ECT The very very most worstest errors of MAD,

john w

Hall of Fame
Ange: "You shore hit the nail right on the head there, Barn."

Well, fellow Esquiree, and High Sherrif of TOL, you never know when another wolf/wolf-ette is going to come down out of the forest, and into our "Christianity"territory. You know STP, I never thought our "Christianity" section of TOL would come to this-"gateway to danger." But, this is what we call the deadly game, and I'm in it for
keeps. That is my ministry, as the feared, and yet humble, Rifleman.

Can you dig it, and am I getting through to you, fella?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Indeed.

TOL is faced with history revisionists, lately, let alone persons who prove to be biblical skeptics!
says the woman who relies on her SoF and doesn't believe the Lord's words are pure and preserved.

musterion

I don't recall Nang answering this question from a few days ago: what does a god who orchestrated every single facet of history, down to the faith, salvation, unbelief and damnation of every person who ever lived, need to cut covenants with anyone for?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't recall Nang answering this question from a few days ago: what does a god who orchestrated every single facet of history, down to the faith, salvation, unbelief and damnation of every person who ever lived, need to cut covenants with anyone for?

Did you need to marry your wife? Or did you want to marry your wife?

Why?

musterion

Did you need to marry your wife? Or did you want to marry your wife?

Why?

Answer the question: Why would God establish covenants with anyone when He preordained all that will come to pass, including their obedience or lack of it? It's utterly pointless and a sham.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
She is "debating," and does not know that Paul was not one of the 12?:

Paul was not one of "the twelve"-

1 Cor. 15 KJV

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Clueless, as her "the church" SOF is her authority.

Paul was an example of all the Apostles who would follow Christ, this side of Christs return.

Paul left an example for all those who would follow Christ from all nations.

You John W, do not abide by anything Paul taught.

Even Paul began in the same gospel as did the 3000 on the day of Pentecost.

You have not began as did Paul, by your trying to get into the Kingdom another way and by your own confession you are not in Christ's Kingdom, and do not want to be.

You think God is racist and prefers Jews.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Answer the question: Why would God establish covenants with anyone when He preordained all that will come to pass, including their obedience or lack of it? It's utterly pointless and a sham.

That is not the subject of this thread.

Start you own thread on that topic.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber

LA is correct . . this question is off-topic.

But very briefly, God vows (promises, covenants) to keep all that He has decreed; fulfilling all His will and good purposes. Ephesians 1:3-12

musterion

LA is correct . . this question is off-topic.

Be sure to say that next time your Christ-denying buddy LA tries derailing a thread.

But very briefly, God vows (promises, covenants) to keep all that He has decreed; fulfilling all His will and good purposes. Ephesians 1:3-12

He doesn't need to do any of that if Calvinism is true, and making if/then deals with Israel was a total fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Be sure to say that next time your Christ-denying buddy LA tries derailing a thread.

He doesn't need to do any of that if Calvinism is true, and making if/then deals with Israel was a total fraud.

All mankind exists under the original Covenant of Works God made with Adam, for all men are the sons of Adam. Israel as a nation of men, was under this Covenant and brought under the same but more detailed Mosaic Covenant, as a nation and a witness of God's dealings with man, before all the other nations of the world.

What God wills and decrees, He promises. Man was created a responsible moral agent, under the Covenant of Works/Law, which promised that obedience to God's commands could provide eternal life. However, that same promise included the warning, that failure to live in obedience to God's will and commands, would be a breach of covenant and eventuate in death.

All this was decreed before creation, and the Covenant of Works/Law made with Adam, was God's vow that His word and will be done, whether Adam kept covenant or not. And what is most important about all this, is this is exactly the Covenant that the last Adam, Jesus Christ sinlessly performed in order to provide basis for the new Covenant of Grace.

Questions? Start another thread . . .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Be sure to say that next time your Christ-defending buddy LA tries fixing a thread.

I fixed it for you.

If you are outside the new covenant, you are not reconciled to God.

LA