My Ignored List

Thunder's Muse

No way to win spiritual friends, Del, or qualify any spiritual gifts of discernment on your part in the role of Mod, in this situation.

If you or TOL cannot see there is discussion of extreme and eternal significence occurring on your hosted site, that is most pathetic!

Gads . . .

Oh, please... Delmar has more discernment in his pinky toe than you have...well, you get the idea....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have no authority for such. Address the concerns of my Southern Baptist Convention if you will, but only from your denomination to mine.

You personally have no authority but what is given. It is a must-given, that those who wish authority, must-necessarily be under authority. We have none on our own. You certainly are out of your authority here, on this board (or any board you have been ejected from). Jesus never went to the Pharisees to confront them. You are the disrupter and usurper here. You should not be trying to declare your own innocense or defense. You are being proven guilty as charged.

You have caused irreparable damage on a board that is not your own, nor espouses your ideals and selfish over-blown ego-centered gain. I'm not seeing Christ, I'm seeing Truster - alone (the friends of Job thought they were giving good advice - inept bulls in the china shop).

Excellent post

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I know of no cannon of ethic that would allow for it. Becoming an English solicitor or barrister isn't on the same order as becoming an attorney here, but I can't imagine any practice where that would be permissible.
What about class action suits?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Because it flies in the face of my education and experience with the law and much of English law is very similar to our own. That's why the pass rate on entrance exams for American lawyers desiring to practice there is around 90 percent. :plain:

Or, to line up with you, because.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Excellent post

I think Lon mimics a semi-Pelagian, RCC magistrate these days, claiming the individual believer has no valid witness apart from visible church traditions or permissions.

But there is no argument that Arminians are as doctrinally semi-Pelagian as Roman Catholics.

Husband and I attended a Southern Baptist Church in our area, for almost a year, to not forsake the assembly with brethren, after the death of our Reformed Pastor, and the resultant dissolution of our small and elderly Reformed assembly, where Jim had been ordained an Elder, and to this day, sustains the legal State Charter, of our church, in prayerful hope a Reformed pastor will yet be provided by God.

The pastor of that SBC visited held a degree and commission from Bob Jones University, and told us, due to their policy of inclusivity, we could attend his worship services, (and give our monies to his ministry) even though our (Reform) belief was false.

His congregation was told of our beliefs, which resulted in out right shuns. We attended all meetings, but were NEVER invited to home fellowship events, and people even changed seats, when we selected to sit next to them in services.

We finally gave up . . .

So Lon, in his arrogance, has nothing to offer these two believers, if his association with such is his primary devotion and criteria of Christianity, and the SBC is his definition of inclusive Christian "charity."

J&R

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Because it flies in the face of my education and experience with the law and much of English law is very similar to our own. That's why the pass rate on entrance exams for American lawyers desiring to practice there is around 90 percent. :plain:

Or, to line up with you, because.

Why don't you ask Truster?

Why are most here avoiding interaction with this man?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think Lon mimics a semi-Pelagian, RCC magistrate these days, claiming the individual believer has no valid witness apart from visible church traditions or permissions.

But there is no argument that Arminians are as doctrinally semi-Pelagian as Roman Catholics.

Husband and I attended a Southern Baptist Church in our area, for almost a year, to not forsake the assembly with brethren, after the death of our Reformed Pastor, and resultant dissolution of our small Reformed assembly, where Jim was ordained an Elder, and to this day, sustains the legal State Charter, of our church, in prayerful hope a Reformed pastor will yet be provided by God.

The pastor of that SBC visited held a degree and commission from Bob Jones University, and told us, due to their policy of inclusivity, we could attend his worship services, (and gives our monies to his ministry) even though our (Reform) belief was false.

His congregation was told of our beliefs, which resulted in out right shuns. We attended all meetings, but were NEVER invited to home fellowship events, and people even changed seats, when we selected to sit next to them in services.

We finally gave up . . .

So Lon, in his arrogance, has nothing to offer these two believers, if his association with such is his primary devotion and criteria of Christianity, and the SBC is his definition of inclusive Christian "charity."

J&R

Why do you complain about the same thing you do the other way? You basically think i am not worthy to worship with, how are you different from that pastor?

You decry namecalling of calvanist, yet you call me arminian, when im neither, you do what you claim is wrong nang, youre a hypocrite.

Who saved you, all your theology or Jesus Christ?

Maybe i am elect nang and you arent, ever thought of that? Your theology teaches you cannot know, so doesnt seem smart to me to exclude the cross from others who believe in Him as Lord God and Savior, nang.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why do you complain about the same thing you do the other way? You basically think i am not worthy to worship with, how are you different from that pastor?

Your hostility seems permanent.

We attempted to worship with them, but we were rejected.

It taught us that the division is spiritual and the chasm between beliefs is not reconcilable; which you demonstrate in expression of your own hateful replies to our witness.

glorydaz

And charism be to Elohim, who always causes us to triumph in the Messiah and manifests the fragrance of his knowledge through us in every place. For to Elohim we are a good fragrance of Messiah - in them who are saved and in them who destruct: indeed to the one the fragrance of death to death; and to the other the fragrance of life to life. And who is adequate for these? For we are not as many who huckster the word of Elohim: but as of sincerity - but as of Elohim, in the sight of Elohim we speak in Messiah.

Fragrance? I call it odor. :chew:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

You decry namecalling of calvanist, yet you call me arminian, when im neither, you do what you claim is wrong nang, youre a hypocrite.

Maybe i am elect nang and you arent, ever thought of that? Your theology teaches you cannot know, so doesnt seem smart to me to exclude the cross from others who believe in Him as Lord God and Savior, nang.

You deny your beliefs are Arminian?

What is your church affiliation?

Brother Vinny

Golly, I'd answer but I'm on both their ignore lists. :popcorn:

Hey, so am I! :cheers:

As it happens, I did try engaging Truster's content. I said a post of his was bull and I demonstrated for him why that was, and he began falsely accusing me of insulting him and of glorifying Satan.

When I saw engaging his content was going nowhere, I started posting Tom Jones videos--seemed as appropriate as anything in this inappropriate thread. It was for this Truster (and Nang) put me on Ignore.

Moral of the story: Some people just don't like Tom Jones.