chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why is there always such a vicious circle going on?

s1614.gif

...Because instant e-mail notification is inop.

Breathe

a silly woman answers:

:darwinsm:

I suppose we should expect no better from you, seeing that you're easy prey for the deceitful false teachers

You think that by denigrating someone who disagrees with your troll tactics, you can make that person look small to other posters. You only belittle yourself. These people are all pretty smart - you don't fool more than a handful of them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You think that by denigrating someone who disagrees with your troll tactics, you can make that person look small to other posters. You only belittle yourself. These people are all pretty smart - you don't fool more than a handful of them.
I doubt he even fools himself. Being on his list will put you in the sights of a small number of equally marginal members around here.

When I started looking into the thread response to their sort I was gratified to find that the only way they get eyes on their writing, with rare exception, is this sort of thing.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You're not silly, and you're not easy prey. Those are just easy labels churned out right and left that aren't true and won't stick because we know you better than that. :)

labelmaker.jpg

Breathe

I doubt he even fools himself. Being on his list will put you in the sights of a small number of equally marginal members around here.

When I started looking into the thread response to their sort I was gratified to find that the only way they get eyes on their writing, with rare exception, is this sort of thing.

Being on his "list" is a badge of honor. I desire to be the polar opposite of what he represents. He is the poster boy of judgementalism, intolerance, mean spiritedness, tunnel vision, and the kind of so called Christianity that drives others away, instead of drawing them into the light of Christ. He is a polarizing and destructive force on this board, and I hope others can see him for what he IS, as opposed to what he PRETENDS to be.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Being on his "list" is a badge of honor. I desire to be the polar opposite of what he represents. He is the poster boy of judgementalism, intolerance, mean spiritedness, tunnel vision, and the kind of so called Christianity that drives others away, instead of drawing them into the light of Christ. He is a polarizing and destructive force on this board, and I hope others can see him for what he IS, as opposed to what he PRETENDS to be.

Others do see it. I was inclined to joke about joining the 'at odds with sod' club, but your above is serious business and right on the money. Good luck with telling him though, I've given up.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If by keeping track you mean taking less than a minute to just look at what page out of four (25 per page) you're on.

Yeah - that's not normal.

I don't know of anybody else here who does that.

And you don't do it once in a while.

You appear to do it multiple times a day, every day.

It's almost as if you were obsessively compelled to. :think:

You don't like my noting it

:chuckle:

Is that what you've been hoping for?

That it would bother me? :darwinsm:

Town, you are absolutely pathetic.

because it underscores your problem

What problem? :idunno:

Who belittled the blind...unless you're speaking metaphorically, in which case I belittled the heck out of one. :plain:

Town, you're a retard

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Who cares?

Do you get some warped sense of self-fulfillment by imagining that your work is widely read by people who don't bother posting to you?

Is that why you think others are here?

To get a wider ranger of viewers?

Town, you're pathetic.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Who cares?
You, apparently.

It was pleasant to see that people who peddle what you do are mostly parasitical. That makes me feel good about the judgement at large. You may be getting a mystifying degree of license, but you aren't getting much respect. And that...is a happy thought.

Do you get some warped sense of self-fulfillment by imagining that your work is widely read by people who don't bother posting to you?
I enjoy entertaining people and having conversations. I don't see that as warped. And as to countering the "imagining" business I actually do really well in both departments. Quixote's turns over a few thousand views a month. As to responses...I draw a lot of those too. Heck, my profile page has more responses and visits than most of your threads. Not surprising since people who like people and are interested in them and their welfare tend to run into a lot of good people similarly inclined.

Do I find that satisfying? Sure. Any normal human being would and should.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You, apparently.

I can't imagine why you'd think so.

you aren't getting much respect.

my rep count says otherwise

I enjoy entertaining people and having conversations.

As do I.

I don't fantasize that there's a huge silent audience out there.

Nor do I shill my own threads as you do.

If people are interested, they take off.

If not? :idunno:

As to responses...I draw a lot of those too.

of course, 43% of those are posts by you and me :chuckle:

have you ever seen a medical professional for obsessive compulsive behavior?

Arthur Brain

Who cares?

Is that why you think others are here?

To get a wider ranger of viewers?

Town, you're pathetic.

You care obviously, else you wouldn't be so obsessed with either spamming up threads or creating your own to have a go at Town. Nice to see your last one locked though. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't imagine why you'd think so.
:rotfl: I just thought you should get to see what it feels like when someone else is laughing at something you post. :eek:

my rep count says otherwise
Actually, it doesn't. All you need for high rep count is a few people with high reps hitting you. Chrys has propped up many a skeleton in his day. It's one reason I stopped caring about that one a long while back. It doesn't signify. It's also part of why I suspect chrys didn't find his rep ascension satisfying in the end.

I don't fantasize that there's a huge silent audience out there.
I'll admit it would take you fantasizing for that to be the case where your writing is concerned. So that's good to know.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Actually, it doesn't. All you need for high rep count is a few people with high reps hitting you.

25 in the last two days and twelve hours

24 different posters

only once from chrys

It's one reason I stopped caring about that one a long while back.

Why would you care about it at all? :idunno:

oh right - that obsessive compulsive thing

you should have that looked at

I suspect chrys didn't find his rep ascension satisfying in the end.

What type of person would even consider that?

Oh right - an obsessive compulsive person.

Town, have you ever seen a medical professional for your obsessive compulsive behavior?

Arthur Brain

25 in the last two days and twelve hours

24 different posters

only once from chrys

Why would you care about it at all? :idunno:

oh right - that obsessive compulsive thing

you should have that looked at

What type of person would even consider that?

Oh right - an obsessive compulsive person.

Town, have you ever seen a medical professional for your obsessive compulsive behavior?

Project much?

:plain: