ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean that Judas, your saint Judas, your "spiritual" brother, and fellow child of the devil, preached "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you disgusting droid?

Raise the dead...cure the blind...drink anti freeze...

I thought so-you don't believe.

Fraud. Poser. Charlatan. The only signs you will exhibit, are the lying wonders, signs, that your father will "produce" in the future, that he is teaching you now.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

You mean the Lord does not send people to preach the gospel, cast out demons and heal the sick,

but He does send them to call people bad names and lie about them you say.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

You mean the Lord does not send people to preach the gospel, cast out demons and heal the sick,

but He does send them to call people bad names and lie about them you say.

LA

Do it. Oh yes. Your father the devil only wants your saint Judas, and "the better" demons to do his bidding, preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 "gospel,"as you're too wicked a demon, to pose as a "Christian."

Better 'luck" next time, Damien/demon ette.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do it. Oh yes. Your father the devil only wants your saint Judas, and "the better" demons to do his bidding, preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 "gospel,"as you're too wicked a demon, to pose as a "Christian."

Better 'luck" next time, Damien/demon ette.

but He does send them to call people bad names and lie about them, you say.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

When is the last time you saw the dead raised, the blind to suddenly
gain their sight, a paralyzed individual get up and start walking?

Have you seen someone bit by a deadly 'Black Mamba snake' and
without 'anti-toxin' walk away with NO ill effects? How about,
witnessing an individual accidentally swallowing some kind of potent
poison, with no side effects?

These things aren't happening today! Neither is, speaking in tongues,
and Benny Hinn types of healing! Hinn has to be a charlatan, in my
opinion! So was Kathrine Kulman, and a myriad of other phony "Healers!"
Of course, in my opinion! Today, we have The Holy Spirit and the
written word of God! We also have prayer! God can heal today and no
doubt does! However, the Televangelists are, again in my opinion;
charlatans!

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

You mean you love Saint judas, and your father, the devil, as they taught you to raise the dead, fraud-ette?

Sell all you have, yet?

Luke 18:22 KJV

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I Corinthians 12:1

Why do you choose to remain ignorant?

Why are you trying to get around us following the scriptures and testing your claims?

1 Thessalonians 5:20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA brings up the Gospel of Mark, the problem is, Mark is
speaking to the "Lost sheep of the house of Israel," and
not to the gentiles nor the Body of Christ, which would
come along later, after Christ met Paul on the road to
Damascus!

musterion

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

What are you, John, crazy? THAT part is for them Jews! We're the King's Kids! we get to keep all of Israel's forfeited goodies while they keep all the onerous burdens and icky curses.

Pookeepoo!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not believe God's promises to achieve public or media acclaim, and most certainly not your acclaim.

It is God's approval that I seek

Acts 2:22

II Timothy 2:15

When you decide that being right with God is more important than popularity, or positive public acclaim, then you will grown up a bit.

Until then, milk is the only thing on your menu

Why didn't you address my questions?

oatmeal

Nope. My evidence? Your "posts."

Wolf-ette.

And I'm not afraid of big, bad wolf-ette's, such as yourself, especially wining, pining, cry baby wolf-ette's.

To rephrase one of Cruciform's favorite lines.

You chosen ignorance of scripture is of no interest to me.

oatmeal

I caught the Christ rejector in a lie, so what do we get from her? Emotional blubberings.........

"The LORD God told Judas to raise the dead, heal the sick, and to preach "the gospel," fool."-Saint John W

oatmush's response/challenge:

"Show me."

And I did:

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where

"I have believed and seen."-oatmush

Heal the sick. Raise the dead. Cure disesases.

What are you waiting for, deceiver-ette?

I thought so, you con artist-fraud-ette.

Get saved, you cry baby, and stuff you're "I believe," as, in deceit, you can't show any evidence that you can, or will, raise the dead, make the blind see....................

Con job. Charlatan-ette. Poser.

Do you actually have a point? or anything constructive to add to this thread?

the difference between the "name calling" by Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Paul and you is that is that they actually knew what they were talking about.

You are ignorant of spiritual matters, I Corinthians 12:1, and foolishly choose to remain so.

Speaking in tongues was good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why are you trying to get around us following the scriptures and testing your claims?

1 Thessalonians 5:20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;

To rephrase one of Cruciform's favorite lines.

You chosen ignorance of scripture is of no interest to me.

Sees one you keep ignoring :think:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA brings up the Gospel of Mark, the problem is, Mark is
speaking to the "Lost sheep of the house of Israel," and
not to the gentiles nor the Body of Christ, which would
come along later, after Christ met Paul on the road to
Damascus!

The lost sheep of the House of Israel became Christians and the gentile believers joined with them in the Body of Christ.

Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean you love Saint judas, and your father, the devil, as they taught you to raise the dead, fraud-ette?

Sell all you have, yet?

This has never happened to you.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

DAN P

The lost sheep of the House of Israel became Christians and the gentile believers joined with them in the Body of Christ.

LA

Hi , and I see that you like MAKE up your theology as you are DREAMING .

In Christ we are a NEW MAN Eph 2:15 , so where does Christ as the Head of the Body and we as the Members , does Christ call Himself a SHEEP ?

More theology made up , like the RCC , Bow WOW !!:darwinsm::darwinsm:

DAN P

john w

Hall of Fame
What are you, John, crazy? THAT part is for them Jews! We're the King's Kids! we get to keep all of Israel's forfeited goodies while they keep all the onerous burdens and icky curses.

Pookeepoo!

Of course! Replacement "theology" drones, and those who pound the podium, in a rage of emotionalism, asserting, "All of the book is specifically about me, is directed towards me, for my obedience, and all the promises are for me, .." while "closing the deal" with, "You limit God.....My Gaaaaawwwwwd is bigger than your....Gawwwwwwwwwwwwdddd does not change...You bible choppers/cherry pickers..." jazz, ....

Charlatans, posers, con artists, hucksters, thieves, pick pockets, vultures, actors/actresses...-every last miserable one of them.

I know, I know...We will pray for you, my dear, misguided, John W., as you are not being led by the Spirit....Claim your miracle today!!!!!!!!!! Do you have the anointing?

Puhrayzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! Puhrarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!

Do I hear an "Amen?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Top "Christianity" marches on......