In Praise of Women

elohiym

How would you answer the following question?:

Does this dress make my derrière look too big?
Fat-Smiley-50811.gif

"I don't know what you consider too big, but I like what I'm seeing." :Shimei:

IMJerusha

Look at the reactions and attitudes of females on here and if you still agree with the OP then you are a blind idiot.

The man loves his wife in accordance with God's wishes and you find that wrong?...somehow disingenuous? I'm sorry if you have never experienced love to overflowing that you just had to blab it all over but that gives you no right to dis God's perfect plan for men and women or those who are caught in His perfect joy of that plan.

Truster

This admission that you circulate primarily with scum is probably best left unsaid.

My clients are amongst the wealthiest and most admired in the area in which I live and work. Most of them are successful professionals and take great care to project that image.
However I have 20/20 spiritual vision that seeks out sincerity, truth and holiness. It is by these standards that I make my judgements and not by the blind and ignorant assessments you favour.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
My clients are amongst the wealthiest and most admired in the area in which I live and work. Most of them are successful professionals and take great care to project that image.
However I have 20/20 spiritual vision that seeks out sincerity, truth and holiness. It is by these standards that I make my judgements and not by the blind and ignorant assessments you favour.
It was you, not me who attested to not knowing many ladies. By your own statement you affirmed that you circulate primarily with women who are not ladies. Kind of hard to walk that back isn't it?

Truster

It was you, not me who attested to not knowing many ladies. By your own statement you affirmed that you circulate primarily with women who are not ladies. Kind of hard to walk that back isn't it?

I said I don't meet many ladies and I mean I don't meet many ladies....you seem to have trouble thinking. Try putting me on ignore it'll save us both a lot of time and you a lot of brain cells. They must be leaping out of your ears in terror.

IMJerusha

Truth yes, i'm very much into truth, learning to be nice to people for the sake of being nice to people i find harder.

Could that be because it's done for the sake of the action as opposed to for the sake of Yeshua? His yolk is easy and never changes. Man's yolk is as inconstant as the moon. Trying to please man is just a wheel spin.

Also knowing the difference between truth and opinion is an interesting skill.

Just the skill of reading Scripture. No big deal!

IMJerusha

I seldom meet any ladies. In fact the number is so low I can remember each and every occasion.

Well, sir, I believe that depends on what you believe constitutes a lady; what definition of lady you are using. The word "lady" is a civil term of respect for a woman. It would seem that ones level of respect toward women has much to do with whether a woman is a lady in ones eyes. The Free Dictionary defines a lady as a well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper, virtuous behavior (having high moral standards). This is why Eeset made the comment she did which was neither blind nor ignorant.

IMJerusha

While the vision of the Ruach is 20/20, ours is not. Ours is tainted with sin and we tend to subject what the Ruach gives us to our own standards, not His.

IMJerusha

I said I don't meet many ladies and I mean I don't meet many ladies....you seem to have trouble thinking. Try putting me on ignore it'll save us both a lot of time and you a lot of brain cells. They must be leaping out of your ears in terror.

And this, folks, is why we are told to test the spirits. The Ruach would not lead someone to be unloving and inconsiderate, dismissive and demeaning. Eeset tested Truster and this response is the end result.

The equal to "lady", Truster, in terms of behavior, is "gentleman", a man who treats other people in a proper and polite way.

fzappa13

My girl ain't the one that I saw coming
And sometimes I don't know which way to go
And I tried to run before
But I'm not running anymore
'Cause I've fought against it hard enough to know

that you love, who you love
Who you love
You love, who you love
Who you love
You love, who you love
Who you love

John Mayer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dOF8t5WKrk

Last edited:

fzappa13

fzappa,

I had a nephew that used to say the ''right thing' just to ingratiate himself and I recognise this in what you have said.....makes me want to throw up.

I was just as honest as I know how to be ... lucky for me you are not my judge. That said, we both have a judge and you might want to consider that notion a little more carefully. Just a suggestion.

IMJerusha

My girl ain't the one that I saw coming
And sometimes I don't know which way to go
And I tried to run before
But I'm not running anymore
'Cause I've fought against it hard enough to know

that you love, who you love
Who you love
You love, who you love
Who you love
You love, who you love
Who you love

John Mayer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dOF8t5WKrk

Don'tcha just wonder who he wrote that about?....Swift or Perry or...or...

I haven't figured out yet how come he gets off with a tearful apology and Paula Deen gets ruined. I guess music trumps food. :idunno: