Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You know I care about you very much, but spirituality will hardly fall off a cliff. No, it shall be glorified in a Sudden SURPRISE to ALL. Won't you finally KNOW THEN!!! It won't be long either, so you don't have to wait forever. Our God promises us it will happen for those who believe in Him and for those who don't. And we are told what signs to look for to know that it is near, even though we can't say which day or hour that it will be. Yes, I know it has been over 2,040 years, so big deal? We can know when it's soon. Can science compare at all to this?? If I had to have my life in someone's hands, I would rather it be 6days, DFT_Dave's, or even noguru's, than anyone else's.

In the Love of the Creator,

Michael
Hi Michael,
Comparing your beliefs to science is, as far as I'm concerned, not all that much different to comparing the Lord of the Rings to science.
There is no comparison, it's un-falsifiable fantasy assertions on one side against falsifiable and testable evidence based facts within the laws of physics, tending to rule out the magical and miraculous.

There is a vast track record of personal experiences that confirms science is much more than just a theory or story, including this computer I'm using now, including my new car which "magically" steers itself into a parking space or the cruise control that keeps its distance from the car in front. These are amazing things that actually do happen here and now, not just empty promises of what you claim will be amazing "soon".

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I know what you're saying, Alwight. I understand. But you know, there is a vast track record of my own personal experiences that confirm my spirituality or theology is much more than just a theory or story, including this computer I'm using now, etc.

The first angel that visited me said, "Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Alwight, it REALLY HAPPENED. Now what am I supposed to believe? Science or an angel?? I don't mean to go off-topic.

Praise God,

Michael

noguru

Dear Alwight,

I know what you're saying, Alwight. I understand. But you know, there is a vast track record of my own personal experiences that confirm my spirituality or theology is much more than just a theory or story, including this computer I'm using now, etc.

The first angel that visited me said, "Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Alwight, it REALLY HAPPENED. Now what am I supposed to believe? Science or an angel?? I don't mean to go off-topic.

Praise God,

Michael

Do you think science tells you not to worship God?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all, noguru!

I can have science and God! Good to hear from you again, dude! I also gave you some good rep. pts.

Always Blessing You!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I'm rather sceptical that your computer has anything particularly spiritual going on within it Michael and of what specifically you may choose to think is evidence of anything else spiritual.

Praise God,

Michael
With my rather more sceptical eye Michael I note that what you think has specifically happened to you is all rather too close to what I'd expect a devout and emotional believer like yourself would be inclined to imagine, were they to do so.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

No, it really happened. Don't be skeptical. I've had visions too. I've been visited by more than 3 angels. I quit counting. The first three were each one week apart. The first one told me what I told you in my last post. The 2nd one said, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" and the 3rd angel said, "Do not worship after the beast and his image, nor receive his mark in your right hand or forehead." I could explain all of it to you if you'd care to. You've never even heard what an angel's voice sounds like!! That's three angels I'm offering compared to a couple genomes and a DNA from you. I'd say your best odds would be with me. Save your life dude!! I've had a few visions too! You don't know me at all. It just dawned on me that you are so busy reading this evolution thread that you are not finding out the truth in the other threads. Yikes!! You're on your own unless you want some help!, All of You! Save your lives and souls instead of bantering back and forth about a genome, etc.!! You're completely gonna miss the boat!!

In Christ's Name,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Well, if they're very effective, you must have tried them or know someone who has, or read up on them. Irregardless, my experiences are not induced by taking drugs. The first 3 angels visited me when I was 18 years old, almost 40 years ago. Things have been happening to me for a long time now. Personal experiences, like being visited by the Lord and the Holy Spirit, or having visions happened to me over a period of 39 years. It will be 40 years as of today, TBH. I just looked at the date on my watch!! Cool!!! This is the anniversary of the Lord God first visiting and speaking to me. Time is running low!

Well, it's late and I just realized 40 years ago today, in two hours, the Lord God first visited and spoke to me. I had a heart attack that day. I lived through it because of all that happened. Well, I'm not going rehash it. It's in my book.

Time's wasting fast!!

Michael Cadry

gcthomas

Dear gcthomas,

Well, if they're very effective, you must have tried them or know someone who has, or read up on them. Irregardless, my experiences are not induced by taking drugs. The first 3 angels visited me when I was 18 years old, almost 40 years ago. Things have been happening to me for a long time now. Personal experiences, like being visited by the Lord and the Holy Spirit, or having visions happened to me over a period of 39 years. It will be 40 years as of today, TBH. I just looked at the date on my watch!! Cool!!! This is the anniversary of the Lord God first visiting and speaking to me. Time is running low!

Well, it's late and I just realized 40 years ago today, in two hours, the Lord God first visited and spoke to me. I had a heart attack that day. I lived through it because of all that happened. Well, I'm not going rehash it. It's in my book.

Time's wasting fast!!

Michael Cadry

No, they modern anti-psychotics, and they can reduce the severity of hallucinations. They will help you separate reality from the products of imagination.

Tyrathca

And why did you conclude that there wasn't some correlation between these two events?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the somewhat disingenuous summary Dave.

I've noticed that what makes fundamentalists believe how they do is because for them a conclusion must be regarded as an absolute "Truth" that never varies. However science offers answers that best match the facts, in lieu of new facts, and also that such conclusions are by their very nature meant to be falsifiable at any time. It doesn't attempt to present an absolute "Truth" just a close as possible match that sometimes needs adjustment to get closer to the actual truth.

Driving a car to a particular destination requires that you continuously have to correct the steering until, bit by bit, you get closer and closer to the conclusion of your trip. There's an analogy to science in there I believe.

Religion otoh is not falsifiable.
Unlike science, religion will just plough on regardless in whatever direction that it has pre-set for itself, content with its pre-conclusion that the course it has locked-in never needs any further adjustment... until it falls off a cliff perhaps.

lifesciences-ramapithecus.jpg

Ramapithecus is another mistaken identity in the evolution theory of man.

"The first incomplete specimens of Ramapithecus were found in Nepal on the bank of Tinau River western part of the country in 1932. The finder (G. Edward Lewis) claimed that the jaw was more like a human's than any other fossil ape then known.[2] In the 1960s this claim was revived. At that time, it was believed that the ancestors of humans had diverged from other apes 14 million years ago."--Wiki

As we will see, the theory of the evolution of man has never found evidence in the fossil record at all. Evolutionists have plowed ahead with adjustment after adjustment showing that theory is driving a search for evidence, evidence is not driving the theory.

The lesson learned here is that evolutionist are always saying too much about to little. I read that someone said that more is said about what is not there than about what is when it comes to so called fossil evidence for evolution.

It's important here to see there are two mistakes that had to be corrected.

1. The jaw of Ramapithecus has not properly constructed.

2. The prevailing theory was that human ancestry began 14 million years ago instead of 3 to 4 million years ago, 10 million years is a big change.

--Dave

alwight

[It's important here to see there are two mistakes that had to be corrected.

1. The jaw of Ramapithecus has not properly constructed.

2. The prevailing theory was that human ancestry began 14 million years ago instead of 3 to 4 million years ago, 10 million years is a big change.

--Dave
Firstly, a specific ancestry of one example of evidence is one thing and any one such fossil is only ever typical of the types of creatures around and if maybe one led to us, or a probable close cousin.
It seems to me Dave that mistakes or inaccuracies will happen in any field of science and are expected, but which can be re-examined at any time in peer review, particularly if more evidence is available regarding this specific example.
Are mistakes not normal in any human endeavour and to be expected?
Anyway, who exactly is saying that the origin of human ancestry has changed? I see no evidence that general scientific opinion has in fact significantly moved on when that was, say 14 million years ago.

Come on Dave what is your bottom line here?
Does your example falsify any previous claims or not?
Are you claiming that there is a global conspiracy going on to cover up and protect the ToE and established science or not?

Does the whole of natural science now know that their previous conclusions have all been torn to shreds and have organised an amazing global cover-up, for no obviously good reason, so that they are now all living a lie that they have all sworn never to reveal and will take to their graves?

Or are you seeing things that simply are not there because you need them to be there?

noguru

Firstly, a specific ancestry of one example of evidence is one thing and any one such fossil is only ever typical of the types of creatures around and if maybe one led to us, or a probable close cousin.
It seems to me Dave that mistakes or inaccuracies will happen in any field of science and are expected, but which can be re-examined at any time in peer review, particularly if more evidence is available regarding this specific example.
Anyway, who exactly is saying that the origin of human ancestry has changed? I see no evidence that general scientific opinion has in fact significantly moved on when that was, say 14 million years ago.

Are you claiming that there is a global conspiracy going on to cover up and protect the ToE and established science or not?

Does the whole of natural science now know that their previous conclusions have all been torn to shreds and have organised an amazing global cover-up, for no obviously good reason, so that they are now all living a lie that they have all sworn never to reveal and will take to their graves?

Or are you seeing things that simply are not there because you need them to be there?

Well the issue most certainly cannot be Dave's incompetence. :cool:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Just wait, you'll see after I have covered each false claim, that was supposedly corrected, there ends up absolutely no fossil evidence for human evolution whatever.

Proof for human evolution is apparently still a work in progress.

The only thing that's evolved over time is the theory itself.

--Dave

noguru

Just wait, you'll see after I have covered each false claim, that was supposedly corrected, there ends up absolutely no fossil evidence for human evolution whatever.

Proof for human evolution is apparently still a work in progress.

The only thing that's evolved over time is the theory itself.

--Dave

:rotfl:

Right, and instead of submitting all your work for peer review to get in line for a Nobel Prize you'd rather prance around here with a puffed up chest trying to impress your fellow YEC idiots.

Just who do you think you are fooling? Your analysis of every point so far has been horrendous. What makes you think your contributions on this subject are actually worthwhile?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Human evolution is still in progress.

More of that same ole you cant believe what you see hunh?

Really?

Thats all you got?

I will stick with what God says.

He says I can believe what I see and feel.

As long as the ToE is in the childrens school books, we will never want for a fresh batch of fantasizers.

Hebrews 5:14 KJV
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

6days

The thing is that evolutionary 'science' accepts shoddy conclusions based on evidence that would be laughable and not tolerated in other fields of science. Dave has listed several examples of fraud that evolutionists just believed, because it fit their beliefs.

Another example is Harvard prof, evolutionary psychologist, Marc Hauser who was well respected by his peers for his work in associating psychological traits in humans and apes. Students had complained for years, suspecting fraud. It turns out Hauser was faking evidence because of his beliefs, and resigned in disgrace. . This does happen in other fields of science but rare compared to how often this happens from evolutionists.
http://chronicle.com/article/Marc-Hauser-Resigns-From/128296/

True... evolutionists still keep their beliefs even though their 'proofs' have vaporized.

Status
Not open for further replies.