their authority to be saved?

The other thing that Smith, Russell, and Darby have in common, is that each man taught that he had a special revelation directly from God.

John Nelson Darby - "For my part, if I were bound to receive all that has been said by the Millenarians, I would reject the whole system, but their views and statements weigh with me not one feather. But this does not hinder me from enquiring by the teaching of the same spirit... what God has with infinite graciousness revealed to me concerning His dealing with the Church" - J. N. Darby, 'Reflections Upon the Prophetic Inquiry, and the Views Advanced in It', Collected Writings., Prophetic I, Vol. II. pp. 6-7.

andyc

andycain's "argument": identifying "physical people" on earth is "glorifying the flesh."

No scripture says that. candyandycain thus asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ, a man today, in flesh and bone,"glorifies the flesh."

That is satanic.

Sssssssssssssssssssss.............

If a reward is physical, and is received in the physical, it is obtained by merit. And so in this way the flesh is glorified.

The glory of physical man is in his flesh, which is why we wear clothes today, because man's fleshly glory has turned to shame. And this is why we groan in this tent seeking to be further clothed with our habitation in heaven. A new heavenly body with a heavenly glory.
as yet we do not know what we shall be, but we know we will be like Jesus, because by faith we are glorified in him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet the Hyper disps also have swallowed that lie, believing that the Kingdom slaves also receive an eternal physical reward for physical works done in the flesh.

It's why the Dispensationalists have animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

They have themselves ruling with Christ Jesus over these kingdom slaves.

andyc

So ask yourself this, W.
Will all the kingdom saints come back to the earth naked?
If not, why do they require coverings?

Man will have to live on the earth still enslaved by his carnal desires for ever and ever and ever?

If you just stopped and thought a moment about all the nonsense you throw out here, you might just have an epiphany.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, the law is ended.

Made up. Two of the purposes of the law-now:

1.Galatians 3:24 KJVWherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

2.Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7:7 KJVWhat shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Thus, it shows the lost what sin is, to bring them to Christ.

candyandy thus asserts, like Craigie, that all are saved, for:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

andycain-"the law is ended"-no law=no transgression, no sin, sin cannot be imputed, and the lost cannot be condemned.

Romans 4:15 KJV Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Satanic. Have a seat, Cain, jr.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So ask yourself this, W.
Will all the kingdom saints come back to the earth naked?
If not, why do they require coverings?

Man will have to live on the earth still enslaved by his carnal desires for ever and ever and ever?

If you just stopped and thought a moment about all the nonsense you throw out here, you might just have an epiphany.

All roads lead to Darby.

Nobody taught this nonsense before Darby

"There are two great subjects which occupy the sphere of millennial prophecy and testimony - The Church and its glory in Christ, and the Jews and their glory as a redeemed nation in Christ - the heavenly people and the earthly people. The habitation and scene of the one being the heavens; of the other, the earth" - John Nelson Darby, The Christian Witness, April 1838, p. 164.

john w

Hall of Fame
If a reward is physical, and is received in the physical, it is obtained by merit. And so in this way the flesh is glorified.

The glory of physical man is in his flesh, which is why we wear clothes today, because man's fleshly glory has turned to shame. And this is why we groan in this tent seeking to be further clothed with our habitation in heaven. A new heavenly body with a heavenly glory.
as yet we do not know what we shall be, but we know we will be like Jesus, because by faith we are glorified in him.

identifying "physical people" on earth is glorifying in the flesh

=you assert the resurrection is glorifying in the flesh

=satanic

andyc

It's why the Dispensationalists have animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

They have themselves ruling with Christ Jesus over these kingdom slaves.

Yeah
They glorify the carnal kingdom slaves according to their flesh, in order to remove every verse applying to the BOC, which suggests there maybe some accountability in this christian walk.

The BOC are not in the flesh, so there is zero accountability.
The kingdom slaves are in the flesh, and are totally accountable.

Whereas the bible simply talks about dying to self / flesh etc, and walking in the Spirit. Which is dying in the continual sense and walking in the Spirit. You won't find any MADists talking about walking in the Spirit, because they don't know what it means. They only want to claim that they are the righteousness of God, because they believe it. And boast in Christ's righteousness as a way of justifying fleshly weakness.

john w

Hall of Fame

All three men taught that their "elite class" of believers would be spared from the rest of the world.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's what Darby taught them.

Darby taught that the country club "Heavenly class" of people will be secretly raptured away, and then the kingdom slaves will have to go back to sacrificing animals again for sin atonement.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs.