ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Only an intellectual idiot can hear from God. You see God doesn't speak to us directly anymore.
If you believe this then why do you say you have received revelations (heard from God)?
Now there is a spirit out there that claims to be god. Maybe he is the one you think is God.
There is only one God and He is not satan the god of this world. Christ has conquered through what He did for us on the cross. He rose from the dead never to die again, having defeated death. He lives that we would live. We all have God's judgment of us to face. All will be resurrected. Only what we have done for Christ will last.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you believe this then why do you say you have received revelations (heard from God)?

There is only one God and He is not satan the god of this world. Christ has conquered through what He did for us on the cross. He rose from the dead never to die again, having defeated death. He lives that we would live. We all have God's judgment of us to face. All will be resurrected. Only what we have done for Christ will last.

I said
I never say I heard from God. I say I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. A person walks through the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit one verse at a time.Until they have purged their carnality, and crucified their emotions. If they do it right then Jesus will take the place of the Holy Spirit and give them many verses at one time.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I never say I heard from God. I say I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. A person walks through the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit one verse at a time.Until they have purged their carnality, and crucified their emotions. If they do it right then Jesus will take the place of the Holy Spirit and give them many verses at one time.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)
I am meaning now to ask if you believe you receive divine revelations?

We know the Holy Spirit brought to the remembrance of the apostles the things concerning Jesus (He spoke this Himself knowing that it would happen).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am meaning now to ask if you believe you receive divine revelations?

We know the Holy Spirit brought to the remembrance of the apostles the things concerning Jesus (He spoke this Himself knowing that it would happen).

I said
I know I do. I have understood and believed every one of these revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. And the other 1400 of them. Everyone of them has turned out to be exactly right.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know I do. I have understood and believed every one of these revelations of Jesus Christ that I have shared with you. And the other 1400 of them. Everyone of them has turned out to be exactly right.
Who do you believe your divine relations are from?

Do you remember the book of Revelation? It is the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who do you believe your divine relations are from?

Do you remember the book of Revelation? It is the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

I said
There from Jesus. The revelations of Jesus Christ are for now. The book of the revelation of Jesus Christ are things which must shortly take place. Future.

Rev 1:1-3
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
(NKJ)

It appears you haven't learned this yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There from Jesus. The revelations of Jesus Christ are for now. The book of the revelation of Jesus Christ are things which must shortly take place. Future.

Rev 1:1-3
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.
3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
(NKJ)

It appears you haven't learned this yet.
when was revelation written though?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your drifting off on a tangent. The new testament is the Word of God for us. Your drifting off on carnal logic.
The new testament is the word of God. But something future being spoken of in writing is future to when it was written.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your really off track now.
I'm speaking about what you spoke of pertaining to the book of Revelation. You wanted to point out that it was about things yet to come, future. You implied I did not know that. I have affirmed that I do. But now you say this is off track.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm speaking about what you spoke of pertaining to the book of Revelation. You wanted to point out that it was about things yet to come, future. You implied I did not know that. I have affirmed that I do. But now you say this is off track.

I said
Your still off track. No I didn't what you to know that. Or I don't care if you know that or not. I wanted you to know the difference between revelation and revelations.

2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:1
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord:
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your still off track. No I didn't what you to know that. Or I don't care if you know that or not. I wanted you to know the difference between revelation and revelations.

2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:1
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord:
(NKJ)
The revealing of Jesus is different than receiving a revelation. So then would you say John did not receive a revelation?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The revealing of Jesus is different than receiving a revelation. So then would you say John did not receive a revelation?

I said
No. What I would say is you have lost your focus on the Word. Receiving the revelations is revealing Jesus. That is how Jesus was revealed to me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe (the apostle) John was receiving revelations?

I said
You drift off every time we get in these kind of conversations. You start out with a verse or two. Then when I have you some verses to add to them. You go right back to your human wisdom(carnality) with all kinds of foolish questions.
Go back and look at when you started drifting off. You havent had one verse in over 27 replies.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You drift off every time we get in these kind of conversations. You start out with a verse or two. Then when I have you some verses to add to them. You go right back to your human wisdom(carnality) with all kinds of foolish questions.
Go back and look at when you started drifting off. You havent had one verse in over 27 replies.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)
You are talking about revelations and I brought up the book of Revelation, which I believe is different. Do you believe it is different?