Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

Right the problem is with the people actually doing the research in this field, and not your "incompetent conspiracy". Despite the fact that you demonstrate your incompetence with almost every post. And you conspire with other YECs to suppress "real" science in order to preach your literal interpretation of Genesis from the science "pulpit". Do you really think people cannot see the reality here?

We will soon be seeing the reality of the fossil record. From the four fossils I have shown, incompetence and conspiracy were the norm.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some more revisionist history by Daft_Dave. The modern YEC movement was initiated by Ellen G White an SDA, after she experienced a couple serious head injuries and had a vision. Then Henry Morris picked up the ball and ran with it. It only amounts to a bunch of insecure, moronic peons, with big mouths and small brains, that demonstrate their incompetence consistently with almost every discipline known to man. You are a disgusting fellow Dave. I feel bad for the people who actually have to deal with your absurdities in real life.

What a brave soul you must be for having the courage to deal with my absurdities here on this website on behave of the rest of mankind.

--Dave :salute:

noguru

What a brave soul you must be for having the courage to deal with my absurdities here on this website on behave of the rest of mankind.

--Dave :salute:

:think:

Perhaps you think you are onto something Dave. I suspect none of your opinions will have any impact on real science. Or do you think you are a scientific trailblazer?

alwight

The age of the site at 2.6 m.y.a. for skull 1470 was confirmed by "potassium argon" testing and "uranium decay" which had been predated, which is why they were looking for fossils at that location to begin with. There are no better methods for dating, only other methods. We could argue the reliability of dating methods but not that this site was not well tested.
So its owner can't be said to have existed alongside modern homo sapiens, only that it can't be shown to be directly linked to us. But then again the chances that it was anyway were pretty remote, it's simply representative of the type of human-like creature of its day.
Claiming off the bat that it did actually falsify the ToE is your disingenuous conspiracy afaic since the context it was found in does not include us which certainly would have.

I would say that evolution was an "incompetent conspiracy".

--Dave
If amazingly you are somehow right Dave, it is hardly an incompetent conspiracy since this "conspiracy" seems to involve global science keeping it going, for no particularly good scientific reason that I can understand, by scientists that presumably trained hard to do real science, not to be part of a global conspiracy to fool the rest humanity for no adequately explained reason by creationists. :idunno:

noguru

We will soon be seeing the reality of the fossil record. From the four fossils I have shown, incompetence and conspiracy were the norm.

--Dave

:rotfl:

Yes I agree. Your incompetence and attempts to buy into absurd conspiracy theories are quite obvious.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So its owner can't be said to have existed alongside modern homo sapiens, only that it can't be shown to be directly linked to us. But then again the chances that it was anyway were pretty remote, it's simply representative of the type of human-like creature of its day.
Claiming off the bat that it did actually falsify the ToE is your disingenuous conspiracy afaic since the context it was found in does not include us which certainly would have.

If amazingly you are somehow right Dave, it is hardly an incompetent conspiracy since this "conspiracy" seems to involve global science keeping it going, for no particularly good scientific reason that I can understand, by scientists that presumably trained hard to do real science, not to be part of a global conspiracy to fool the rest humanity for no adequately explained reason by creationists.

In the process of proving the evolution of man

1. Neanderthal was deliberately miss-constructed

2. Piltdown man was deliberately forged

3. Nebraska man was miss-identified from the tooth of an extinct pig.

4. The site where Skull 1470 was found was declared to have been miss-dated

More conspiracy and incompetence to come.

--Dave

alwight

In the process of proving the evolution of man

1. Neanderthal was deliberately miss-constructed

2. Piltdown man was deliberately forged

3. Nebraska man was miss-identified from the tooth of an extinct pig.

4. The site where Skull 1470 was found was declared to have been miss-dated

More conspiracy and incompetence to come.

--Dave
That's something of a paradox you have imo, since it's actually quite a competent worldwide conspiracy, if only a few selected creationists have been able to rumble it so far Dave, you must admit that.
I can't imagine how on Earth they can keep it going, or why, is it supernatural? :idunno:

6days

DFT_Dave said:
I would say that evolution was an "incompetent conspiracy".
There certainly has seen a lot of faulty interpretations of the evidence and some fraud as you have pointed out. For example, Haeckles faked embryo drawings which were used for more than 100 years in text books as a 'proof' of evolution,.. faulty and misleading conclusions about the Miller Urey experiment...incorrect beliefs about vestigial organs....tragic consequences from thinking that Caucasian were more highly evolved than "blacks" ....various faked fossils .... wrong beliefs about "junk DNA". .....ancient man was dim witted....
There are many more proven wrong beliefs of evolutionism, yet the belief system continues. Its not about the science when it comes to evolutionism, it's all about the belief system.

Incompetent conspiracy?..... That may be a good description.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's something of a paradox you have imo, since it's actually quite a competent worldwide conspiracy, if only a few selected creationists have been able to rumble it so far Dave, you must admit that.
I can't imagine how on Earth they can keep it going, or why, is it supernatural?

I pointed out two conspiracies and two examples of incompetence so far. Haven't made any world wide claims for either yet.

We'll go through all the major hominin fossils that are said to prove the evolution of man, there's not that many of them, and we'll see just how convincing they are.

--Dave

Last edited:

alwight

I pointed out two conspiracies and two examples of incompetence so far. Haven't made any world wide claims for either yet.

We'll go through all the major hominin fossils that are said to prove the evolution of man, there's not that many of them, and we'll see just how convincing they are.

--Dave
Dave you just can't seem to get away from the idea that the ToE can be proven, scientific theories don't get proven, they exist to best explain the evidence. :sigh:

Do you really think that a few dodgy customers who may have got it wrong for whatever reason has made a scrap difference to what the evidence actually does suggest? Isn't there enough solid evidence and research from reliable and respected scientists to look at or are you only interested in what you think and hope isn't quite right?
Do you really think there is a global scientific conspiracy to deceive?
Would that be at all likely?
It's utter nonsense however much bogus or shoddy science you may alight on Dave.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave you just can't seem to get away from the idea that the ToE can be proven, scientific theories don't get proven, they exist to best explain the evidence. :sigh:

Do you really think that a few dodgy customers who may have got it wrong for whatever reason has made a scrap difference to what the evidence actually does suggest? Isn't there enough solid evidence and research from reliable and respected scientists to look at or are you only interested in what you think and hope isn't quite right?
Do you really think there is a global scientific conspiracy to deceive?
Would that be at all likely?
It's utter nonsense however much bogus or shoddy science you may alight on Dave.

You seem to be under the delusion that all scientists believe in evolution, and that Creationism has no science to back it up.

--Dave

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Errm, by being demonstrably successful in explaining everything in its remit, better than any alternative?

(Was that answer too obvious?)

I reckon you missed Dave and six days posts showing the falsity in it.

Plumb amazin how blind those of the world truly are.

alwight

If there was not one, how did it get into all the worlds text books?
By being convincing enough at the time presumably but science expects to be wrong sometimes and it's science that corrects itself by peer review. Clearly if it were not corrected and covered up that might indicate some kind of small scale conspiracy perhaps, but come on, to suppose that all natural sciences are all involved in a long term global conspiracy is utterly absurd, which even YECs know well enough.

gcthomas

I reckon you missed Dave and six days posts showing the falsity in it.

Plumb amazin how blind those of the world truly are.

Dave/6Days only presented a series of misrepresentations and hopeful misdirections. They only have a surface level of understanding of the science they are trying to critique, but it will take a real expert to find a fault in the theory now since all the entry level corrections have already been made.

The reason ToE hasn't been falsified isn't that there is a worldwide conspiracy, but because it is very close to the truth.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dave/6Days only presented a series of misrepresentations and hopeful misdirections. They only have a surface level of understanding of the science they are trying to critique, but it will take a real expert to find a fault in the theory now since all the entry level corrections have already been made.

The reason ToE hasn't been falsified isn't that there is a worldwide conspiracy, but because it is very close to the truth.

Entry level corrections being made?

Proving them to be lies is the correction.

If there is no conspiracy, then you have believed a bunch of booger eating morons claiming to be smarter than you.

If I were in yer shoes, I would rather believe I was fooled by clever conspirators than idiots.

But to each their own I reckon.

gcthomas

Entry level corrections being made?

Proving them to be lies is the correction.

If there is no conspiracy, then you have believed a bunch of booger eating morons claiming to be smarter than you.

If I were in yer shoes, I would rather believe I was fooled by clever conspirators than idiots.

But to each their own I reckon.

I don't appear to have been fooled by anyone. The errors from the past are older than I am and were resolved using the scientific method (not the religious-method, since that doesn't seem to include error correction).

No big errors get found now, since the truth is being closely approached, only small improvements and clarifications generally. And these are not being made by YEC wannabees, but by actual scientists working in that field of study.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I don't appear to have been fooled by anyone. The errors from the past are older than I am and were resolved using the scientific method (not the religious-method, since that doesn't seem to include error correction).

No big errors get found now, since the truth is being closely approached, only small improvements and clarifications generally. And these are not being made by YEC wannabees, but by actual scientists working in that field of study.

Really....?

http://www.fixedearth.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.