ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words, God's choice of the southern nation over the northern nation had nothing to do with their behavior. Because both were adulterous.

It had everything to do with their behavior.

But, because the Messiah was promised from the line of Judah, God did not divorce the House of Judah.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The preterist tet is here attempting to overthrow the faith of some.

2 Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

You can't touch mine (Galatians 2:20 KJV).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No he didn't. You add to the Word of God.

From Strong's Concordance:

apostasia: defection, revolt

The resurrection hasn't.

Yes it has.

No it didn't.

Yes it did.

Then no one believing the Gospel since that Day is guaranteed salvation.

Er, no.

Paul understood the NC. Pau's teachings were prophetic regarding the NC. Paul understood that believers in the NC would instantly be in the presence of the Lord upon death.

You are truly of your father the Devil.

I wouldn't expect anything else from a Darby follower.

musterion

Well, not believing in the sealing of the believer by God explains his love of works salvation, anyway. That never quite added up for me before now regarding Tet, but now I see that's how he's going to save himself.

How much you want to bet that's his REAL problem with MAD. Kinda like the o.p. says.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well, not believing in the sealing of the believer by God explains his love of works salvation, anyway. That never quite added up for me before now regarding Tet, but now I see that's how he's going to save himself.
No wonder he's so bothered by MAD! He hasn't any good news!

musterion

For the last time, ever.

God has no covenant in place with we Gentiles. We are saved purely by His grace and mercy, or we are not saved at all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You're getting more desperate.

Salvation is by faith and faith alone.

How much you want to bet that's his REAL problem with MAD. Kinda like the o.p. says.

No, the real problem with MAD is how you guys look to the flesh. You guys claim that God still looks to the flesh by claiming that one day in the future God has a separate plan for a fleshly people.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For the last time, ever.

God has no covenant in place with we Gentiles. We are saved purely by His grace and mercy, or we are not saved at all.

In the New Covenant there is no difference between Jew and Gentile.

You MADists deny the NC because you look to the flesh.

You are followers of a man (John Nelson Darby)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The preterist tet is here attempting to overthrow the faith of some.

2 Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Written BEFORE 70AD.

Learn how to rightly divide, and give up following John Nelson Darby, and you won't be so confused.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. Salvation is by GRACE, received THROUGH faith.

To say it is BY FAITH is a whole different message but you obviously don't perceive.

I was contrasting faith and works because of your false claim that I adhere to:"his love of works salvation"

(Rom 3:28) For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.

Try to pay attention to your own posts.

musterion

I was contrasting faith and works because of your false claim that I adhere to:"his love of works salvation"

(Rom 3:28) For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.

Try to pay attention to your own posts.

You said salvation is BY FAITH. That is false. You are false.

musterion

Also, where did I say Peter was citing the O.T. when he said it was unlawful to go to Cornelius? You said I said that. Show where I said that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Amen! Salvation is by grace through faith; and that not of ourselves! And if it's not of ourselves it is not through our faith, but His! It is the gift of God! And just to make sure all you closet Catholic gospel of Christ perverters were even thinking about sssssslipping YOUR good works in there; it says plain as day "not of works, lest any man should boast"!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.