NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:doh: What a horrible interception by Brady to end the half (though I'm not sure what Gronk was doing, how did he not see the defender and try to prevent the pick??)! Now the Colts are right there. At least NE gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Any questions?
No, I called the win, but it's too early for your boys and Green Bay to be peaking like this. Their power number is, historically, unsustainable this early in the season and due for a correction.

If the SB was held to day it would be, by rating, New England vs Green Bay and I'd have it dead even...would be one heck of a fire storm too.

But I've never seen a thirty rating (and they're at 32 each) hold from this point to week seventeen.

My top 10, subject to minor correction after tonight's game:

1. NE
2. GB
3. Denver
4. KC
5. Ind
6. Bal
7. Sea
8. Dal
9. Pit
10. Phi

Now toward the end of that list it gets so tight it almost feels arbitrary and a few teams could challenge reasonably for the last few positions, like Arizona, Detriot, SF, Cin and even Houston. I gave NE an edge over GB because I like the Pats defense better, but no team is more dangerous offensively than Green Bay right now.

Caledvwlch

1. NE
2. GB
3. Denver
4. KC
5. Ind
6. Bal
7. Sea
8. Dal
9. Pit
10. Phi

Now toward the end of that list it gets so tight it almost feels arbitrary and a few teams could challenge reasonably for the last few positions, like Arizona, Detriot, SF, Cin and even Houston. I gave NE an edge over GB because I like the Pats defense better, but no team is more dangerous offensively than Green Bay right now.

I can think of a few reasons why you wouldn't have Arizona in your top five, but not even in your top ten? Even with the best record in the league? Are you projecting them to finish poorly? I wouldn't even necessarily disagree with such a projection, I just find it weird that they didn't even crack your top ten.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...It's easy when you got the best coach,
If not the best then right there.

quarterback
No, but he's a great one. Rogers is playing better than either of our guys at present, but you can't go wrong with any of the three.

tight end
Freakish, though Graham isn't too far behind him.

cornerback,
One of, but I'll take Patrick Peterson.

and kicker playing for you.
A toss up with Prater.

Also, we fire muskets at home games.
:think: ....true enough.

:noway: Did not see that coming.
Neither did Indy. :rolleyes:

beloved57

My boys won yesterday, but that Offence must play better, they only managed 3 Points in the Second Half against a not great defence. If Atlanta could have scored another TD or so, the Game would have been out of reach for Carolina !

Granite

Hall of Fame
New England
Arizona
Green Bay
Denver
KC/Detroit/Seattle: A case could be made for a few teams in this spot

Status
Not open for further replies.