Y are women so STUPID?

republicanchick

Sorry, but I have to bring up this (probably) volatile subject:

women are STUPID when it comes to men and romance

or romance so called.

I speak of things like Lewinsky. But no, I don't want to bring her up other than in passing. She was a virtual child.

But those other women in Bill Clinton's... world, in Arkansas

all those women who were brought to him by his staff

STUPID!

Why would u sleep w/ someone w/o benefit of marriage?

heck, even a marriage license doesn't preclude cheating, as we all know..

But if you are not married... and you sleep with some man, YOU are going to get the worst end of the deal, emotionally and otherwise..

So, while we are all piling on Clinton for what he did, remember it takes 2..

and I frankly think the women (who sleep w/ someone just b/c he has prestige, $$ or what have you) are the dumber ones..

__

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
t5252499-200-thumb-irony.jpg

republicanchick

libs don't like when you comment on such things.

They don't want women to get a sense of self respect RE sexuality

b/c then

wahhhhhh

there wouldn't be any women left to have wild sex with...

oh, you poor, poor things..

Get a freaking life...

And of course, the only life is... Jesus. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life" He said. Your life in this world may not get better if you follow Him diligently... probably won't, in fact... b

but Hey, this life is not all there is..

(contrary to what others will tell you [seem 2 tell u..])

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

can't respond b/c don't get it

of course you don't get it either

you never do

ho hum...

I'm bored...

He did respond ... with the irony meter. Apparently you don't understand what that means.

Anyways, in regards to your statement and faulty generalization, not all women are "so stupid". However, the one's who are "so stupid" and have affairs with married men are co-partners in stupidity.

In the case of Monica, I have always believed she was allowing her heart to do her thinking instead of her mind. As for Clinton, let's just say it certainly wasn't his brain or heart that was doing his thinking for him.

Also, a lot of her actions, IMO, had to do with her youth and inexperience. The idea of having the most powerful man in the country take such an interest in her would have been a huge boost to her self-esteem which I believe was sorely lacking.

republicanchick

He did respond ... with the irony meter. Apparently you don't understand what that means.

Anyways, in regards to your statement and faulty generalization, not all women are "so stupid". However, the one's who are "so stupid" and have affairs with married men are co-partners in stupidity.

In the case of Monica, I have always believed she was allowing her heart to do her thinking instead of her mind. As for Clinton, let's just say it certainly wasn't his brain or heart that was doing his thinking for him.

Also, a lot of her actions, IMO, had to do with her youth and inexperience. The idea of having the most powerful man in the country take an interest in her most would have been a huge boost to her self-esteem which I believe was sorely lacking.

well, yeh, but that's all rather beside the point. I only wanted to mention her in passing. The other women were not as young (most of them)

It is not only stupid but SAD that women are not taught by their family (apprntly) how valuable that part of them is... how it should not be given away to just anyone.

But then, that pretty much sums up what is wrong w/ society in general these days: we are not raising our children properly...

and without the Church to guide us, we never wil..

People are good at avoiding the very medicine that would save them..

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well, yeh, but that's all rather beside the point. I only wanted to mention her in passing. The other women were not as young (most of them)

It is not only stupid but SAD that women are not taught by their family (apprntly) how valuable that part of them is... how it should not be given away to just anyone.

But then, that pretty much sums up what is wrong w/ society in general these days: we are not raising our children properly...

and without the Church to guide us, we never wil..

People are good at avoiding the very medicine that would save them..

So you believe this happened because they were not Catholic? How do you explain Newt Gingrich or JFK?

Lon

Temptation. If it didn't appeal to the flesh, it wouldn't be done.

Sexuality is a struggle because it is both a drive and desirable.

That's the problem. I was a fair looking young man but I didn't want to ever hurt anybody. I'm glad I waited, I think it makes for a very strong marriage if one will wait for all kinds of reasons. We are either lovers or takers in this life. It is never wrong to do what is best for others, which in turn, turns out likewise for our best as well. A lot of people will give in to what 'feels good' before they think about the consequences, especially as such affects another. We need to become better lovers of people, before self.

Arthur Brain

I say Coulter4RCLadyPresidentChick, you've hit the nail on the head & no mistake here. It's about time you women folk knew your limitations and no mistake...

Yours etc:

I. M. A. Crank.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

Sexuality is a struggle because it is both a drive and desirable.

That's the problem. I was a fair looking young man but I didn't want to ever hurt anybody. I'm glad I waited, I think it makes for a very strong marriage if one will wait for all kinds of reasons. We are either lovers or takers in this life. It is never wrong to do what is best for others, which in turn, turns out likewise for our best as well. A lot of people will give in to what 'feels good' before they think about the consequences, especially as such affects another. We need to become better lovers of people, before self.

that is a good post
but
I question the first part

how do you explain feminism?

Lon

So you believe this happened because they were not Catholic? How do you explain Newt Gingrich or JFK?
A shameless Catholic plug wasn't expected? :chuckle: I think it merely misplaced in an institution of her choosing. Being real lovers of others is the focus for me: It helped me a great deal to avoid hurting others and/or myself.

Lon

that is a good post
but
I question the first part

how do you explain feminism?
Feminism is a bit large for just 'explain feminism." I do see the Genesis 3 'desire for your husband, but he shall rule' verse coming into conversations but we use a LOT of presuppositions to build on the idea. The male/female relationship involves our strengths and weaknesses.

Sin for male and female may be realized a bit differently. I'd have to let a woman speak to that issue. It still, I think, amounts to temptation as well as pleasure for a woman too. Perhaps there is a difference of what is the drawing force in those temptations between men and women. What do you see as significant differences? I think you have a point, just not sure where they all lie. If you are saying motivations are different, you may be correct.

I

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Feminism is a bit large for just 'explain feminism." I do see the Genesis 3 'desire for your husband, but he shall rule' verse coming into conversations but we use a LOT of presuppositions to build on the idea. The male/female relationship involves our strengths and weaknesses.

Sin for male and female may be realized a bit differently. I'd have to let a woman speak to that issue. It still, I think, amounts to temptation as well as pleasure for a woman too. Perhaps there is a difference of what is the drawing force in those temptations between men and women. What do you see as significant differences? I think you have a point, just not sure where they all lie. If you are saying motivations are different, you may be correct.

I

I was just addressing this part of your post

which is not true
we would not be here
if
it were true

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I took care of my granddaughter the first two years of her life
so
my daughter could continue working
it was one of the best things that ever happened to me
but
too many times I thought about what she was missing