"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

this again? LOL what is it with your types...maybe I am typing too fast

He doesnt ask us to follow us in order to BE saved...or to pick up our cross to EARN salvation you sill stiffnecked sister...He asks us to knowing we realize what He did for us in picking up His cross...and in gratitude wish to show Him...and in Mercy and GRACE He gives us something to show Him...something specific and concrete...something that really says THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID...guess what that something He gives us to do is? FOLLOW HIM...and by picking up our cross JUST AS HE DID...for He knows our gratitude has us REJECT the world our former selves...to kill it...and become slaves to HIM ALONE...He sees His yoke on us and that we are ready to be even killed as He was to do His Father’s work to keep His will His commandments and so to abide in His love...until the end when “Behold I come quickly MY REWARD is with me to give to each according to His works”...now tell me my stiffnecked sis...dont you want to be broken to receive your free gift and then reformed again to DO HIS to hear “well done good and faithful servent”?...

duh...and that SPIRIT leads them into HIM HIS WAY away from that world which will HATE us for what we have...the Spirit will quarantee our Promise and because we will be known by our fruits...proof we are indeed grafted into HIM HIS...for what He did...

So reach out take and be changed a new creation...nothing you is left but HIM HIS...

What is it with all this teaching of how it is a tricky thing to obey Jesus?

YES IT IS TO GET SALVATION.

No one will get saved and stay saved if they do not obey.

God's Truth

Gt

False teaching. By the obedience of one are many made righteous Rom 5:19

The one is Christ-

Doing right and having faith has ALWAYS been what made one righteous.

In the case with Cain the jealous brother and murderer...who do you think was the righteous one, can or Abel?

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered God a greater sacrifice than Cain, and through his faith he was commended as righteous, because God commended him for his offerings. And through his faith he still speaks, though he is dead.

In the case with everyone on earth and Noah...who do you think was the righteous one?

The world was violent and wicked, but Noah was a preacher of what was right, so...

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

How about Abraham? What happened because he obeyed and had faith in God?

Abraham. Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Job?

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

How about David?

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Are you getting the picture?

Are you reading what is plainly written, and are you believing it?

Everyone who is righteous to God are those who do right and believe in Him.

How about Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Do you think she found favor with God because she did right?

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid,Mary; you have found favor with God.

How about Cornelius the first Gentiles to be saved and his whole household.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Did you read that scripture how he is a righteous and God fearing man?

beloved57

Doing right and having faith has ALWAYS been what made one righteous.

In the case with Cain the jealous brother and murderer...who do you think was the righteous one, can or Abel?

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered God a greater sacrifice than Cain, and through his faith he was commended as righteous, because God commended him for his offerings. And through his faith he still speaks, though he is dead.

In the case with everyone on earth and Noah...who do you think was the righteous one?

The world was violent and wicked, but Noah was a preacher of what was right, so...

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

How about Abraham? What happened because he obeyed and had faith in God?

Abraham. Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Job?

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

How about David?

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Are you getting the picture?

Are you reading what is plainly written, and are you believing it?

Everyone who is righteous to God are those who do right and believe in Him.

How about Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Do you think she found favor with God because she did right?

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid,Mary; you have found favor with God.

How about Cornelius the first Gentiles to be saved and his whole household.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Did you read that scripture how he is a righteous and God fearing man?

Evasion and Rabbit trail. Rom 5:19 how shall the many be made righteous according to this verse ?

God's Truth

Rejecting the light. Now I'll ask you once more, according Rom 5:19 how shall the many be made righteous? Let's see how much you love the word of God.

There is a wrath coming for a reason.

You have to distort the whole Bible with your choice father Calvin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni (Second), 11-20, until sundown.

Jesus did not abolish the Law. Jesus did not abolish the law. God did not abolish the Law. God did not abolish the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Jesus did not abolish the Law. Jesus did not abolish the law. God did not abolish the Law. God did not abolish the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Do you feel closer to God by studying and posting things that don't mean anything for salvation?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you feel closer to God by studying and posting things that don't mean anything for salvation?

I answered this question years ago. It was a preplanned question. Apparently people still ask it. I believe I even asked it once. But to know about salvation you have to know the truth. If something is in error do you address it or let it be? If you are a woman you should remain silent. Unless you are a prophetess and would you only prophesy to other women? If you want to know about salvation you can read the Bible. I have told women that they can read and study, read, and study, the Torah. The Torah and the TaNaK are God's Word, even the Bible. And the Bible is God's Word as well. The Bible is the Word of God, God's Word. Do you know what All Scripture, the sacred writings, the Law, the Prophets, the Psalms, are? Do you know what the Writings are and the Hebrew Scriptures?

When people say that Jesus abolished the Law do you refute that with God did not abolish the Law or with Jesus did not abolish the Law? If an unBiblical statement is made must a person quote scripture to disprove it even if there is none? When you quote or post about the Bible do you post about salvation? You should. But you should be able to accept and post about all of the Bible if you can post at all. A woman does not need to teach a man about salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

I answered this question years ago. It was a preplanned question. Apparently people still ask it. I believe I even asked it once. But to know about salvation you have to know the truth. If something is in error do you address it or let it be? If you are a woman you should remain silent. Unless you are a prophetess and would you only prophesy to other women? If you want to know about salvation you can read the Bible. I have told women that they can read and study, read, and study, the Torah. The Torah and the TaNaK are God's Word, even the Bible. And the Bible is God's Word as well. The Bible is the Word of God, God's Word. Do you know what All Scripture, the sacred writings, the Law, the Prophets, the Psalms, are? Do you know what the Writings are and the Hebrew Scriptures?

When people say that Jesus abolished the Law do you refute that with God did not abolish the Law or with Jesus did not abolish the Law? If an unBiblical statement is made must a person quote scripture to disprove it even if there is none? When you quote or post about the Bible do you post about salvation? You should. But you should be able to accept and post about all of the Bible if you can post at all. A woman does not need to teach a man about salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Today is Monday, February 5, 2018, until midnight.

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Sure he did. He took that law that condemns us, that is contrary to us and nailed it to his cross, Colossians 2:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.