chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Arthur Brain

keeping track of my post count is just one of your compulsive behaviors

Would Jesus Christ belittle the blind?

It's pretty obvious to most how many posts a day you're churning out, many of them the same boring thing. And haven't you been booted off here for stalking? Why, yes you were. That's pretty obsessive...

As to the latter it's also pretty obvious that TH isn't belittling Stevie Wonder but then you know this. You OTOH talk about how you'll enjoy people burning in hell, called bybee a 'senile old hag', insult anyone with a combination of bile and witless comments and generally act like a troll. Why, who knows...

:plain:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"You OTOH talk about how you'll enjoy people burning in hell..."
We would like you to get saved. You thought we wanted to live with God-haters in heaven? Wouldn't that make heaven hell? :dizzy:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

"...[C]alled bybee a 'senile old hag'..."
"2 Ti 3:6 gullible women. Weak in virtue and the knowledge of the truth, and weighed down with emotional and spiritual guilt over their sins, these women were easy prey for the deceitful false teachers. See notes on 1 Tim. 2:13,14; 5:11,12." The MacArthur Study Bible. 1997 (J. MacArthur, Jr., Ed.) (electronic ed.) (2 Ti 3:6). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
great scripture sd!

2 Timothy 3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

:think: remind you of anybody?

Arthur Brain

We would like you to get saved. You thought we wanted to live with God-haters in heaven? Wouldn't that make heaven hell? :dizzy:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

And I'd like you to stop making assumptions and ridiculous stuff up in your signature along with people being 'God haters'.

"2 Ti 3:6 gullible women. Weak in virtue and the knowledge of the truth, and weighed down with emotional and spiritual guilt over their sins, these women were easy prey for the deceitful false teachers. See notes on 1 Tim. 2:13,14; 5:11,12." The MacArthur Study Bible. 1997 (J. MacArthur, Jr., Ed.) (electronic ed.) (2 Ti 3:6). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

If you're calling or inferring that bybee 'gullible' with this then you don't know anything...

rainee

Why is there always such a vicious circle going on?
Nobody can stay this angry - and nobody (I bet) treats every believer or unbeliever the same as y'all do with each other, so it is personal, isn't it?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Re: Breathe] ...[Y]ou're easy prey for the deceitful false teachers

If you were not strangers of the world, the hounds would not bark at you. Heb 11:13
16_2_10.gif

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
keeping track of my post count is just one of your compulsive behaviors
If by keeping track you mean taking less than a minute to just look at what page out of four (25 per page) you're on.

You don't like my noting it because it underscores your problem and is an easy response to your trying to project obsession, as you do again here.

Would Jesus Christ belittle the blind?
Who belittled the blind...unless you're speaking metaphorically, in which case I belittled the heck out of one. :plain: