program

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I remember it and also how stupid it got. It started off fine but then just got ridiculous. I'm glad not to be a part of that anymore. Where it came to bannings I must have picked up around twenty as 'red77' so not really much sympathy there chrys...:eek:

And you weren't exactly hurt rep wise either. How do you think your score is as high as it is now?

you were on the right side
you were also the first outsider to get to the top
you helped us all
you were a lot of fun then

zoo22

When have you ever defended me, chrys?

When CW was calling me dumber than dirt, you were busy repping her.

Well, in Chrysostom's defense... Let's be real here, Starchild. We all knew about the dumber than dirt thing, we just didn't call it out like CW did. We just sort of shuffled our feet and looked at you with sad eyes.

:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, in Chrysostom's defense... Let's be real here, Starchild. We all knew about the dumber than dirt thing, we just didn't call it out like CW did. We just sort of shuffled our feet and looked at you with sad eyes.

:plain:

Oh. Oh man. Is that how it went down? All this time, I never knew...

You really know how to hurt a Starburst Starchild, punk.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh. Oh man. Is that how it went down? All this time, I never knew...

You really know how to hurt a Starburst Starchild, punk.

Is CW the one with the creepy fascination with my reading glasses and hair? :think: Sounds right. By which I mean creepy.

And has anyone else noticed that with a few note worthy exceptions the holier sounding the username the nastier the poster?

Don't let zoo get you down, Sweatpea. I darn nearly said something to them about all of that...I was this close to making a real stink about it...then something came on. I think it was a Quincy MD rerun.

And you know I love me some Quincy MD. :plain:

Arthur Brain

you were on the right side
you were also the first outsider to get to the top

Initially I supported the whole RATO thing and don't regret what it set out to be, or the help it gave newbies who would otherwise be pounded by those content to neg just for the sake of it. But it got way out of hand, and I'll freely admit I enjoyed 'scaling the heights' for a while, but even then I knew it was completely shallow. I actually got sick of the standard reps handed about because it wasn't for any actual content or agreement but just a constant tagging - and it was just pointless. The reps were already balanced out pretty much even before it went ballistic so I do regret how pathetic it got and how much of a joke it was making of the rep system itself.

you helped us all
you were a lot of fun then

For what it's worth Chrys I still have fondness for some of those early days, but you're hardly in need of any help on the rep front now are you? Yours is what it is because of those times. Frankly I'm a lot happier getting reps for posts themselves instead of for the sake of repping and I'll take the bad with the good on that score. I only hand out pos reps on my own principle so if I'm not as much 'fun' as before then ho hum. At least I'm not landing in the penalty box every month or so...

:e4e:

zoo22

it's your job to keep us informed

I can't. You don't listen to much of anything I say. Anyway, yesterday I began to consider that maybe I ought to change my job description to be less accommodating to you. Being accommodating to you is a thankless job.