ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

God's Truth

It is Jesus' teaching that everyone should follow. There is no skin in the game when all you think you have to do is repeat and believe some ancient theological statements made about Jesus after he died.

Jesus never, never EVER advocated for worldwide homelessness.
Where are you getting this ridiculous notion from? I don't accept it and Jesus, I believe, didn't either.
We are to obey everything that Jesus says. Obey Jesus’ teachings and you will be given understanding.

Where have you been? The Bible says Jesus was not faint of heart about pointing out human hypocrisy. If you somehow believe you are above other human beings in this regard, your life will probably always be an unhappy one. I can easily be accountable for my own hypocrisy, racism, bigotry and sins. What prevents you from doing the same?
You are to repent and stop being a hypocrite, racists, and a sinner. Obey Jesus and you will know how to do this. I would like to help you.
And pray tell me how you have managed to not judge anything or anyone--even hypocritically.
There is a way. Do what Jesus says and you will know how.

You say that God is above all, even money. I am confused. People may claim that as believing they are good Christians but they stand fast for capitalism and believing that anyone can make it successfully and at the same time putting down the destitute.
I don't see evidence of this at all--particularly among Christians. In fact, the bitter irony is that I see serious nonviolent protest and action among atheists, secularists and humanists. It is THEY who seem to be helping the Kingdom of God on earth these days.
Being saved is about a personal relationship with God.
Those who speak for things against God are not helping the kingdom of God.

It is a problem for the church, not to me. It is all a part of Jesus' teachings about hypocrisy.
The Church is the body of true worshipers; it is not about a building or a denomination. All denominations teach falseness. Even Solomon king of David had to search for God. We search for God by getting Jesus’ teachings, and we find God by obeying Jesus’ teachings.
I see a lot of homeless and I try to do something for them, even if it is only a sympathetic ear. I know where the shelters are and I ask them if they feel safe when they are sleeping. My daughter gave me the idea of carrying protein bars in the car and giving them out unconditionally to people on the side of the road who are begging. My wife and I carry them with us as well.

I don't want this country to start looking like Calcutta. I want the homeless and the destitute taken care of.
That sounds like a good idea.
However, most of the homeless we see on the street are those who are addicts and do not want to go to the Christian shelters where they can get food, clothes, and shelter. They want to buy alcohol and drugs, and do whatever they feel like doing.

The church is coming to realize that "action-based" faith is a real moral challenge to "belief-based" faith. It is more important to treat others with an open heart rather than believe something like "Jesus died for our sins" or "I am saved and going to heaven."
We have to obey Jesus. If we do not obey Jesus, then we do not have life.

Jesus thought Heaven was fine and could take care of itself. It's here on EARTH where the problems are.

We need to beware of finding a Jesus that is congenial to us.
It's not easy picking up one's cross and following him. And it's too damned easy to sit above it all and memorize statements of ancient theology made up by men after he died.
You are putting down the written Word of God. How can you do that?
How can you put down Jesus' beautiful powerful words? His words are full of Spirit and life.

God's Truth

It's Matthew's version that really challenges us:

"...The Father makes his sun to shine on both the good and the evil and sends his rain to fall on the righteous as well as the unrighteous."

Jesus' God, unlike the Christian God, plays no favorites and treats everyone the same.

Just because there are those who call themselves "Christian" does not mean they are.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV

all those things you deny

I deny nothing of God's Truth. Paul taught what Jesus taught. You are just one of the many who misunderstand Paul.

Paul did not go against any of Jesus' teachings.

God's Truth

In the dispensation of the grace of God we are forgiven all trespasses 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV and forgive another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32 KJV).

We are forgiven if we forgive.

God's Truth

Trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation and be saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

Forgive just as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

We do not enter into God's grace until we are saved.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves.

Jesus saves those who do what he says, for Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Paul did not go against any of Jesus' teachings.

God's Truth

When a Covenant of blood is made, the Covenant rules and guidelines must be followed exactly.

Jesus taught the rules and guidelines to a New Covenant. Jesus also shed his blood for the New Covenant.

We must obey Jesus exactly to enter the New Covenant.

Believe and obey is drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

Jesus gives pure water to drink after we eat and drink, the pure water which is the Holy Spirit, which is the gift, the inheritance, which is eternal life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Greater Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When a Covenant of blood is made, the Covenant rules and guidelines must be followed exactly.

Jesus taught the rules and guidelines to a New Covenant. Jesus also shed his blood for the New Covenant.

We must obey Jesus exactly to enter the New Covenant.

Believe and obey is drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

Jesus gives pure water to drink after we eat and drink, the pure water which is the Holy Spirit, which is the gift, the inheritance, which is eternal life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Greater Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.
You are just one of the many who misunderstand Paul.
(This is fun.)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All you have are insults and accusations.
(This is fun).
Be more careful how you judge next time, because you could be exposing what you are.

I believe you that you have a learning disability, and that you listen to demons.

(This if fun.)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
is this true meshak?

No comment. They will ban me if I comment about Paul in negative terms. They already did a few times on this regard, and I cannot afford getting another one.

I don't have much positive things to say about Paul.

No matter how I say it they twist around my word.

blessings.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No comment. They will ban me if I comment about Paul in negative terms. They already did a few times on this regard, and I cannot afford getting another one.

I don't have much positive things to say about Paul.

No matter how I say it they twist around my word.

blessings.

do you know what antichrist means?