Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You know I care about you very much, but spirituality will hardly fall off a cliff. No, it shall be glorified in a Sudden SURPRISE to ALL. Won't you finally KNOW THEN!!! It won't be long either, so you don't have to wait forever. Our God promises us it will happen for those who believe in Him and for those who don't. And we are told what signs to look for to know that it is near, even though we can't say which day or hour that it will be. Yes, I know it has been over 2,040 years, so big deal? We can know when it's soon. Can science compare at all to this?? If I had to have my life in someone's hands, I would rather it be 6days, DFT_Dave's, or even noguru's, than anyone else's.

In the Love of the Creator,

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Science does not have to explain everything to begin with the first natural explanation. I am not surprised that your expectations of science are this unreasonable. You are, more often than not, an unreasonable person. And you don't even care that you are.

I know you try to hide that with your fake smile and sugary words. But I can see beneath your thin veneer of a facade to the seething contempt that lies right under it.

There is nothing wrong with being nice to liars or foolish folks.

God ties our tongues to speaking truth, we are called to be long suffering and kind to the unjust also.

Matthew 5:45 KJV
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Notice Jesus says God makes his sun to rise, not spin you upside down and around it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Science presupposes naturalistic explanations. Without that foundational assumption it would not get off square one. If science is wrong about this assumption in any area it cannot comment. We can only know that when it is revealed to us somehow. The question becomes should we accept some person's opinion on revelation, over human kinds use of logic and reason?

Notice the embolded.

Heres some stuff that blows einsteins ressurrection of the dead theories back into oblivion where they belong.

The Electric Universe
http://www.fixedearth.com/electric.html

a sample here:

For example, the arbitrary speed limit that Einstein set on light immediately bites the dust in the EUM. "The speed of light is not a barrier," we are told (10). More Einstein-bashing is evident in these words of EUM physicist, Wal Thornhill: "Time travel is impossible"; "Space has no extra dimensions in which to warp or where parallel universes may exist"; " There are no neutron stars or Black Holes."(11)

As to "black holes", Thornhill gives his conclusions about Einstein and his devotees:

"It seems to me that Einstein made it fashionable for theoretical physicists to live in their heads and perform "thought experiments". It is one thing to frame hypotheses by day-dreaming but to think that experiments are carried out by sucking on a pipe in an armchair is pure "Disneyesque" fantasy. Einstein’s theory of gravity is the craziest explanation of the phenomenon imaginable.

I believe a recent cartoon in Scientific American has unwittingly shown us where black holes are to be found:

They exist inside the heads of theoretical astrophysicists!

And with their eyes wide shut and fingers in their ears, there they shall remain."(12)

Silent Hunter

Notice the embolded.

Heres some stuff that blows einsteins ressurrection of the dead theories back into oblivion where they belong.

The Electric Universe
http://www.fixedearth.com/electric.html

a sample here:

For example, the arbitrary speed limit that Einstein set on light immediately bites the dust in the EUM. "The speed of light is not a barrier," we are told (10). More Einstein-bashing is evident in these words of EUM physicist, Wal Thornhill: "Time travel is impossible"; "Space has no extra dimensions in which to warp or where parallel universes may exist"; " There are no neutron stars or Black Holes."(11)

As to "black holes", Thornhill gives his conclusions about Einstein and his devotees:

"It seems to me that Einstein made it fashionable for theoretical physicists to live in their heads and perform "thought experiments". It is one thing to frame hypotheses by day-dreaming but to think that experiments are carried out by sucking on a pipe in an armchair is pure "Disneyesque" fantasy. Einstein’s theory of gravity is the craziest explanation of the phenomenon imaginable.

I believe a recent cartoon in Scientific American has unwittingly shown us where black holes are to be found:

They exist inside the heads of theoretical astrophysicists!

And with their eyes wide shut and fingers in their ears, there they shall remain."(12)
:kookoo:

Silent Hunter

Matthew 5:45 KJV
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Notice Jesus says God makes his sun to rise, not spin you upside down and around it.
. . . so . . . the Earth is . . . flat?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:idunno:

You're the one who said, "Jesus says God makes his sun to rise, not spin you upside down and around it".

Thats right.

Then you implied that the earth being flat or not had something to do with it.

Originally Posted by Silent Hunter
. . . so . . . the Earth is . . . flat?

So you dont know why you asked that?

That is extremely funny.

noguru

Hey Noguru,
Why would anyone have seething contempt for this man who cannot back up his insinuations any better than you can?

Careful with those complex thoughts. You might hurt your little self.

You do not accept a reasoned argument, so it is pointless to be concerned about your opinion. You think just being oblivious and stubborn actually wins an argument. Too bad you cannot escape reality, as hard as you try.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Careful with those complex thoughts. You might hurt your little self.

You do not accept a reasoned argument, so it is pointless to be concerned about your opinion. You think just being oblivious and stubborn actually wins an argument. Too bad you cannot escape reality, as hard as you try.

Yeah... its so simple it must make your brain hurt, mine feels fine.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.