Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

rg

As usual you fail to understand that there are two different justifications taking place.

Post 898, you quoted that post of mine and then evaded discussing the points I made. Now, please review with me each point I have made in that post so you can show me you understand the points even though you may disagree with them. Take your time and explain them to me so I can know you understood them, then I will take your questions and objections ! Thanks !

beloved57

Justified by Faith ! Do you deny it ? 3

Justified by Faith ! Do you deny it ? 3

Our Reconciliation by the Death of God's Son even while we are being enemies, doeth indicate without question that those He died for are Justified before God before believing, in that they are reconciled [past tense] while being enemies [unbelieving] Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now because without Justification from all sin there cannot be any reconciliation to God, for sin seperates God from people Isa 59:2

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

However those Christ died for are reconciled to God inspite of their sins since they are reconciled while they are being enemies !

But seeing that those who Christ died for are reconciled, accepted into favor while enemies, that speaks to their being Justified from all their sins before Him before they believe or have Faith ! Denial of this Truth is denial of the Gospel of God !

beloved57

Justified by Faith ! Do you deny it ? 4

Justified by Faith ! Do you deny it ? 4

Our Justification from sin is an aspect of ones redemption and forgiveness, which is by Christ alone Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Col 1:14

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

For ones act of Faith is not what redeemed them, nor does it cause God to forgive ones sins, He does that for His Own Names Sake in Christ Isa 43:25

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

For God in Christ's sake Eph 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Not for the sake of my repentance or act of faith did God forgive those Christ died for, but for Christ's Sake !

So therefore, those He died for are Justified and forgiven of all sin without their believing ! Solely by Christ's Death alone !

Rightglory

rg

Post 898, you quoted that post of mine and then evaded discussing the points I made. Now, please review with me each point I have made in that post so you can show me you understand the points even though you may disagree with them. Take your time and explain them to me so I can know you understood them, then I will take your questions and objections ! Thanks !
You have the most rediculous concept of discussion.
I could not have responded to your post if I did not understand it. I discussed every single point of your post because it covers on main point.

My statement clearly, by using scripture only, showed that your points are invalid.

Now if you disagree with scripture and my explanation you can follow up with your theological argument to the contrary.

beloved57

You have the most rediculous concept of discussion.
I could not have responded to your post if I did not understand it. I discussed every single point of your post because it covers on main point.

My statement clearly, by using scripture only, showed that your points are invalid.

Now if you disagree with scripture and my explanation you can follow up with your theological argument to the contrary.

Post 898 waiting on you !

Posted from the TOL App!

Rightglory

Our Reconciliation by the Death of God's Son even while we are being enemies, doeth indicate without question that those He died for are Justified before God before believing, in that they are reconciled [past tense] while being enemies [unbelieving] Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
This statement is absolutely scriptual because you simply quoted scripture. The "we" in this text is NOT the elect. It refers to us as sinners. Thus all human beings are inclusive of the "we". You insert understandings that are not present in the text. Christ died for the world, ever single sinner.
This is why I asked you earlier who are NOT sinners. The logic by your view is that ONLY the elect are sinners, thus Christ died ONLY for the elect. That leaves all the other human beings as non-sinners.

Now because without Justification from all sin there cannot be any reconciliation to God, for sin seperates God from people Isa 59:2
Justification does NOT mean to be forgiven of sin. That may follow in your erroneous view of Calvinism, but in scripture here the word, justification simply means to be put into a correct relationship with God. Christ did two things. made a sacrifice for sin, thus atoned for sin, and gave life to the world by His resurrection.

However those Christ died for are reconciled to God inspite of their sins since they are reconciled while they are being enemies ![/quote] Yes, that is precisely what II Cor 5:18-19 states. He overlooked our sins.

But seeing that those who Christ died for are reconciled, accepted into favor while enemies, that speaks to their being Justified from all their sins before Him before they believe or have Faith ! Denial of this Truth is denial of the Gospel of God !

The justification of Christ has NOTHING to do with forgiveness of sin. You have employed the incorrect meaning of justification. It has never meant "forgiveness" You can even use a dictionary and you will not find that it means forgiveness.

Atonement does not even mean forgiveness. Christ did not forgive sins on the Cross, he performed a sacrifice for sin. He became a sacrifice so that those who desired to be united to Christ could have their sins forgiven.

Last edited:

Rightglory

Our Justification from sin is an aspect of ones redemption and forgiveness, which is by Christ alone Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Everything has redemption through His blood. Col 1:20 spells that our very explicitly.

Col 1:14

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Notice there are TWO things being stated. We have redemption, All men, but also the forgiveness of sin which is what the redemption was purposed.

For ones act of Faith is not what redeemed them, nor does it cause God to forgive ones sins, He does that for His Own Names Sake in Christ Isa 43:25
that is why all men are redeemed, and in beleiving that one is redeemed, justifies one by that faith. That faith enters one INTO Christ. Now, you should understand the two separate justifications that took place. One between Christ and God, the other between individual man and God.

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

For God in Christ's sake Eph 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Not for the sake of my repentance or act of faith did God forgive those Christ died for, but for Christ's Sake !

So therefore, those He died for are Justified and forgiven of all sin without their believing ! Solely by Christ's Death alone !

You assume incorrect. It is ONLY by our faith, which is followed by repentance, that one is remitted of their sins. The text of Eph 4:32 assumes an already believer. Paul is speaking to someone who already has his sin forgiven.

Last edited:

beloved57

Everything has redemption through His blood. Col 1:20 spells that our very explicitly.

Notice there are TWO things being stated. We have redemption, All men, but also the forgiveness of sin which is what the redemption was purposed.

that is why all men are redeemed, and in beleiving that one is redeemed, justifies one by that faith. That faith enters one INTO Christ. Now, you should understand the two separate justifications that took place. One between Christ and God, the other between individual man and God.

You assume incorrect. It is ONLY by our faith, which is followed by repentance, that one is remitted of their sins. The text of Eph 4:32 assumes an already believer. Paul is speaking to someone who already has his sin forgiven.

Posted from the TOL App!

Rightglory

Posted from the TOL App!

I have already answered it as I did in the last two posts. You again have no response to what I stated. You have not cited any text that refutes what I stated, or restates what you originally stated as additional support for your view.

Rightglory

Post 898 waiting for you !

Posted from the TOL App!

Since I need to do your homework for you here is the pertinent quote from Post 898,

The antichrist followers have had a grand ole time in their corruption of this scripture, for they tell us that it means that a person is Justified before God by their act of faith or believing, but thats a lie, for those whom Christ died in behalf of and for are Justified by Christ alone, His Obedience alone declares them Justified or Righteous Rom 5:19
Rom 5:18 as I have pointed out twice now is not limited to elect. The text very explcitly states that LIFE was given to ALL MEN. All men does not mean some men and It surely does not specify "ELECT".

You must be the anti-christ here since it is you/Calvin that has perverted the Gospel of Christ. Have any text that refutes that Christ gave life to all men. I assume you are as vigorous a proponent that not all the dead are raised either. By your view, hell would not even exist and you espouse that God will have wrath upon them. How and for what reason?

Clearly your theology is not consistent with scripture.

beloved57

Not sufficient to save unless man believes !

Not sufficient to save unless man believes !

Even though the antichrist servants proclaim loudly,Christ and Him Crucified, and without Him man cannot be saved, nevertheless they deny the Saving Effects of His Cross, by saying it cannot save one without their act of believing, which as quiet as its kept, this only means that ones act of believing is what saves them, no not Christ and Him Crucified, but mans act of believing or faith, So consequently, with a mind set like that, mans act of believing becomes his saviour and not Christ ! Paul also calls this 2 Tim 3:5

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

If we insist that Christ has died for us, but without our believing act, we cannot be saved everlastingly, then quite obvious our believing act is what saved us !!

See, it cannot be Christ Crucified and something else we do together with Him that saves us, for that's an attack on the Honor and Glory due to Him alone for all of our Salvation Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us
unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Christ death alone redeems us and makes us New Creations and Servants !

The antichrsit servants deny this, and say Christ's death is not effective to do this, unless man performs an act belief !

beloved57

Forgiveness of sins is Justification, for by it, everyone for whom Christ died, by His death/blood alone, even while they are enemies, are forgiven, and thus Justified from all guilt and punishment and penalty of sin, for remission of sins is the remission of the penalty of sin, and ones act of believing DID NOT ACCOMPLISH THAT OR CONTRIBUTE TO IT ! Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The word remission Aphesis

release from bondage or imprisonment
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

This is huge !

This means they're sins are let go as though they never have been committed, which would go back to the very first sin committed in Adam, so again their is a remission of the penalty of death and unbelief, because unbelief is an imprisonment.

So all for whom Christ died, by His DEATH/BLOOD alone, are once and for all eternally Justified from all sins, its penalty, wages, consequences BEFORE THEY BELIEVE ! and that is why the must believe !

Last edited:

Nanja

Forgiveness of sins is Justification, for by it, everyone for whomm Christ died, by His death/blood alone, even while they are enemies, are forgiven, and thus Justified from all guilt and punishment and penalty of sin, for remission of sins is the remission of the penalty of sin, and ones act of believing DID NOT ACCOMPLISH THAT OR CONTRIBUTE TO IT ! Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The word remission Aphesis

release from bondage or imprisonment
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

This is huge !

This means they sins are let go as though they never have been committed, which would go back to the very first sin committed in Adam, so again their is a remission of the penalty of death and unbelief, because unbelief is an imprisonment.

So all for whom Christ died, by His DEATH/BLOOD alone, are once and for all eternally Justified from all sins, its penalty, wages, consequences BEFORE THEY BELIEVE ! and that is why the must believe !

Eph. 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

The Lord bless you for faithfully declaring the Truth of His Word!

~~~~~

beloved57

Eph. 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

~~~~~

It's a great privilege God has granted to me !

Posted from the TOL App!

Nanja

Originally Posted by Nanja

It's a great privilege God has granted to me !

Posted from the TOL App!

And a great blessing He has provided for me!

~~~~~