BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
evil spirits..............

evil spirits..............

See the article. Evidence that demons do not exist anymore. Thanks.

I don't think its that 'demons' do not exist anymore, but its a matter of understanding the UB's teaching on it, these being rebellious 'mid-wayers', those who leagued with the Lucifer rebellion and had a greater influence on man before Jesus came and claimed his rightful rule as Planetary Prince (Our Creator Son) pouring out the Spirit of truth after his ascension. With Jesus having bestowed himself here and now reigning as Lord, the power and influence of 'evil spirits' has been greatly reduced. Its an issue of what we identify as 'demons', or what we call rebellious spirits tempting man to do evil.

See Paper 77 - The Midway Creatures (particularly section 7 on 'The Rebel Mid-wayers')

Many theories of what 'demons' are exist, and they cant be proved beyond some likely hypothesis or some spiritual means of discernment to know their nature, names and various functions. Demonology and 'exorcism' (Deliverance ministry) is another subject in itself.

pj

journey

Demons don't exist anymore, when they did they didn't have any power to make a person work against his or her will. Only mentally ill people became the host of theses rebel Midwayers.

Bingo! It certainly seems to me that the receivers of the urantia book were mentally ill and/or demons are in the mix. Regardless, the urantia papers are bogus baloney.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Bingo! It certainly seems to me that the receivers of the urantia book were mentally ill and/or demons are in the mix. Regardless, the urantia papers are bogus baloney.

This is true! What I find humorous is, Freelight, and Caino take
this bogus non-sense so seriously! They have to have "child
like minds" in order to accept such malarkey! They do provide
some entertainment around these parts! Nobody is buying
their, 'Bozo like' beliefs!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who but myself is willing to humor these two misguided, fellows? At least
they get a chance to air their odd beliefs to someone who doesn't seem
to agree with them! They're lucky in that respect, aren't they?

journey

Who but myself is willing to humor these two misguided, fellows? At least
they get a chance to air their odd beliefs to someone who doesn't seem
to agree with them! They're lucky in that respect, aren't they?

I don't know of anyone who has bought this junk. As for me, I'd rather think of myself as a voice of opposition, and I know that you've served in the same capacity. Frankly, I don't know how or why they have been allowed to post this junk on a Christian forum. I'm just a lowly user, and this isn't intended as a criticism for anyone.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

They said the same thing about Jesus the first time he came:

A House Divided
20And He came home, and the crowd gathered again, to such an extent that they could not even eat a meal. 21When His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, "He has lost His senses." 22The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, "He is possessed by Beelzebul," and "He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons."…

Now that Jesus has come again in the story of his life, authorized by Gabriel, the hate filled Pharisee types are rejecting his gospel again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They said the same thing about Jesus the first time he came:

A House Divided
20And He came home, and the crowd gathered again, to such an extent that they could not even eat a meal. 21When His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, "He has lost His senses." 22The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, "He is possessed by Beelzebul," and "He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons."…

Now that Jesus has come again in the story of his life, authorized by Gabriel, the hate filled Pharisee types are rejecting his gospel again.

Poor Caino, I have to explain everything to this 'child like' man!
There's NO comparison between the Bible and the Urantia book!
The UB has simply stolen a small amount of information from
the Bible and incorporated it into the 'phony' UB! Thereby, creating
a false hybrid-religion! I realize you have a limited ability to
comprehend simple logic and reason therefore, I don't wish to be
overly critical, towards you and Freelight! Unfortunately, both of
you suffer from, what is called; "Simpleton mind disorder!"

I don't like being so blunt however, you've left me no choice!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Simpleton mind disorder is a chronic disease of the area of the
brain that allows simple logic and reason to take control over other
parts of the brain that would choose to ignore such, and accept
bizarre illogical conclusions! Both you and Freelight are missing that
intricate part of your brain!

Modern medicine has no answer for this condition at this time! Freelight
and yourself are the only two cases of this debilitating disorder, I've
come in contact with on this forum! I wish you the best!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This is the heart of "the gospel of the kingdom of heaven" taught by Jesus in the UB.

Is this teaching of the kingdom spiritually true? Can the haters here discern the voice of the Shepherd in this teaching?

Since these people don't really know what they disagree with I will post what they think they disagree with.

2. Jesus’ Concept of the Kingdom

(1861.8) 170:3.1 Jesus was always trying to impress upon his apostles and disciples that they must acquire, by faith, a righteousness which would exceed the righteousness of slavish works which some of the scribes and Pharisees paraded so vaingloriously before the world.

(1861.9) 170:3.2 Though Jesus taught that faith, simple childlike belief, is the key to the door of the kingdom, he also taught that, having entered the door, there are the progressive steps of righteousness which every believing child must ascend in order to grow up to the full stature of the robust sons of God.

(1861.10) 170:3.3 It is in the consideration of the technique of receiving God’s forgiveness that the attainment of the righteousness of the kingdom is revealed. Faith is the price you pay for entrance into the family of God; but forgiveness is the act of God which accepts your faith as the price of admission. And the reception of the forgiveness of God by a kingdom believer involves a definite and actual experience and consists in the following four steps, the kingdom steps of inner righteousness:

(1862.1) 170:3.4 1. God’s forgiveness is made actually available and is personally experienced by man just in so far as he forgives his fellows.

(1862.2) 170:3.5 2. Man will not truly forgive his fellows unless he loves them as himself.

(1862.3) 170:3.6 3. To thus love your neighbor as yourself is the highest ethics.

(1862.4) 170:3.7 4. Moral conduct, true righteousness, becomes, then, the natural result of such love.

(1862.5) 170:3.8 It therefore is evident that the true and inner religion of the kingdom unfailingly and increasingly tends to manifest itself in practical avenues of social service. Jesus taught a living religion that impelled its believers to engage in the doing of loving service. But Jesus did not put ethics in the place of religion. He taught religion as a cause and ethics as a result.

(1862.6) 170:3.9 The righteousness of any act must be measured by the motive; the highest forms of good are therefore unconscious. Jesus was never concerned with morals or ethics as such. He was wholly concerned with that inward and spiritual fellowship with God the Father which so certainly and directly manifests itself as outward and loving service for man. He taught that the religion of the kingdom is a genuine personal experience which no man can contain within himself; that the consciousness of being a member of the family of believers leads inevitably to the practice of the precepts of the family conduct, the service of one’s brothers and sisters in the effort to enhance and enlarge the brotherhood.

(1862.7) 170:3.10 The religion of the kingdom is personal, individual; the fruits, the results, are familial, social. Jesus never failed to exalt the sacredness of the individual as contrasted with the community. But he also recognized that man develops his character by unselfish service; that he unfolds his moral nature in loving relations with his fellows.

(1862.8) 170:3.11 By teaching that the kingdom is within, by exalting the individual, Jesus struck the deathblow of the old society in that he ushered in the new dispensation of true social righteousness. This new order of society the world has little known because it has refused to practice the principles of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. And when this kingdom of spiritual pre-eminence does come upon the earth, it will not be manifested in mere improved social and material conditions, but rather in the glories of those enhanced and enriched spiritual values which are characteristic of the approaching age of improved human relations and advancing spiritual attainments."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Poor Caino, I have to explain everything to this 'child like' man!
There's NO comparison between the Bible and the Urantia book!
The UB has simply stolen a small amount of information from
the Bible and incorporated it into the 'phony' UB! Thereby, creating
a false hybrid-religion! I realize you have a limited ability to
comprehend simple logic and reason therefore, I don't wish to be
overly critical, towards you and Freelight! Unfortunately, both of
you suffer from, what is called; "Simpleton mind disorder!"

I don't like being so blunt however, you've left me no choice!

I think most Christians, if they were honest, don't believe a lot of things in the bible but because the cannon books do in fact contain many profound truths and facts of history they just have to take the good stuff and ignore the other. There is also a shaming by other hateful people in the group that leads people to keep their unbelief to themselves.

It seems to people outside of biblical idolatry that there is a general insecurity and intolerance of other views because theses hate filled types are embarrassed and insecure about the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
[QUOTE
=Caino;4002437][/QUOTE]

Sorry I deleted your 'magnificent' cut and paste! I know you
put a lot of work into it however, I needed room to put this
comment! I sincerely hope you'll accept my deepest
apologies?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This is the heart of "the gospel of the kingdom of heaven" taught by Jesus in the UB.

Is this teaching of the kingdom spiritually true? Can the haters here discern the voice of the Shepherd in this teaching?

Since these people don't really know what they disagree with I will post what they think they disagree with.

2. Jesus’ Concept of the Kingdom

(1861.8) 170:3.1 Jesus was always trying to impress upon his apostles and disciples that they must acquire, by faith, a righteousness which would exceed the righteousness of slavish works which some of the scribes and Pharisees paraded so vaingloriously before the world.

(1861.9) 170:3.2 Though Jesus taught that faith, simple childlike belief, is the key to the door of the kingdom, he also taught that, having entered the door, there are the progressive steps of righteousness which every believing child must ascend in order to grow up to the full stature of the robust sons of God.

(1861.10) 170:3.3 It is in the consideration of the technique of receiving God’s forgiveness that the attainment of the righteousness of the kingdom is revealed. Faith is the price you pay for entrance into the family of God; but forgiveness is the act of God which accepts your faith as the price of admission. And the reception of the forgiveness of God by a kingdom believer involves a definite and actual experience and consists in the following four steps, the kingdom steps of inner righteousness:

(1862.1) 170:3.4 1. God’s forgiveness is made actually available and is personally experienced by man just in so far as he forgives his fellows.

(1862.2) 170:3.5 2. Man will not truly forgive his fellows unless he loves them as himself.

(1862.3) 170:3.6 3. To thus love your neighbor as yourself is the highest ethics.

(1862.4) 170:3.7 4. Moral conduct, true righteousness, becomes, then, the natural result of such love.

(1862.5) 170:3.8 It therefore is evident that the true and inner religion of the kingdom unfailingly and increasingly tends to manifest itself in practical avenues of social service. Jesus taught a living religion that impelled its believers to engage in the doing of loving service. But Jesus did not put ethics in the place of religion. He taught religion as a cause and ethics as a result.

(1862.6) 170:3.9 The righteousness of any act must be measured by the motive; the highest forms of good are therefore unconscious. Jesus was never concerned with morals or ethics as such. He was wholly concerned with that inward and spiritual fellowship with God the Father which so certainly and directly manifests itself as outward and loving service for man. He taught that the religion of the kingdom is a genuine personal experience which no man can contain within himself; that the consciousness of being a member of the family of believers leads inevitably to the practice of the precepts of the family conduct, the service of one’s brothers and sisters in the effort to enhance and enlarge the brotherhood.

(1862.7) 170:3.10 The religion of the kingdom is personal, individual; the fruits, the results, are familial, social. Jesus never failed to exalt the sacredness of the individual as contrasted with the community. But he also recognized that man develops his character by unselfish service; that he unfolds his moral nature in loving relations with his fellows.

(1862.8) 170:3.11 By teaching that the kingdom is within, by exalting the individual, Jesus struck the deathblow of the old society in that he ushered in the new dispensation of true social righteousness. This new order of society the world has little known because it has refused to practice the principles of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. And when this kingdom of spiritual pre-eminence does come upon the earth, it will not be manifested in mere improved social and material conditions, but rather in the glories of those enhanced and enriched spiritual values which are characteristic of the approaching age of improved human relations and advancing spiritual attainments."

Are their any adult Christians on the forum that want to discuss this? Is it spiritually true?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This is key in my theology:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This is key in my theology:

The voice of the Shepherd really speaks to me in the above section, it's the living Word, a true disciple of Jesus knows the truth no matter where it comes from.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are their any adult Christians on the forum that want to discuss this? Is it spiritually true?

The problem is, it was all interpreted through a sleeping
individual who received messages from an 'unknown'
celestial spirit of dubious origin! Supposedly, these,
"messages" were written down as they were received!

This "religion" of yours is; of the occult! It's best not
to dabble in the occult, a person is opening up
themselves to 'dark forces!'

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The problem is, it was all interpreted through a sleeping
individual who received messages from an 'unknown'
celestial spirit of dubious origin! Supposedly, these,
"messages" were written down as they were received!

This "religion" of yours is; of the occult! It's best not
to dabble in the occult, a person is opening up
themselves to 'dark forces!'

The dark force is Atheism, that's what Lucifer, Satan and the others embraced. We know much more now about God, history, the universe, evolution, destiny and most importantly the life of Christ Michael.