Toxicity

I drank what?

I'm slightly disappointed that I have come across so much toxicity , mockery and trickery as a new member.
I have joined this site because I am curious , exploring and want to become more committed to God , but I find it really off-putting when some quite a few people seem to find it a joke or some kind of interview that I need to pass. I don't enjoy elitism and think we should treat each other as equals.
I'm just saying this because if this is the way new members usually get treated you are going to scare a lot away.:allsmile:

welcome to the internet :bowser:

IMJerusha

it's funny that you keep this thread alive. motives and agendas. NOT Christlike - :patrol:

:confused:
I don't have any motive or agenda. I was just reading and responding to new posts to the thread. That's what thread subscriptions are for, Patrick.

You've done this before, Patrick. You post in what appears to be congenial agreement, drawing a person in and then you slap the person around, neg rep them and post negative VPMs and I'm not the only person you've done this to. It's not nice, it's not funny, it's trollish and if you don't want to be reported, stop doing it. And the reason I edited this post is so that you wouldn't complain some more about me having a motive or agenda in keeping this thread alive.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:confused:
I don't have any motive or agenda. I was just reading and responding to new posts to the thread. That's what thread subscriptions are for, Patrick.

You've done this before, Patrick. You post in what appears to be congenial agreement, drawing a person in and then you slap the person around, neg rep them and post negative VPMs and I'm not the only person you've done this to. It's not nice, it's not funny, it's trollish and if you don't want to be reported, stop doing it.

but you NEVER do that. even though you EDITED THIS POST AND ADDED A PARAGRAPH -n what am i ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No. It is because in a pluralistic free society other people's actions do not have to be consistent with your beliefs.

good one
and
I accept that
but
society must do whatever it can to protect the child

the future depends on it

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
society has decided that keeping mommy and daddy together is the best way to protect the child
so
society has provided many benefits and rights to help keep them together

I didn't know you agreed with Hillary, but then I didn't know you used to vote Democrat either, so that's a double surprise.