İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
WHY would a Muslim not answer whether Mohammed was the most perfect man who ever lived?
He was in the eyes of God. Muslims are not encouraged to compare Prophets. They all had their own specialities. Whether they are fallible or infallible is debatable.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Did you know that the Muslims were far kinder to the Jews than Christians were when they controlled Jerusalem?
Yes or no - I'm not a student of History. But I do know that Jews and Muslims have lived side by side for centuries barring some unfortunate incidents.

drbrumley

Allah doesn't love sinners but He loves the repenters. If your God loves sinners also, like he does the Prodigal Son, why through the sinner into the lake of fire/Gehenna? Why cause the sinner to die eternally?

Romans 5

6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
New question for our new muslim poster:

What are your thoughts on female circumcision? Are you for or against it and why?

drbrumley

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord."

The Book by God's hand says Jesus IS THE CHRIST!!! Do you believe that?

musterion

I don't think he was either - i rather think they delight in that kind of thing, i mean its not like even the ones who claim to be "moderate" spend much time condemning the practice.

Yep. He actually found the idea funny. If he was really against neck-cutting, you'd think the anonymity of TOL would let him say so...but his impulse was to LOL!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Have you confessed with your mouth the lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead?

If you wish to receive eternal life that is how you do it.

oatmeal
Jesus existed. He never died on the cross but he escaped death. God answered his prayers, the prayers he made the previous night, and saved him from the humiliating death. He was ill for 3 days in the tomb but alive like Jonah was in the belly of the whale. Mary Magdalene treated him to a recovery with the help of some others. Jesus then lived on earth for 40 more days before ascending to God. He had to go if not the Spirit of Truth would not come. He also had to leave because the situation demanded it. He promised to return - not as a suffering Messiah but as a King for Israel.

The Early Church misunderstood what happened and thought that he actually died. They panicked so much so they headed by St Paul had to make an explanation of his apparent death. They painted Jesus as a lamb for sacrifice. Unfortunately.

glorydaz

Jesus existed. He never died on the cross but he escaped death. God answered his prayers, the prayers he made the previous night, and saved him from the humiliating death. He was ill for 3 days in the tomb but alive like Jonah was in the belly of the whale. Mary Magdalene treated him to a recovery with the help of some others. Jesus then lived on earth for 40 more days before ascending to God.

Quite an imagination. Have you ever thought about writing children's books?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord."

The Book by God's hand says Jesus IS THE CHRIST!!! Do you believe that?
Christ is the Greek word for Messiah. I believe that he was the Messiah and a King for Israel and that he would return

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus existed. He never died on the cross but he escaped death. God answered his prayers, the prayers he made the previous night, and saved him from the humiliating death. He was ill for 3 days in the tomb but alive like Jonah was in the belly of the whale. Mary Magdalene treated him to a recovery with the help of some others. Jesus then lived on earth for 40 more days before ascending to God. He had to go if not the Spirit of Truth would not come. He also had to leave because the situation demanded it. He promised to return - not as a suffering Messiah but as a King for Israel.

The Early Church misunderstood what happened and thought that he actually died. They panicked so much so they headed by St Paul had to make an explanation of his apparent death. They painted Jesus as a lamb for sacrifice. Unfortunately.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

musterion

So back to Mohammed...I know, I know, the less said of him the better...what do you think about him, honestly?