Theology Club: Is MAD doctrine correct?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You will always be outside the faith. You reject the gospel given by Paul. You reject he died for your sin. Most importantly, you reject he died for sin, the state of being dead.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

I reject MAD's circ gospel that no one believes anyway. I fully affirm Paul's gospel of grace like all non-MAD Christians today. You are clueless.

I do not reject His death for my sin. I reject the false idea that my sins existed before I was born to make them. I am Open Theist, not sci-fi (even other views don't claim I pre-exist as a condition of the cross being effective...Mormons teach pre-existence, though).

I reject aspects of Joseph Prince's hyper-grace, not Pauline grace, Pauline gospel. You are an accuser of the brethren like Satan.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I fully affirm Paul's gospel of grace like all non-MAD Christians today. You are clueless....I reject aspects of Joseph Prince's hyper-grace, not Pauline grace, Pauline gospel.

What is the difference between grace and hyper-grace? Don't answer, it is a rhetorical question. I already have your answer, and proof you do not believe Paul.

In reality, it is a reciprocal love relationship, not an unconditional zapping. Past sins can be dealt with, but this does not preclude the possibility of heinous future sins, including blasphemy, that cannot be swept under the carpet by a holy God (judgment starts with the house of God; Ananias and Sapp were struck down; I Cor. and I Jn. has temporal judgment of believer's sin by death).

This is your claim of hyper-grace.

It is NOT legal nor moral for a Christian. It is a sin, contrary to the will and Word of God.

1 Corinthians 6

12 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

You say you fully affirm Paul's gospel, the go on to tell us it is wrong. You are not fooling any body.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I reject MAD's circ gospel that no one believes anyway. I fully affirm Paul's gospel of grace like all non-MAD Christians today. You are clueless.

I do not reject His death for my sin. I reject the false idea that my sins existed before I was born to make them. I am Open Theist, not sci-fi (even other views don't claim I pre-exist as a condition of the cross being effective...Mormons teach pre-existence, though).

I reject aspects of Joseph Prince's hyper-grace, not Pauline grace, Pauline gospel. You are an accuser of the brethren like Satan.

Your criticism of Joseph Prince will be exactly the same as those who criticised Paul who accused Paul of making the grace of God[rulz] a licence for sin.

Only GRACE believers CAN be accused of this, you cain't accuse probationers and conditional salvationist of it for they preach that sin will result in loss of salvation.

's' no such thing as hyper-grace, it is a contradiction in terms [as all conditional salvation teaching is] grace is free and fulsome and overflowing, if you add the tiniest condition to it then salvation is no longer a gift of grace but a reward. You can have hyper a lot of things but you cain't have hyper grace.

Grace is so closely aligned with LOVE, can you have hyper love?

Paul describes women in Timothy who were loose, busybodies and gossips who were going from house to house, they had reneged on Christ and were captured of Satan to do his will. Paul does not so much as hint that they should be chucked out of the church. He certainly would have considered it his duty if it were possible.

Moreover we who believe in the GRACE doctrines believe it is the power to utterly defeat sin. It is BECAUSE we understand that God has been so kind, so very kind to PUT AWAY our sin forever which is the motive for our wanting to walk before Him in holiness as His belovéd children. Conditional salvation does not have that effect.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
What is the difference between grace and hyper-grace? Don't answer, it is a rhetorical question. I already have your answer, and proof you do not believe Paul.

This is your claim of hyper-grace.

1 Corinthians 6

12 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

You say you fully affirm Paul's gospel, the go on to tell us it is wrong. You are not fooling any body.

Hyper-grace is a heresy in the church today that goes beyond biblical, balanced grace/faith teaching. Likewise, Word of Faith teaching is also beyond biblical faith teaching.

Using your logic, WOF is legit.?!

I Cor. 6:12 is a quote from the fleshly Corinthians that Paul corrected. Some versions bring this out properly. You proof text it out of context and out of ignorance and make a doctrine of it. There are several e.g. of this.

All things are NOT lawful (murder, fornication, adultery, idolatry, etc.). This is not a true statement from God/Paul, but the license/grace as freedom to sin mentality that Paul had to correct in this church.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hyper-grace is a heresy in the church today that goes beyond biblical, balanced grace/faith teaching. Likewise, Word of Faith teaching is also beyond biblical faith teaching.

You did not answer the question. What is hyper-grace? What is it compared to grace? Grace is getting what you do not deserve. A gift.

Answer the question.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You did not answer the question. What is hyper-grace? What is it compared to grace? Grace is getting what you do not deserve. A gift.

Answer the question.

Read Brown's book. A teaching that makes grace a license to sin is contrary to what Paul taught about grace. There is a heresy in the modern church that has a grace teaching that is extra/contrabiblical.

Instead of being lazy, become familiar with the winds of doctrine, fads, fallacies in the modern church.

Rejecting extreme Word of Faith (as you do) teaching is not rejecting biblical faith (same with hyper-grace vs grace).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read Brown's book. A teaching that makes grace a license to sin is contrary to what Paul taught about grace. There is a heresy in the modern church that has a grace teaching that is extra/contrabiblical.

Instead of being lazy, become familiar with the winds of doctrine, fads, fallacies in the modern church.

Rejecting extreme Word of Faith (as you do) teaching is not rejecting biblical faith (same with hyper-grace vs grace).

The grace message does not give a license to sin.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does he believe that grace is a license to sin?

Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Does he believe that grace is a license to sin?

Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Nor does Joseph Prince which is why I joined the debate....I have a feeling any teaching which does not threaten losing salvation on account of sin will be classed as Hyper-Grace.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Neither will you, but we will see Jesus face to face.

If you do not think I am a fellow believer, you have turned your pet heresies into a cult.:think:
:bang:

The mansion was a metaphor. You will not have a place prepared for you; not because you disagree, but because you deny the very plain words of Scripture every time they are placed in front of you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Nor does Joseph Prince which is why I joined the debate....I have a feeling any teaching which does not threaten losing salvation on account of sin will be classed as Hyper-Grace.

Not so....read the Michael Brown book that quotes the hyper-grace teachers. I do not consider Calvinists who affirm POTS/OSAS as hyper-grace teachers. They are usually in charismania circles (I am Pentecostal).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
:bang:

The mansion was a metaphor. You will not have a place prepared for you; not because you disagree, but because you deny the very plain words of Scripture every time they are placed in front of you.

I do not reject the person and work of Christ and affirm the same essential, salvific issues you do. You wrongly think that affirming your pet errors is a condition of eternal life vs Jn. 1:12; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 14:6; Acts 4:12; Rom. 10:9-10; I Cor. 15:1-4; Eph. 2:8-10; I Jn. 5:11-13, etc.

You have the theological depth of a gnat and fall for fringe views (unlike me).

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Not so....read the Michael Brown book that quotes the hyper-grace teachers. I do not consider Calvinists who affirm POTS/OSAS as hyper-grace teachers. They are usually in charismania circles (I am Pentecostal).

I have heard Joseph say specifically on several occasions that if somebody is in his audience who claims to be a christian but are cheating on their wife or some other such then the grace message is not for them.

The preachers I listen to preach the grace doctrines as the only doctrine that will produce holiness....the freewill, conditional salvation, saved/not saved doctrine is the backslidden position, full of doubt and hesitancy.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I do not reject the person and work of Christ and affirm the same essential, salvific issues you do. You wrongly think that affirming your pet errors is a condition of eternal life vs Jn. 1:12; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 14:6; Acts 4:12; Rom. 10:9-10; I Cor. 15:1-4; Eph. 2:8-10; I Jn. 5:11-13, etc.

You have the theological depth of a gnat and fall for fringe views (unlike me).

1. Is sin imputed?
  2. Is righteousness imputed?
  3. Did Jesus die for your sins, regardless of them not being extant?
  4. You are as arrogant as Granite.