False Witness

Aimiel

Hey Squeakster. I don't see lips of knowledge in you. Sorry, but you need to be taught. You should attend Sunday School at your local church and sit in on some primary classes so that you can get straightened out in all your crooked places.

Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey Squeakster. I don't see lips of knowledge in you. Sorry, but you need to be taught. You should attend Sunday School at your local church and sit in on some primary classes so that you can get straightened out in all your crooked places.

Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

I said
You wont either as long as your a Pharisee. You have been blinded.

Matt 23:37
37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
See what I mean?

I said
I tried to help you the last time. But you were just to hard hearted.
I can see that hasn't changed.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

It's not going to help anyways. He already blasphemed the Holy Spirit.
I believe he is in a mental facility or at least on some type of psychotropic medication(s). I'm sure his health insurance pays the salaries of several psychiatrists.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Were I to expect to get ANY help from a fool I would be a fool.

I said
Are you still as hard hearted as you were a few years ago?

Matt 5:22-24
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize that when you say the bible says. If it doesn't say that your bearing false witness against Christ and the apostles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you say what God wants and cant show it, you have a plank in your eye.

Luke 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One can bear false witness against Gods word just like they can bear false witness against another person.