toldailytopic: Why are the vast majority of acts of terrorism performed by Muslims? W

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Well

Well

Well, bybee, when he does a post in ignorance or whatever the case may be, it is unexceptionable. It is a blatant lie to say those verses says what he is trying to make them say, and also a blatant lie to say that jihad's definition is holy war.

Unexceptionable and untruthful. Especially to the millions of Muslims who live in America and practice Islam daily. That is not true, and saying we believe something that we don't.

I won't just sit back in patience to lies, won't do it. It's time for them to stop.

My dear fellow, I am not asking you to allow "lies" to stand, I believe it is, generally, a misapprehension on the part of well intentioned non-Muslims trying to understand something quite foreign to them/us.
You are here to clear up misapprehensions with civility and grace.
If you are abrasive you simply reinforce negative impressions.
Of course, many christians are very abrasive. They simply contribute to the negative impression of Christianity.
The God of the universe has room in His heart for all of His children who wish to be with Him.
It is our hearts that are small. It is our minds that are narrow. It is our bodies which do violence to each other.
So, if you are a man of good will, which I believe you are, my advice stands, lighten up! peace, bybee

mighty_duck

It is a combination of a religion that is easily interpreted as violent, and a culture with a tribal mentality - us against them, with violence as an acceptable means of reaction.

Thus, the radicals who interpret the religion in violent ways are accepted by the mainstream, and allowed to grow and fester. For this reason, you will have a hard time finding a Muslim that doesn't find a way to justify or equivocate on Palestinian terrorism, simply because it is a Muslim brother committing these acts.

N_E ironically excludes the Wahabis from his "tribe", and so he can criticize them. It is a good start, I suppose.

The poverty and corruption inherent in most Muslim societies is also a factor.

Aimiel

If Islam truly rejected terrorism as a rule, being civilized, there simply wouldn't be widespread terrorism associated with the Muslim faith. Since they seem to embrace it, or at least look the other way, we have worldwide terrorism.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your research needs work. This one isn't worth tackling. Anyone who has read the Qran understand perfectly what those verses are saying and the circumstance they are said for.
Rather that dodging the evidence offered, including a Muslim scholar's assessment, please take each verse I have cited and exegete them, including the contexts, for everyone to be edified.

AMR

CALVARY\CALVIN

GOD is real,GOD is real,GOD is real."O' my GOD"! GOD ISRAEL,HE ISRAEL,GOD ISRAEL!!!

GOD is real,GOD is real,GOD is real."O' my GOD"! GOD ISRAEL,HE ISRAEL,GOD ISRAEL!!!

Poverty (which equals desperation, because people are willing to listen to and except anything when desperate), lack of education, and Wahhabism.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not teach this. These are new schools of thought in Islam. Muhammad said: Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you.
—Muhammad(pbuh), The Farewell Sermon

[/B]
Wahhabism

The origins of modern Islamism trace back to the beginnings of the Wahhabi movement in the early eighteenth century.

Wahhabism was a puritanical uprising based on reinterpreting written Qur’anic law without the enlightened support of expertise embodied in the Qur’an and the Hadiths, known as the Sunna. Wahhabis pay lip service to adherence to the Sunna, but in reality reshape it according to their ideology. Many prophetic sayings which constitute the immediate source of Sunna are rejected by means of captious arguments, as soon as they result in tenets incompatible with Wahhabism. When Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al Wahhab (the eponym of Wahhabism) started preaching, the mufti of Medina declared Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab’s belief a heresy and formally excommunicated him by issuing a fatwa, the text of which said:

"This man is leading the ignoramuses of the present age to a heretical path. He is trying to extinguish Allah’s light, but Allah will not permit His light to be extinguished, in spite of the opposition of polytheists, and will enlighten every place with the light of the followers of Sunna."

Take a stand against Wahhabism.

Muslims united against Wahhabism.

They don't care, they'd kill me too, it's not just you. Muslims as a whole suffer from the extremist, they'll strap a bomb on a Muslim too if they so feel.

What they do is not a Quran teaching. Suicide is forbidden in the Quran, and so is the taking of innocent lives. The Quran makes it clear that you will be band for eternity for both. As the info I provided explains, Wahhabi is a re-writing of Islam, based on teachings of a crazy 18th century loony named Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al Wahhab
GOD ISRAEL ALL THE TIME,AND I NEVER KNEW IT!!! He is not "lam"! But He Israel!

CALVARY\CALVIN

Poverty (which equals desperation, because people are willing to listen to and except anything when desperate), lack of education, and Wahhabism.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not teach this. These are new schools of thought in Islam. Muhammad said: Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you.
—Muhammad(pbuh), The Farewell Sermon

[/B]
Wahhabism

The origins of modern Islamism trace back to the beginnings of the Wahhabi movement in the early eighteenth century.

Wahhabism was a puritanical uprising based on reinterpreting written Qur’anic law without the enlightened support of expertise embodied in the Qur’an and the Hadiths, known as the Sunna. Wahhabis pay lip service to adherence to the Sunna, but in reality reshape it according to their ideology. Many prophetic sayings which constitute the immediate source of Sunna are rejected by means of captious arguments, as soon as they result in tenets incompatible with Wahhabism. When Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al Wahhab (the eponym of Wahhabism) started preaching, the mufti of Medina declared Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab’s belief a heresy and formally excommunicated him by issuing a fatwa, the text of which said:

"This man is leading the ignoramuses of the present age to a heretical path. He is trying to extinguish Allah’s light, but Allah will not permit His light to be extinguished, in spite of the opposition of polytheists, and will enlighten every place with the light of the followers of Sunna."

Take a stand against Wahhabism.

Muslims united against Wahhabism.

They don't care, they'd kill me too, it's not just you. Muslims as a whole suffer from the extremist, they'll strap a bomb on a Muslim too if they so feel.

What they do is not a Quran teaching. Suicide is forbidden in the Quran, and so is the taking of innocent lives. The Quran makes it clear that you will be band for eternity for both. As the info I provided explains, Wahhabi is a re-writing of Islam, based on teachings of a crazy 18th century loony named Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al Wahhab
GOD ISRAEL ALL THE TIME,AND I NEVER KNEW IT!!! He is not "lam"! But He Israel!
Let's take a look "the father of faith, Abraham"! Let us "see" what the "Revelation"of the True Faith which is now the substancial reality of the type,and foreshadow of then,which Abraham saw then, as the shadow through the Eye's of Omnipresent Faith,which now is in reality the Light of Christ shining forth from the present perspective of "now", which is the substance that makes the casting of the shawdow possible for Abraham to see it, and hope for it, from the point of his present perspective then! Which now in the current realm of time, nearly 4000 years has passed,but God Who is the Eternal I AM THAT I AM; is currently present in, and outside of all point's of time right "now"and forever more"now", THAT HE IS, Amen! And "now"the deffinition of faith from the book of Hebrews shall become amazingly clear; and what a pleasant surprise it is. That the deffinition of faith is in the book of Hebrews, seeing that Abraham is the father of the Hebrews! (Hebrews11:1)"Now"faith is the "substance" of "things" "hoped" for, the "evidence" of "things" not seen. Now notice that in the # which = faith,their are 3-one's! That is;The Living Faith that truly comes from God.Truly apprehend's,and discern's in God through Christ Jesus by His Holy Spirit, Who God is! That He is God Who Is Himself ,The One Being God The Father of Himself ,The One Being The Son of God ,Who Is Himself The One Being God The Holy Spirit, Himself The Eternal One forever, Who Is God The Father,God The Son,& God The Holy Spirit, Who Is our Elohim-Yahweh-Who Is our Jeshuah-Messiah-Who Is Immanuel-our EL Shaddai!!! Amen+HalleluJah<~~~~~~~~~~Weh<~~~AMEN~~~HE~~~SAYS~~~back too us!!!
11x2=Gen.ch.22, where the Revelation of the true Faith is revealed! Which then is in the foreshadow coming from the light of God shining upon the reality of It's Substance,which "Now"Is! And it goes like thus. (GEN.22:1-11)AND IT CAME TO PASS AFTER THESE THINGS, THAT GOD DID TEMPT{test}ABRAHAM, AND SAID UNTO HIM, ABRAHAM: AND HE SAID,BEHOLD HERE I AM. AND HE SAID, TAKE NOW THY SON, THINE ONLY SON (ISAAC){we can see here, that God did not ask Abraham to take (Ishmael). His son which Abraham had by his slave(Hagar),through which the Arab's came about,"the traditional enemies of the Jewish people. And moreover (Muhammed,the founder of Islam,descended from the line of Ishmael,which has all the "letter's" of the name (Islam) in(Ishmael). God asked Abraham to take (Isaac) the son of (Sarah=Princess in Hebrew)who was not a slave born into the bondage of (slavery,meaning:symbolic of the spiritual bondage of sin that the whole human race is born into! Which is a carnal nature that is enmity towards God,and completely dead in tresspassess, and sin, and void of the eternal life of God! Which only comes to us through the regeneration of the operation by God's Holy Spirit upon our dead to God,alive to sin nature's;and quickening our spirit's dead to it's old sinfull nature that we received trough Adam, up into a new creation of Christ Jesus through faith in Jesus,making us alive again unto God His Father through His Righteousness, of having lived a Perfect sinless life in the flesh of God's own Perfect Manhood, to fulfill His own holy law,by which sinful man, who He created in His own Image is condemned! The Holy Law of God's Nature,can only condemn the sinfull carnal nature of man! Only God can fulfill God's law! He gave His law to reveal to man his sin,which is the sentence of his death,written by his life from the moment of his birth! That why it was nessessary for God to come in the Flesh of His Son! To live a perfect life on behalf of all those who He chose in Christ His own Self before the foundation of the world!Baring all of the sin's that are possible for humanity in His world to committ against Him, and paid the penalty of all the sins of His chosen that they individually committed against Him throughout their live's before Christ,and for all of the sins that each and every one of His chosen individually committed throughout their entire lives after Christ,and for all others who He is presently drawing to Himself,by His Spirit so that they may receive His salvation which He brings freely unto all His lost soul's, unto the end of the age,for the sake of His own glorious Godhead, and the fulness their of which dwelleth in Christ Jesus Bodily}. (Gen.22:2continued)WHOM THOU LOVEST, AND GET THEE INTO THE LAND OF MORIAH; AND OFFER HIM THERE UPON ONE OF THE MOUNTAINS WHICH I WILL TELL THEE OF. {i'm very tired right now,so i will get back to you with more of the revelation tomorrow! Jesus loves you "my friend"!!! God bless,and Amen.

CALVARY\CALVIN

The Muslim scholar and “father of modern history” Ibn Khaldun states the dichotomy between jihad and defensive warfare thus:

In the Muslim community, the holy war [i.e. jihad] is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force... The other religious groups did not have a universal mission, and the holy war was not a religious duty for them, save only for purposes of defense... They are merely required to establish their religion among their own people. That is why the Israeilites after Moses and Joshua remained unconcerned with royal authority [e.g. a “caliphate”]. Their only concern was to establish their religion [not spread it to the nations]… But Islam is under obligation to gain power over other nations (The Muqudimmah, vol. 1 pg. 473).​

Consider:
1. violence now part of the Sharia, Muhammad’s Sunna (4:24, 4:92, 8:69, 24:33, 33:21, 33:50), and

2. the sword and anti-Christian verses of the Qur’an (e.g., 4:74, 4:91, 8:12, 9:5, 9:29, 33:35-36, 59:2).

AMR
Hello my good faith filled brethren! Who know's the correct form of God's Interpretation,of God's own good Doctrine,through the illumination of God's own good Spirit! Which only a very blessed few, have been given the capacity of mind to perceive,and grasp with the understanding the depth of the prince of Theology doctrine,which isn't his; but is God's,and has been since before He began time,and will by Him the same forever be also!! Your friend, Calvary\Calvin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.