Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Close yet totally different functions (the vagina is for sexual pleasure and reproduction, the urethra for disposing of liquid body waste).

I don't really want to labour the point but firstly you are technically correct aCW, I'll concede that much, although the wiki vagina page on it does also include the urethra as a relevant part.

You'll notice in the wiki diagram that the other female orafice that disposes human waste is nearby as well, but it wasn't designed to be used as a sex object.

Quote:
I'm surprised that you didn't play the oral sex card Al. In any event, according to the CDC, that isn't always safe for those who engage homosex either.

Oral Sex and HIV Risk
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/behavior/oralsex.html

Safer sex has always been my mantra aCW, for whoever is doing it, however they are doing it.

If you truly want safe sex you'll need to take my advice that I've been giving you for sometime now (it involves meeting a lady, making her your best friend and then eventually marrying her).

God didn't make His design for human sexuality (sex between a man and a womn in the confines of marriage) risky Al.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Brian Brown, the supposed Catholic scholars at First Things, the two women who wrote the letter and the editors at The Federalist won't keep you out of Hell for mocking God's Word GFR7.

I know I am not mocking it. Please point out where I mocked it. Rather: I am pointing out a cultural phenomenum.

Relying on the morals of a current "culture" instead of God's is called "moral relativism" I do believe.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Save those for the next time Art Brain pokes his head in this thread.

:wave2:

Have you stopped projecting yet?

Thank you for taking time away from TOL moderator Jefferson's 'gay' gene thread to once again poke your head in here.

So tell me Art, do you have all of the Christians on TOL convinced that there is indeed a "gay gene"?

Arthur Brain

Thank you for taking time away from TOL moderator Jefferson's 'gay' gene thread to once again poke your head in here.

So tell me Art, do you have all of the Christians on TOL convinced that there is indeed a "gay gene"?

Well of course not but that's hardly surprising considering how much the more zealous like to insist it's a choice, even if they're somewhat reticent to admit it's one they themselves could make...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Well of course not but that's hardly surprising considering how much the more zealous like to insist it's a choice, even if they're somewhat reticent to admit it's one they themselves could make...

Well you go back to that thread Art and you tell them that even the homophobic bigot aCW acknowledges that there is a gay Gene out there.

bishop_vicky_gene_robinson_cspan.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Not funny at all Art, as that particular "gay Gene" leads others into sin when he was supposed to be showing them the way out of it.

http://americansfortruth.com/2008/05...-a-june-bride/

I doubt he can make others "choose" to be homosexual.

Many people go to a Christian pastor for guidance Art. When that supposed Christian pastor doesn't give those people (who are dealing with sexual confusion issues) the proper guidance but in fact tells them to follow their homosexual feelings, then perverts like Gene Robinson are directly responsible for helping those people "choose" to engage in homosexual behavior.

Arthur Brain

Many people go to a Christian pastor for guidance Art. When that supposed Christian pastor doesn't give those people (who are dealing with sexual confusion issues) the proper guidance but in fact tells them to follow their homosexual feelings, then perverts like Gene Robinson are directly responsible for helping those people "choose" to engage in homosexual behavior.

What would 'proper guidance' amount to exactly? 'Therapy centres'? Some people are simply homosexual and regardless of what any pastor would say it wouldn't make any difference. How much of a difference do you suppose you've made exactly?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

What would 'proper guidance' amount to exactly? 'Therapy centres'?

Spiritual guidance works for many; you should ask lovemeorhateme about that.

Some people are simply homosexual and regardless of what any pastor would say it wouldn't make any difference.

If you had bothered to read the story about former Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson (which I'd talked about in the earlier threads), you'd know that Robinson's parents turned Gene into a homosexual.

Born in 1947 in the Bible Belt in Lexington, Kentucky, he was not expected to survive the delivery, so his sharecropper parents were asked to give names for both the birth and death certificates. Expecting a girl, they opted for Vicky Imogene. He has never changed it.

Given this confusion about his birth and his upbringing with a girl’s name, no wonder that

By the age of 11, he was sensing that his sexual urges were different from those of his schoolmates.

http://americansfortruth.com/2008/05/14/bishop-vicky-gene-robinson-wants-to-be-a-june-bride/

How much of a difference do you suppose you've made exactly?

Based on how aggravated you are with this 3 part thread, I'm thinking quite a bit.

zoo22

:think: ......................... :AMR1: I wanted your feedback on the actual story. :plain:

Not when it comes to gay sex, apparently. Or mayhap they are........ :think:

Hm. Speaking of gay sex... How much time do you think you spend each day thinking about gay sex?

It doesn't seem like you're spending quite as much time as aCW spends every day thinking about gay sex (he seems to spend all of his time thinking about gay sex), but still, it's pretty obvious that you're spending a whole lot of your time thinking about gay sex.

I mean, you two are online posting about gay sex pretty much 24/7. Well, no, actually, not just gay sex... You two are online posting about everything and anything gay pretty much 24/7.

:plain:

Do you think that's odd? I do.

What do you think?

Anyone?

GFR7

Hm. Speaking of gay sex... How much time do you think you spend each day thinking about gay sex?

It doesn't seem like you're spending quite as much time as aCW spends every day thinking about gay sex (he seems to spend all of his time thinking about gay sex), but still, it's pretty obvious that you're spending a whole lot of your time thinking about gay sex.

I mean, you two are online posting about gay sex pretty much 24/7. Well, no, actually, not just gay sex... You two are online posting about everything and anything gay pretty much 24/7.

What do you think?

Anyone?
That's one way of looking at it. Another way is to view it as an important part of a cultural trend which deserves a lot of attention. I always forget that Mr. Religion can "see" me here. Very embarrassing. :eek::eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
......................... I wanted your feedback on the actual story.

Not when it comes to gay sex, apparently. Or mayhap they are........

What do you think?

Anyone?

Welcome back to the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" threads. I see you popping in here frequently hoping that you can find something to report so that the author of this informative thread can be temporarily silenced; sorry that I disappointed you once again.

Since you used my name in your ever so brilliant post, I'll respond.

I spend little time thinking about the act of homosexuality (don't be afraid to use the word homosexuality, as there is nothing "gay" about it) because it's an absolutely filthy behavior. Thinking about those who engage in the unnatural disease ridden act of homosex depresses me because I think of what brought them to the lowest point in their lives: a dysfunctional childhood (as seen with former Episcopal Bishop Vicky Imogene (Gene) Robinson).

What I do think about a lot is the homosexual agenda that has taken control of our once great nation and attempted to turn that which is and always has been an abhorrent perversion into something normal.

I mostly think about the innocent children who are physically, emotionally and spiritually molested by these proud and unrepentant perverts and hope that they too won't be trapped into a life of misery, disease and death .

2012-06-03T190207Z_111156434_GM1E86408OQ01_RTRMADP_3_USA.JPG

I don't believe you've ever told me nor the followers of this thread why you support such a filthy behavior and a child molesting agenda zoo.

Please speak up.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Odd indeed. And sad.

AMR

Welcome to the WHMBR! threads AMR. Since I highly doubt that you're one of the many one post wonders that frequently visit this thread, perhaps you can respond to Part 3's OP?

Pick a category and we can talk about how odd (and sad) it is that those who claim they believe in God do nothing about the atrocity that is taking place in front of their own eyes.

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions. Since homosexuality was decriminalized, we've seen how the invaluable institutions of marriage and the family have been mocked by homosexuals in the name of "equality". We've also seen how these very very sick people through their evil agenda and political and cultural clout were able to enter and have a negative effect on other institutions such as the military, the media/entertainment, and youth mentor groups...

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'. By exposing toddlers and infants to homosexual 'culture' and being raised by homosexual 'parents', it starts children off at a very young age into accepting this perversion as something natural...

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves. Remember that these threats and violence are often times perpetrated against Christians whose only 'crime' is that they're attempting to share the Word of God with sinners...

4). Disease and early death.
Throughout both part 1 and 2, reports have been shown that homosexuals are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS and various other sexually transmitted diseases through CDC and other medical organization studies. I've also shown why these terribly sexually confused people contract these preventable diseases, but will go into much greater detail in a segment entitled "Disease and early death amongst homosexuals".

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

(Pick this one to talk about first AMR, as it's one of my favorites).

The Beard of Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Welcome to the WHMBR! threads AMR. Since I highly doubt that you're one of the many one post wonders that frequently visit this thread, perhaps you can respond to Part 3's OP?

Pick a category and we can talk about how odd (and sad) it is that those who claim they believe in God do nothing about the atrocity that is taking place in front of their own eyes.

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions. Since homosexuality was decriminalized, we've seen how the invaluable institutions of marriage and the family have been mocked by homosexuals in the name of "equality". We've also seen how these very very sick people through their evil agenda and political and cultural clout were able to enter and have a negative effect on other institutions such as the military, the media/entertainment, and youth mentor groups...

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'. By exposing toddlers and infants to homosexual 'culture' and being raised by homosexual 'parents', it starts children off at a very young age into accepting this perversion as something natural...

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves. Remember that these threats and violence are often times perpetrated against Christians whose only 'crime' is that they're attempting to share the Word of God with sinners...

4). Disease and early death.
Throughout both part 1 and 2, reports have been shown that homosexuals are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS and various other sexually transmitted diseases through CDC and other medical organization studies. I've also shown why these terribly sexually confused people contract these preventable diseases, but will go into much greater detail in a segment entitled "Disease and early death amongst homosexuals".

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

(Pick this one to talk about first AMR, as it's one of my favorites).

http://youtu.be/O3mOCd-6lMo

GFR7

What do you think?

Anyone?
Actually, I wanted to say to you and Mr. Religion, that I am not thinking of gay sex at all: It doesn't interest me. Where my concern lies is with marriage and family: The building block of civilization . Since gays have decided to infringe upon this area, it's fitting and proper that they should get some religious and other objections. Why this would seem "odd and sad" on a forum such as TOL on the eve of a landmark SCOTUS ruling, is beyond me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, I wanted to say to you and Mr. Religion, that I am not thinking of gay sex at all: It doesn't interest me. Where my concern lies is with marriage and family: The building block of civilization . Since gays have decided to infringe upon this area, it's fitting and proper that they should get some religious and other objections. Why this would seem "odd and sad" on a forum such as TOL on the eve of a landmark SCOTUS ruling, is beyond me.

Don't believe a word that he says zoo, as you're both a part of the same poliltical movement that want "rights" for sexual deviants. The fact that you disagree on some parts of the LGBTQueer agenda is nothing that either of you should be concerned about.

As far as AMR goes: Maybe our one post wonder will return to the thread and share his views on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.