Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Christ's Word

On the details concerning Mike Brown, how many believe this was the first time he was in trouble with the law?
Anyone believe Mike Brown might have had affiliations with gangs? A couple of pictures I have seen showed him flashing what appears to be Vicelords hand signs, I wonder if the media will suppress this information, as it doesn't bode well for their story line.

that is exactly what the national media will do.

Christ's Word

Your son's been called out with the National Guard there, correct? How does he feel about the possibility of being asked to enforce a state of emergency should it be declared?

Right now the MP Company (there are 3 others in the 3175) is the only one being directly deployed and used for force protection around the Command center, and they are being forced to keep their rifles hidden and out of sight. His biggest worry is that the Black Panthers will attempt a coordinated attack on the command center and they will have to kill a bunch of them, and that it could spark rioting all across the United States. He says military units should not be doing civil unrest or riot control, and that it is a really bad idea. He believes like many of us that Nixon screwed up by pulling St. Louis County PD out and placing the Big Hats in charge. Now that so many private security have been hired I don't expect much unrest until the grand jury tells it like it is, then watch out.

99lamb

that is exactly what the national media will do.

it reminds me of Treyvon Martin, the first pictures that were shown were of a 12yr old boy, but the narrative changed when his facebook page was discovered.
reality took another position from what a fabricated narrative would have had people believe.
The same thing in this case, if the truth be known, did Mike Brown have a juvenile record?
Was he a member of the Vicelords?
This would change the narrative of a college bound young man, shot for walking in the street by a white cop.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You can't actually talk about their actions, can you? Just go with the label hero, and start quoting scripture, it worked for TH.

the amish girls kidnapping happened just down the road from here - turns out the perp worked at one of the hospitals i applied to last fall - looks like they'll have an opening :banana:

anyhoo, the girls were dropped off at night at a random house, the homeowner drove them home to their folks - couldn't call them of course (not sure why he wouldn't have called the police) and people started calling him a hero :nono:

IMJerusha

You see that happening tonight in Ferguson, many business owners have hired private security companies to do the job that police could not do and provide them security. Of course the national news agencies have not said a word about that.

The only example I can find:
http://www.examiner.com/article/spe...actors-to-deploy-high-threat-team-to-ferguson
which leads me to believe that many businesses aren't hiring private security companies. The smallest detail of the ongoing issues in Ferguson is being reported. I doubt news agencies would leave this out.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
it reminds me of Treyvon Martin, the first pictures that were shown were of a 12yr old boy, but the narrative changed when his facebook page was discovered.
reality took another position from what a fabricated narrative would have had people believe.
The same thing in this case, if the truth be known, did Mike Brown have a juvenile record?
Was he a member of the Vicelords?
This would change the narrative of a college bound young man, shot for walking in the street by a white cop.

i suspect all this will become very very quiet when the toxicology results come back

there's only two uses for swisher sweets - one is keeping the bugs away on a camping trip

the other has a more urban application

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You can't actually talk about their actions, can you? Just go with the label hero, and start quoting scripture, it worked for TH.

Believe me, I've never forgotten the original conversation. Calling those victims cowards can only come from somewhere less than human.

IMJerusha

As if keeping your oath and defending the Constitution would be betraying their honor.

No, taking it upon oneself to decide what is Constitutional and what is not is betraying their oath of honor. We have the Supreme Court and an entire legal system set up to determine the Constitutionality of laws. No law enforcement officer gets to circumvent the legal system.

No one is buying your weak deceptions. The oath that is taken is to the Constitution and its principles, not to corrupt leadership violating the Constitution an certainly not to the direction of one man.

Police departments buy what I'm saying. I know of no department that will allow its officers to decide for themselves what laws to uphold.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You might as well give up now. It's obvious you can't do it.

no anna, i'm confident that you have the ability if not the will

did the actions of those who died "protecting their loved ones" meet the definition of "cower"

did they crouch down in fear?

come on girl - i know you have it in you!

(well, that and several thousand calories :chuckle: )

zoo22

These guys were at the Bundy ranch also, pointing firearms at law enforcement officials. Oh yeah, that's good stuff. :plain:

The oath keepers got ousted from the Bundy compound after like two weeks or something, in some nutcase chain-of-command fallout with the rest of the militia at "God told me to do it" Bundy's place. Basically, there was a paranoia-fueled rumor that there was an imminent government drone attack headed for them (oath keeper rumor), and the oath keepers packed up their freedom-fighting flags and camo accessories and hotfooted it right out of there.

The Bundy militia called the oath keepers traitors and cowards, agreed the oath keepers couldn't honor a chain-of-command, said they committed treason, and agreed they were lucky they weren't shot for deserting ("because that's what happens to deserters on the battlefield" ..."Amen!"). The oath keepers were subsequently banned and "not allowed to participate in this operation any more."

Insane how quickly that all fell apart. It's like Lord of the Flies or something. Who has the conch. These people think they're leaders. Unreal.

There's a bit of cursing in this video, so anyone who cares, don't watch it, but the entire thing is totally embarrassing anyway; it's like watching grown men playing fort.

Infighting Breaks Out Among Bundy Ranch 'Patriots' as Militiamen Oust 'Oath Keepers'

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
no anna, i'm confident that you have the ability if not the will

did the actions of those who died "protecting their loved ones" meet the definition of "cower"

come on girl - i know you have it in you!

(well, that and several thousand calories :chuckle: )

:freak: Wow, you're totally off the deep end. Is this what five days of not being able to troll does to you?

Christ's Word

The oathkeepers got ousted from the Bundy compound after like two weeks or something, in some nutcase chain-of-command fallout with the rest of the militia at "God told me to do it" Bundy's place. Basically, there was a paranoia-fueled rumor that there was an imminent government drone attack, and the oathkeepers packed up their freedom-fighting flags and hotfooted it out of there.

The Bundy people called the oathkeepers traitors, cowards, said the oathkeepers couldn't honor a chain-of-command (though breaking chain-of-command is a principle the oath keepers are founded on), and said they were lucky they weren't shot for deserting ("because that's what happens to deserters on the battlefield" ..."Amen!"). The oathkeepers were subsequently banned ("not allowed to participate in this operation any more.")

Insane how quickly that all fell apart. It's like Lord of the Flies or something. Who has the conch. These people think they're leaders.

There's a bit of cursing in this video, so anyone who cares, don't watch it, but the entire thing is totally embarrassing anyway; it's like watching grown men playing fort.

Infighting Breaks Out Among Bundy Ranch 'Patriots' as Militiamen Oust 'Oath Keepers'

There are NO oathkeepers in that video. The oathkeepers are not militia, and do not claim to be. What they did do was make a wise decision to stay away from the ranch house, because of the radical views of the militia leaders, and the power struggles that ensued from the self professed militia leaders and wannabee warlords. What they did do was work on the perimeter in vehicles as scouts and observers. The oathkeepers were definitely the grown ups in the situation. The dweebs in this video are mostly young inexperienced and undisciplined men.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
c'mon anna, i know you can do it!

did the actions of those who died "protecting their loved ones" meet the definition of "cower"?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
zoo shares something exciting that he's found on the internet!
The oath keepers got ousted from the Bundy compound after like two weeks or something, in some nutcase chain-of-command fallout with the rest of the militia at "God told me to do it" Bundy's place. Basically, there was a paranoia-fueled rumor that there was an imminent government drone attack (oath keeper rumor), and the oath keepers packed up their freedom-fighting flags and camo accessories and hotfooted it right out of there.

The Bundy militia crew called the oath keepers traitors, cowards, said the oath keepers couldn't honor chain-of-command, said they committed high-treason, and said they were lucky they weren't shot for deserting ("because that's what happens to deserters on the battlefield" ..."Amen!"). The oath keepers were subsequently banned ("not allowed to participate in this operation any more.")

Insane how quickly that all fell apart. It's like Lord of the Flies or something. Who has the conch. Bananas that these people think they're leaders.

way to go zoo! :first:

Last edited: