Toxicity

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Toxicity

["We don't look down on people. We look down on values." ~ Dennis Prager Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10] "Unfortunately, looking down on the values of conservative Christians and Muslims shows a hysterical support of violence, patriarchy, bigotry, hypocrisy, other-worldliness and elitism. And these people act so put upon and victimized when they discover that the rest of our global culture will no longer accept or encourage their behavior."

Prager studied Russian culture. He says Russians have a victim mentality. Putin
[dblpt]126[dblpt]
would like to reestablish the USSR because in his failed system :Commie: he cannot feed his people. About all they've got is their idea of greatness. This he hopes will keep his people--not fat--but happy (Eze 38:4).

Sidebar: Food control has been tried before. Russia took over the family farms and like anything government touches, they destroy it.

Also see:

Wide Load Want to Control Your Food

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Unfortunately, looking down on the values of conservative Christians and Muslims shows a hysterical support of violence, patriarchy, bigotry, hypocrisy, other-worldliness and elitism.

And these people act so put upon and victgimized when they discover that the rest of our global culture will no longer accept or encourage thier behavior.

If I'm understanding your first sentence correctly, I am wondering what the problem is with patriarchy considering God's Headship? Secondly, how can one compare Christianity to Islam? There not even remotely similar. Not even the same God.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
In that Case Molly, and Rusha;

Why don't you just add the Movie Dogma with Jay and Silent Bob to your Belief system; and, Go Full Catholic, while you are at it?

: )

They propose God is a Woman, already.

God_is_a_she._Just_ask_Alanis_Morissette_114039404ca60d3a9005db1bdb17199b.jpg

(Alanis Morissette?!! and Jay...)

=M=

1275194-9.jpg

JaySilentBob.jpg

425.biglebowski.cm.41411.jpg

(Hey! How did "the Dude" get in Here?)

images

Dogma_(movie).jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-10-22-at-12-20-47.jpg

the-big-lebowski_jeff-bridges_busby_with-julianne-moore-bmp-is-seventh-son-actually-a-dark-ages-prequel-to-the-big-lebowski.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Rusha has said I have an "unhealthy obsession" which is code for that. As though I cannot hone in on one political issue (which I do address in my work): Opposing the same sex marriage movement.

If you are not in agreement with her, then I do indeed retract that with regard to you. With apologies. :e4e:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

But the fact that you read into Rusha's words what you wanted to see doesn't make them "code." Rusha is very clear about what she finds to disagree with you on, and has been from the beginning - and she and I agree on the reasons why we've taken issue with many of the things you've said, particularly about women. I'd very much appreciate seeing an apology made to her as well.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
annabananahead whines:

and then attempts her controlling female ways:

:darwinsm:

I'm having a good day, sod, and it's part of a good week. I have thoughts on my mind that make me happy.

And thanks for letting me know you're thinking about me. :)

PureX

God isn't a woman nor is He a "concept."
God is an idea, to us. And a different idea to different people. For some people the idea of God is male and has male characteristics, others idealize God as female. For some, the god-idea has no gender characteristics at all. For them, "God" is conceptualized more like a spiritual force than a 'personality'.

Last edited: