"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Work is just for the Jews, not for gentiles.

That's what Robert has been preaching and so is this site.

This is the core belief of this site.

If you don't accept it, you are unbeliever and unsaved.

\

why the denial?

Because, after all this time, you still don't know the difference between working to earn your salvation, and that which the Lord Jesus Christ performs through us. It's those works we are ordained for.

So when Eph. 2:8 says we are SAVED by grace through faith, but NOT of works....that is referring to not working for salvation...which is what godsuntruth preaches, and BOASTS of.

Eph. 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

While we give all the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for the work He performs through us as members of His body.

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because, after all this time, you still don't know the difference between working to earn your salvation, and that which the Lord Jesus Christ performs through us. It's those works we are ordained for.

So when Eph. 2:8 says we are SAVED by grace through faith, but NOT of works....that is referring to not working for salvation...which is what godsuntruth preaches, and BOASTS of.

Eph. 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

While we give all the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for the work He performs through us as members of His body.

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.​

So you don't believe Jesus is not for the Jews?

BTW, you are the ones who is denying Jesus' word, not me.

Jesus never said you don't have to keep His commands?

when are you going to accept Jesus is the Lord?

glorydaz

So you don't believe Jesus is not for the Jews?

I don't respond to double negatives.

BTW, you are the ones who is denying Jesus' word, not me.

Wrong.

Jesus never said you don't have to keep His commands?

Another double negative.

when are you going to accept Jesus is the Lord?

I accept Him as Lord and God.

You're the one who refuses Him...therefore you have no Saviour.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't respond to double negatives.

Wrong.

Another double negative.

I accept Him as Lord and God.

You're the one who refuses Him...therefore you have no Saviour.

You are playing game. so childish. It is so you.

Is it a lie that Mad believe Jesus's teachings are not for the gentiles only for the Jews?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, GD,

this kind of game you guys have been playing.

You will not admit that your faith is so fake.

You have no respect for Jesus' teachings.

I have never seen Mad's kind of faith anywhere.

Do you attend church?

glorydaz

You are playing game. so childish. It is so you.

I'm not playing any games, Meshak. I can't understand the question if you use a double negative. Either make a clear sentence or don't ask one at all. If you don't know what a double negative is, then google it.

Is it a lie that Mad believe Jesus's teachings are not for the gentiles only for the Jews?

It's a lie to say Jesus' teachings are ignored by Mid Acts people.

They know He came to the lost sheep of Israel, and why.

They understand His message before the cross, and His message after He had risen were not the same. They know that His DEATH, BURIAL, AND RESURRECTION actually mattered.

You're the one who doesn't know that. :nono:

glorydaz

BTW, GD,

this kind of game you guys have been playing.

You will not admit that your faith is so fake.

You have no respect for Jesus' teachings.

I have never seen Mad's kind of faith anywhere.

Do you attend church?

:troll:

God's Truth

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.
That means Christ cleans us by faith in his blood and no more by the law with the purification works the people had to do on their own to make themselves clean.
If Jesus did not abolish the law we do not have a Gospel,

Jesus did not abolish the law he fulfilled it.

That means that all the law and prophets were about Jesus and he came and fulfilled it.

Everything that the scriptures said about him were done as scriptures stated.

Now no one is cleaned by doing the purification works anymore, they are worthless now because Jesus cleans us.

nor do we have salvation. If Jesus did not abolish the law for us, in the judgment we will be condemned. Our only hope is to stand before God "In Christ" and to be found perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. If we are still under the law there is no hope that will happen.
Faith that Jesus' blood cleans us, is what cleans us from the sins we repent of doing.
His blood makes us clean and he lives in us and that is how we are reconciled to God.

Jesus, in our name and on our behalf fulfilled the law for us, then abolished it. This is what the Bible teaches.
Jesus fulfilled it and did not abolish it.
Instead of you getting circumcised in the flesh and doing various external washings and going to the priest for animals to sacrifice---Jesus is our High Priest, the Lamb, and he makes us the temple.
"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances: for to make in himself one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.
Now no one has to do the purification works anymore to belong to God. Now Jesus cleans us and that DOES NOT MEAN WE NO LONGER have to obey anything anymore; it does mean that getting circumcised in the flesh is now worthless for Jew and Gentile, along with all the other purification works.

There cannot be any peace if the law has not been abolished. There can only be judgment and condemnation. Where there is law there is judgment. If we stand before the law in the judgment we will be condemned.
You are condemned if you don't repent of your sins.

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

God did not nail obeying Him to the cross.

That is beyond ignorant.

No one has to obey God anymore, really?

Who but the devil would be behind that?

These two scriptures plainly tell us that the law has been abolished for the Christian. The unbelievers are still under the law and will be judged by it and condemned.

What? Unbelievers are under the law? Show me that from scripture.

There cannot be a Gospel, nor can we be justified by faith if the law has not been abolished.

Those that oppose this teaching are usually very religious. They like to think that they are capable of obeying the law and pleasing God. Paul plainly said,

"By the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

One of the purposes of the law is to judge and condemn. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the law justifies, nor does it say that the law will make you righteous. The law is not our friend. Thank God that it has been abolished.

Obeying God made one righteous, no matter what God said to do.

The law is good because it reveals the nature and the character of God. He is HOLY, Holy, Holy beyond human comprehension. The law was our schoolmaster that led us to Christ, Galatians 3:24,25. When we saw how holy God was, we ran to Jesus to be saved.

That is not what happens.

Give the scriptures that say that.

glorydaz

Those are who He instructed to follow Him...after picking up their cross...

No, those in the body of Christ are saved by grace through faith....not by our "picking up anything"....not by our doing any cross carrying, but by our trusting in Christ's death on the Cross and His resurrection.

So their fruit looking more like Him than the worlds who hates them...hence the cross...

Those in the body of Christ have the Fruit of the Spirit.....not their own "fruit" or works of righteousness.

clefty

No, those in the body of Christ are saved by grace through faith....not by our "picking up anything"....not by our doing any cross carrying, but by our trusting in Christ's death on the Cross and His resurrection.
this again? LOL what is it with your types...maybe I am typing too fast

He doesnt ask us to follow us in order to BE saved...or to pick up our cross to EARN salvation you sill stiffnecked sister...He asks us to knowing we realize what He did for us in picking up His cross...and in gratitude wish to show Him...and in Mercy and GRACE He gives us something to show Him...something specific and concrete...something that really says THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID...guess what that something He gives us to do is? FOLLOW HIM...and by picking up our cross JUST AS HE DID...for He knows our gratitude has us REJECT the world our former selves...to kill it...and become slaves to HIM ALONE...He sees His yoke on us and that we are ready to be even killed as He was to do His Father’s work to keep His will His commandments and so to abide in His love...until the end when “Behold I come quickly MY REWARD is with me to give to each according to His works”...now tell me my stiffnecked sis...dont you want to be broken to receive your free gift and then reformed again to DO HIS to hear “well done good and faithful servent”?...

Those in the body of Christ have the Fruit of the Spirit.....not their own "fruit" or works of righteousness.
duh...and that SPIRIT leads them into HIM HIS WAY away from that world which will HATE us for what we have...the Spirit will quarantee our Promise and because we will be known by our fruits...proof we are indeed grafted into HIM HIS...for what He did...

So reach out take and be changed a new creation...nothing you is left but HIM HIS...

glorydaz

this again? LOL what is it with your types...maybe I am typing too fast

Ah, and I've run into your "type" before. :rolleyes:

You can barely write a legible sentence, and blaming your typing doesn't cut it.

I consider you a complete waste of time.

If you ever learn to converse like a grown up, let me know.

clefty

Ah, and I've run into your "type" before. :rolleyes:

You can barely write a legible sentence, and blaming your typing doesn't cut it.

I consider you a complete waste of time.

If you ever learn to converse like a grown up, let me know.

Lol...still sore?

what was that about having the fruit of the Spirit? Yours is quite bitter...no sour...maybe make lemonade?

glorydaz

Lol...still sore?

what was that about having the fruit of the Spirit? Yours is quite bitter...no sour...maybe make lemonade?

Don't call me "lil sis".

You are a man of the flesh, and I find it offensive to have a man of the flesh refer to me in that way.

You wouldn't recognize the Fruit of the Spirit, so you are quite unable to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.