Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ?

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ?

John 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to have Eternal Life ? The answer of that question is NO, absolutely not, for believing in Christ contributes nothing to one having Life Eternal, however believing in Christ is the fruit and effect of one already having Eternal Life. Now I already know that the antichrist followers are going to vehemently oppose and deny this Truth, however its to be testified unto anyway !

Understand, everyone Jesus Christ died for has Eternal Life as a Free Gift, this is whether they are believer or not, though they shall believe sometime in their Lifetime before they die or the Lord comes first.

Now before anyone whom Christ died for believes the Gospel, and while they are yet being enemies to God in themselves, they have Eternal Life #1 By Imputation of a Free Gift of God, by the simple fact that Christ died for them Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Paul here is stating Fact, not making a offer, Just telling like it is, The wages of sin is death [through adam] BUT the Gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ Our Lord, that is Just a plain fact if indeed He died for us ! Thats the real nature of the Gift, it is charged to our account freely and graciously !

Jesus Christ dying alone gives those He died for Eternal Life, that's why its said to be through Him in Rom 6:23 !

beloved57

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ?2

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ?2

Again, Does one have to believe in Christ in order to have Eternal Life ? The answer of that question is NO, absolutely not, for believing in Christ contributes nothing to one having Life Eternal, however believing in Christ is the fruit and effect of one already having Eternal Life.

The point is this, that Jesus Christ death alone gives Eternal Life to all for whom He died, we see that it is #1 By Imputation, that is God reckons it so through Jesus Christ being His Gift to them He died for Rom 6:23 !

#2 This same Imputation of Eternal Life is declared again in Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

This is saying that Christ's one act of Righteousness [His Person and Work], the Free Gift came upon all men to Justification of Life, Life here is Eternal Life, just as the afore mentioned condemnation was Eternal Damnation or Death, Just as the legal consequences of adam's offence imputed Legal condemnation to Death Eternally , which Christ suffered, even so, the Legal consequences of Christ's act of Righteousness imputes Legal Life to Eternal Life, The Legal sentence of Justification gives the legal Right to Eternal Life !

beloved57

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ? 3

Does one have to believe in Christ in order to Life ? 3

Before any of those Christ died for believe anything, and while they are yet dead in sin and trespasses, they have by their Union with Christ, sit together with Him in the Heavenly Places, in Him, when they were raised together with Him Eph 2:5-6

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That's the only way and reason why one is born from above as Per Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. OR it can read:

3 “Yes, indeed,” Yeshua answered him, “I tell you that unless a person is born again from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

That's because the greek word for again is anōthen which means:

I.from above, from a higher place
A.
of things which come from heaven or God

That's because They have already in Him Eternal Life, and by that they are born from above.

Christ is now at His Resurrection and Ascension, bake to that Heavenly Station of Being that Eternal Life which was with the Father 1 Jn 1:1-2

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us )

And all believers were in Him before they became Believers 1 Jn 5:11-13

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

They had Eternal Life that they may believe on the Name of the Son of God !

And so believers believe because they had already Eternal Life in the Son, and this is also the proper sense of John 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Jesus is saying " that the believing and hearing of these ones" was evidence of them already having Eternal Life, both legally and vitally ;

So this is the conclusion, If any is teaching that Faith in Christ is an condition one must first act in order to get eternal life, and Christ has died for them, that's the message and messenger of antichrist,

But if one is teaching that Faith in Christ is the Fruit and Effect of having Eternal Life, because Christ died for them, that Testimony is True, So in reality, having Eternal Life is the condition to believing on Christ !

Nanja

So this is the conclusion, If any is teaching that Faith in Christ is an condition one must first act in order to get eternal life, and Christ has died for them, that's the message and messenger of antichrist,

But if one is teaching that Faith in Christ is the Fruit and Effect of having Eternal Life, because Christ died for them, that Testimony is True, So in reality, having Eternal Life is the condition to believing on Christ !

Amen! And that's the only condition for salvation.
It's totally out of reach from any arm of the flesh.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen! And that's the only condition for salvation.
It's totally out of reach from any arm of the flesh.

~~~~~

Amen ! That's why Acts 13:48 is so True, those believe who have already been appointed to Eternal life, that gave them a Divne grant to it beforehand !

Posted from the TOL App!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid you're way off base my dear fellow posters!
Romans 10:9 "That if you shall confess with your
mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart
that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your house"

I apologize for using the truth of Scripture in order to
make my point! However, I'm not really sorry for
doing so!

beloved57

Our GOD is awesome!

~~~~~

The anti christ following give credit to the will of the flesh for what is supposed to be their Gospel obedience, whereas true believers give Christ's victorious death the credit for their Gospel obedience , that is a huge difference ! :)

Posted from the TOL App!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ephesians 2:8 "for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;"

By God's Grace we are saved, through our faith, and not by our works, it
is the gift of God!

Sorry, for presenting truth! Although, I'm not!

Nanja

The anti christ following give credit to the will of the flesh for what is supposed to be their Gospel obedience, whereas true believers give Christ's victorious death the credit for their Gospel obedience , that is a huge difference ! :)

Posted from the TOL App!

Yep. That's the boasting in Eph. 2:9 KJV.

~~~~~

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Acts 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your house"

I apologize for using the truth of Scripture in order to
make my point! However, I'm not really sorry for
doing so!

So a non - elect in your household with be saved including his baby?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I'm afraid you're way off base my dear fellow posters!
Romans 10:9 "That if you shall confess with your
mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart
that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved."

Are you an elect? If so, they're talking about you.