Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know. Did you notice I put it in quotes?

It was a reference to a past error by the brilliant Satnj. Of course he still has not admitted his error. Because people like him think they are never wrong, if they don't admit their error.

It's spelled StanJ.

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

If you believe the Bible you would believe the Bible.

Michael

I believe the Bible, just not your view of the Bible. I can read it for myself, look at all the evidence available to me and make up my own mind. I don't need incompetent fools like you and Satnj to tell what I should believe about the Bible.

Michael, if you would believe reality, you would believe reality. But apparently you have a problem with that.

I tell you what, when you get the rest of reality right, I will get Satnj's name right, how's that?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, Sherman is a gem.

:rotfl:

A stand up kind of guy.

Dear noguru,

Sherman is an excellent person. You ought to be such an excellent person. Also, are you saying that God created man before Adam? What's your story, morning glory?

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

Also, are you saying that God created man before Adam? What's your story, morning glory?

Michael

Michael, I have explained this all to you many times. But you seem to have some mental acuity problems. I will not waste my time explaining it again, so that you will remain ignorant (whether real or feigned) of the explanation. There are ways to find this out Michael. Because Christians who accept science far outnumber the one's like you who have no reasoning ability. But then again with no reasoning ability, what you read will just go in one ear and out the other. I am sorry you are afflicted in such a way. But it is not my problem.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe the Bible, just not your view of the Bible. I can read it for myself, look at all the evidence available to me and make up my own mind. I don't need incompetent fools like you and Satnj to tell what I should believe about the Bible.

Michael, if you would believe reality, you would believe reality. But apparently you have a problem with that.

I tell you what, when you get the rest of reality right, I will get Satnj's name right, how's that?

Dear noguru,

Your reality seems to surpass the fact that God can do miracles indeed. God spoke things into existence. Can you? If God says He did it in six days, who are we to argue. I don't care what you see around you, God can always make something with age. Don't you figure how God created Adam as a young man (with age) instead of a boy? Don't you think that God can create an aged Earth or Universe? You think the Universe has to be older than 7,000 years because it seems to be more rational, not the fact that God could and would do it. You place science above what God can do because it seems more rational. Do you actually read what I'm saying here? Doesn't it sink in? God created man, not baby, or boy with seed in himself, same as Eve. God created trees and plants already grown with seeds in themselves. He created an Earth that was also aged. And He created the host of heaven {Universe} in one day. If He meant more than a day, would it not be written otherwise? He created Eve as a grownup too! Can't you believe in the miracles of God? Do you think God cannot do it? Whatever He puts His Mind to do, it is done. You really have no excuse.

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

Your reality seems to surpass the fact that God can do miracles indeed. God spoke things into existence. Can you? If God says He did it in six days, who are we to argue. I don't care what you see around you, God can always make something with age. Don't you figure how God created Adam as a young man (with age) instead of a boy? Don't you think that God can create an aged Earth or Universe? You think the Universe has to be older than 7,000 years because it seems to be more rational, not the fact that God could and would do it. You place science above what God can do because it seems more rational. Do you actually read what I'm saying here? Doesn't it sink in? God created man, not baby, or boy with seed in himself, same as Eve. God created trees and plants already grown with seeds in themselves. He created an Earth that was also aged. And He created the host of heaven {Universe} in one day. If He meant more than a day, would it not be written otherwise? He created Eve as a grownup too! Can't you believe in the miracles of God? Do you think God cannot do it? Whatever He puts His Mind to do, it is done. You really have no excuse.

Michael

Michael, I am not fooled by your verbal hocus pocus. So much you posted there is wrong, it would take me the next month to clarify and correct it all. But every time I attempt that, the very next time you come back, you seem to have forgotten. You are a waste of time. And this is why the reasoning people in this world just laugh at people like you. You are whacked out, but completely unaware of that.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Didn't the Lord God plant a garden of Eden? Do you think He planted the tree of good and evil, and the tree of life, as saplings or seeds? Do you think He waited years for them to grow and bear fruit? Do you think He would make them grow in a minute or even an hour, if you need that? Why wasn't Adam a child or baby when God created him? Any ideas?

Michael

noguru

Michael, I am not fooled by your verbal hocus pocus. So much you posted there is wrong, it would take me the next month to clarify and correct it all. But every time I attempt that, the very next time you come back, you seem to have forgotten. You are a waste of time. And this is why the reasoning people in this world just laugh at people like you. You are whacked out, but completely unaware of that.

Why do people laugh at creationists

Warning there are couple curse (colorful ways of saying feces) words in this video, so anyone who is below the age of consent or feels they are too immature to view this should refrain from watching this.

I hope this warning works, since it does seem to work with ACW in his threads.

Above is one youtube video demonstrating how inept you are.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I've got to get going. I will chat with you later. I'll check out your video then. I have to go now!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeah, I am sure you will, and you will absorb all of it and remember it next time, right?

Dear noguru,

You'll notice that it says that God made the plants and trees. He created them. Do you think He created the seeds? It says in the Bible, He created the trees and plants. Do you think He planted seeds instead of creating them grown? The seeds are within the plants. Can't you see past the horizon of your ignorance?? I'm sorry to be so blunt. I do care about all of my brothers and sisters. It's just getting ridiculous.

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:

noguru

Dear noguru,

You'll notice that it says that God made the plants and trees. He created them. Do you think He created the seeds? It says in the Bible, He created the trees and plants. Do you think He planted seeds instead of creating them grown? The seeds are within the plants. Can't you see past the horizon of your ignorance?? I'm sorry to be so blunt. I do care about all of my brothers and sisters. It's just getting ridiculous.

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:

Michael, again you are comparing apples to oranges. The Bible says God created the entire universe, but it is not a scientific text. So it is not going to cover scientific details in that regard. That is why God gave us science. So that we could thresh out the detail of the natural world. If you watch the video you will see why people like yourself, Satnj, Sprite, Sherman...are not intellectually or educationally equipped to handle the tough questions of science. It is better that you stick to your little fantasy world, and leave the big league of science to those who can handle it. Your speculation about science where you use Genesis as your fundamental assumption is a misuse of the theological text. I think God mentioned something about adding things to the Bible. You should not be adding science to the Bible. But you YECs ignore that as well.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Is your video four hours and some long? I don't have that kind of time. I watched it for over five minutes, so the four didn't mean four minutes. It meant four hours. That, I can do without. I am not surprised that there is some water above the earth (in Heaven). It is written in the Bible that God divided the waters below the firmament (Heaven) from those above the firmament. See Gen. 1:6KJV.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

You are the one adding science to the Bible. Instead of believing the Bible, you add science to the fact of Creation. Do you go by what is written in the Bible? No! You are grasping at straws now. It is hopeless to talk with you.

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

Is your video four hours and some long? I don't have that kind of time. I watched it for over five minutes, so the four didn't mean four minutes. It meant four hours. That, I can do without. I am not surprised that there is some water above the earth (in Heaven). It is written in the Bible that God divided the waters below the firmament (Heaven) from those above the firmament. See Gen. 1:6KJV.

Michael

You don't have four hours to spend on learning accurate science, yet you want to give me lessons in science. I have booked thousands of hours learning science for the past 40 years, and you can't be bothered to take four hours.

Dear noguru,

Can't you see past the horizon of your ignorance??

And then you have the audacity to post this. The irony is just too much sometimes.

noguru

Dear noguru,

You are the one adding science to the Bible. Instead of believing the Bible, you add science to the fact of Creation. Do you go by what is written in the Bible? No! You are grasping at straws now. It is hopeless to talk with you.

Michael

No Michael, you are wrong again. I am not adding science to the Bible. Because I realize the Bible is theological text and not scientific text. You are the one trying to make it scientific text. I am not surprised that you cannot see your own hypocrisy and deceit here, however. Because that is the MO of cowardly intellectually bankrupt creationists like yourself. This is why reasonable people of the world do not trust you, they laugh at your willful ignorance, while being appalled by your attempts at deceit. Precisely because that is what you accuse others of doing.

everready

Michael, again you are comparing apples to oranges. The Bible says God created the entire universe, but it is not a scientific text. So it is not going to cover scientific details in that regard. That is why God gave us science. So that we could thresh out the detail of the natural world. If you watch the video you will see why people like yourself, Satnj, Sprite, Sherman...are not intellectually or educationally equipped to handle the tough questions of science. It is better that you stick to your little fantasy world, and leave the big league of science to those who can handle it. Your speculation about science where you use Genesis as your fundamental assumption is a misuse of the theological text. I think God mentioned something about adding things to the Bible. You should not be adding science to the Bible. But you YECs ignore that as well.

Yes the bible does say God created the entire universe and it tells us how he did it as well.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

everready

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You don't have four hours to spend on learning accurate science, yet you want to give me lessons in science. I have booked thousands of hours learning science for the past 40 years, and you can't be bothered to take four hours.

And then you have the audacity to post this. The irony is just too much sometimes.

Dear noguru,

I had tons of hours of science in school. I know what is proposed by science. They taught me evolution. When I grew older, I realized that my Bible did not cater to evolution.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.