Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

I don't think so!! God says He created the fowl from the waters, feathers, wings and all. Then the Lord God says He formed the fowl (again) from the dust of the ground. Two different episodes. Actually there's been more than two. But when the fowl were first CREATED, it was from the waters. After God destroyed that generation (no doubt, there were pterodactyls, too), the Lord God formed the fowl from the ground and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. Each time man was created or formed, he was named Adam (And He called 'their' name Adam). So in the first chapter, we have God creating the fowl from the waters before He creates man. Then in the 2nd chapter of Genesis, we see the LORD God forming the man and then saw that the man was lonely, so he formed the fowl and animals from the ground and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. Then, the Lord God formed a woman out of Adam's rib. God is a great chemist to be able to make things from the dust of the ground and waters, etc. Cool, eh? You don't know what you're missing!!

If you have any pictures of those feathered reptiles, send me some!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You seem to have got a quote to work Michael, well done.:)

Evolution isn't about making things up, it simply offers the best natural explanation for the physical evidence. It doesn't "suit" anyone who concludes it true to make stuff up that isn't true, if somehow Darwinian evolution is after all false then rational people will want to know what is true. There is nothing to be gained by maintaining a lie and it is not part of any anti-God agenda.
For those who are perhaps less interested in natural evidence and more interested in maintaining a religious belief there may well be a reason for them to presume that Darwinian evolution "doesn't work", as an agenda, even though they never seem able to demonstrate this, and it doesn't seem stop them asserting it anyway.

Dear Alwight,

The best possible explanation of life is that if it can spontaneously form itself, there is no reason why there can't be a God that spontaneously formed Himself, and created all of these things. I'm trying to explain what happened as you'll notice in my latest post to gcthomas. Man and woman has been created once, but destroyed and formed again many times from the dust of the earth. I'll keep trying to explain things.

Yes, I am a Quoting Master now (just kidding). You take care and we'll talk again soon. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow!!

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

:nono:

:comeout:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

Oh, the irony.

Your party line is actually contradictory. First you guys criticize evolution for realizations that are not pleasant, like that we then share common ancestry with a cockroach. Then you talk out of the other side of your mouth and claim that it is "evolution" which allows one to make up things to suit oneself. Do you not even realize your own inconsistency and dishonesty?

Then whenever you personally witness something you cannot explain, you claim God gave you a vision which explains it. We can all see that your idiotic ideas are not a "vision from God", but just the wind from your own over-bloated ego pushing the sails of your ungrounded imagination.

Dear noguru,

C'mon. Can you trace the steps from a cockroach to a human being as far as evolution goes? You're not making points with God saying my visions are idiotic ideas. I've had a number of visions and angelic visits, and a few visits from the Holy Spirit. I have not told you about all of them. You couldn't probably handle all of them. When it's time, I may share all of them, one at a time. God didn't inundate me by dumping it all on me in one day. I've had a few visits by the Lord besides. The first time was when I was having a heart attack. But of course, you don't believe that also. My imagination is also not ungrounded. My God has a GRAND Imagination, not me. And I don't have an over-bloated ego because I speak the truth.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Noguru!

Michael

:rapture:

noguru

Dear noguru,

C'mon. Can you trace the steps from a cockroach to a human being as far as evolution goes?

Two things;

1.) Common ancestry does not mean one evolved into the other over any amount of time. Based on the fossil evidence, arthropods branched off the line on non-chordates much earlier than chordates developed into animals with an endoskeleton. So what you are asking is actually not possible for that reason.

2.) Also just because I cannot actually see (literally with my eyes) exactly how something happens does not mean I cannot conclude how it probably happened through consistent natural processes. I do not have to trace every step of the Amazon River to know that it originates in the mountains of Peru and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. I do not have to trace all the steps of how to smelt steel to know what a knife is and how to use it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two things;

1.) Common ancestry does not mean one evolved into the other over any amount of time. Based on the fossil evidence, arthropods branched off the line on non-chordates much earlier than chordates developed into animals with an endoskeleton. So what you are asking is actually not possible for that reason.

2.) Also just because I cannot actually see (literally with my eyes) exactly how something happens does not mean I cannot conclude how it probably happened through consistent natural processes. I do not have to trace every step of the Amazon River to know that it originates in the mountains of Peru and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. I do not have to trace all the steps of how to smelt steel to know what a knife is and how to use it.

Dear noguru,

You are right about #1. #2: You could conclude that God had a hand in every little change that was made through 'natural processes'. Just like God determines every twist and turn of the Amazon River. But instead of congratulating God, you are congratulating evolution or 'natural processes.' God can send a storm that He completely controls and change the river's ripples and path in a new direction. Do you know God as well as you think you do? I hope so. God sends the wind, even though we don't see it, or know from where it came or where it is going. The same with Him sending rain, or floods (to change tributaries or rivers), or earthquakes, or tornadoes, or haboobs (monsoons), avalanches, tsuanmis/hurricanes, etc. ALL is CONTROLLED BY GOD!! How often do I have to tell you. Every little change in each creation is done by Him, not natural evolution. What is DENSE? The FOG (Forget Our God)??

May God Be All He Can Be For You,

Michael

:grave:

:wave:

noguru

Dear noguru,

You are right about #1. #2: You could conclude that God had a hand in every little change that was made through 'natural processes'. Just like God determines every twist and turn of the Amazon River. But instead of congratulating God, you are congratulating evolution or 'natural processes.' God can send a storm that He completely controls and change the river's ripples and path in a new direction. Do you know God as well as you think you do? I hope so. God sends the wind, even though we don't see it, or know from where it came or where it is going. The same with Him sending rain, or floods (to change tributaries or rivers), or earthquakes, or tornadoes, or haboobs (monsoons), avalanches, tsuanmis/hurricanes, etc. ALL is CONTROLLED BY GOD!! How often do I have to tell you. Every little change in each creation is done by Him, not natural evolution. What is DENSE? The FOG (Forget Our God)??

May God Be All He Can Be For You,

Michael

:grave:

:wave:

Hey Michael next time you have the urge to try and read my mind or tell me something about myself with which you are completely clueless, just shut your mouth (stop typing), OK. Can you do that for me? Then you will not appear to be the colossal moronic pompous jerk you display when you write things like that.

doloresistere

Hey Michael next time you have the urge to try and read my mind or tell me something about myself with which you are completely clueless, just shut your mouth (stop typing), OK. Can you do that for me? Then you will not appear to be the colossal moronic pompous jerk you display when you write things like that.

He doesn't understand you believe God is controlling everything through the process of evolution.

noguru

He doesn't understand you believe God is controlling everything through the process of evolution.

Plus, he is also demonstrating the reality of his motivations. He wants to make science a platform in which to broadcast his specific brand of theological worship. When I see people doing this I realize how deceitful their claim is. The claim that "ID/Creationism is not religion it is science".

doloresistere

Plus, he is also demonstrating the reality of his motivations. He wants to make science a platform in which to broadcast his specific brand of theological worship. When I see people doing this I realize how deceitful their claim is. The claim that "ID/Creationism is not religion it is science".

You mean he is pushing fundamentalism?

noguru

You mean he is pushing fundamentalism?

No, I have a problem calling his belief system "fundamentalism". I know that seems to be the label that has been used, but it is not accurate. Such a belief system is not "fundamental" in regard to theology, nor the history of science. It is convoluted and inaccuracies are added in order to support the agenda.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear nojuru,

Did I hit a nerve? You, who want both worlds, Creation and Evolution. It's Creation dude, not evolution. God is in charge of ALL of it. He makes every change as He sees fit. He has His reasons. He is not a Science to be studied. He's a God to be worshiped by Christians, and more. All knees shall bow to Him, not to science or evolution. You will see it happen before your very eyes and yes, you will get on your knees too and hope you didn't screw things up.

You call me terrible names because I hit a vein evidently. Pompous, colossal moronic, jerk? You shouldn't have to call me names like that, being a Christian? You are trying to have both worlds at the same time.

And Deloresistere, I do not believe that God is controlling everything through the process of evolution. God is Greater than that. Don't puff up your evolution theory by labeling it with the name of Our God. God made the creeping things, fowl, mammals, cows, goats, bison, buffalo, all separate, whether you think they are all the same creature or not. He created them as different creatures, including the giraffes, the monkeys, the apes, the snakes, etc. He is the mastermind, not evolution. Is it that hard to see? Don't get upset with me. That is ludicrous. Why should you blame me for things you should know. You're a Christian. God says He created EVERYTHING, including even Good and Evil. EVERYTHING, no matter how SIMILAR or not. He made each caterpillar different so that every butterfly and moth would be different. Each butterflies' markings are determined by Him.

And you don't have to get upset with me just because I capitalize some words. It's just that things aren't getting through to you. God Be With You For Good!!

Happy Holidays!

MichaelC

Last edited:

noguru

Dear nojuru,

Did I hit a nerve? You, who want both worlds, Creation and Evolution. It's Creation dude, not evolution. God is in charge of ALL of it. He makes every change as He sees fit. He has His reasons. He is not a Science to be studied. He's a God to be worshiped by Christians, and more. All knees shall bow to Him, not to science or evolution. You will see it happen before your very eyes and yes, you will get on your knees too and hope you didn't screw things up.

You call me terrible names because I hit a vein evidently. Pompous, colossal moronic, jerk? You shouldn't have to call me names like that, being a Christian? You are trying to have both worlds at the same time.

And Deloresistere, I do not believe that God is controlling everything through the process of evolution. God is Greater than that. Don't puff up your evolution theory by labeling it with the name of Our God. God made the creeping things, fowl, mammals, cows, goats, bison, buffalo, all separate, whether you think they are all the same creature or not. He created them as different creatures, including the giraffes, the monkeys, the apes, the snakes, etc. He is the mastermind, not evolution. Is it that hard to see? Don't get upset with me. That is ludicrous. Why should you blame me for things you should know. You're a Christian. God says He created EVERYTHING, including even Good and Evil. EVERYTHING, no matter how SIMILAR or not. He made each caterpillar different so that every butterfly and moth would be different. Each butterflies' markings are determined by Him.

And you don't have to get upset with me just because I capitalize some words. It's just that things aren't getting through to you. God Be With You For Good!!

Happy Holidays!

MichaelC

Everything in this post is inaccurate again. I tire of correcting you, then seeing you just repeat the same errors. You can continue repeating inaccuracies if you like, you seem to be more comfortable with inaccuracies. Just be aware that this is what leads to your lack of credibility.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

You know that everything in my post to you is correct, not incorrect. You shouldn't be tired of correcting me because you are the one in need of it. My credibility is fine among most everyone except for atheists or evolutionists. God will vouch for my credibility. So now what? You're not even sure, are you? Just ask God when you face Him. What do you think Jesus would say about 'evolution'?? Do you think He would tell you what I've said, or start talking like you with your scientific jargon?

May God Be Strong In Your Life,

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

You know that everything in my post to you is correct, not incorrect. You shouldn't be tired of correcting me because you are the one in need of it. My credibility is fine among most everyone except for atheists or evolutionists. God will vouch for my credibility. So now what? You're not even sure, are you? Just ask God when you face Him. What do you think Jesus would say about 'evolution'?? Do you think He would tell you what I've said, or start talking like you with your scientific jargon?

May God Be Strong In Your Life,

Michael

No Michael you are wrong. Simply restating your position does not change the reality or the evidence. You are a clueless fool who cannot be trusted, I do not care how long you lived in the Magic City. You are an idiot. The more you post the more you demonstrate what a joke you actually are.

Stuu

If you have any pictures of those feathered reptiles, send me some!
wpf_media-live_photos_000_558_custom_new-species-feathered-dinosaur-hints-widespread-feathers_55896_744x417.jpg

This gorgeous fossil is a 150-million-year-old squirrel-tailed, feathered dinosaur, named Sciurumimus albersdoerferi. Oliver Rauhut of the Bavarian State Collections of Palaeontology and Geology says, "I was overwhelmed when I first saw it. Even apart from the preservation of feathers, this is certainly one of the most beautiful dinosaur fossils ever found."

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

It's a dinosaur, not a reptile. I would imagine that Pterodactyls had feathers too, but maybe not.

Thanks for your efforts VERY MUCH!!

MichaelC

gcthomas

Dear Stuu,

It's a dinosaur, not a reptile. I would imagine that Pterodactyls had feathers too, but maybe not.

Thanks for your efforts VERY MUCH!!

MichaelC

Dinosaur, from the greek δεινός σαῦρος. Deinos meaning “mighty”, and sauros, “reptile”.

Pterodactyls did not have feathers, and were not dinosaurs. They were another branch of reptiles called pterosaurs.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael you are wrong. Simply restating your position does not change the reality or the evidence. You are a clueless fool who cannot be trusted, I do not care how long you lived in the Magic City. You are an idiot. The more you post the more you demonstrate what a joke you actually are.

Dear noguru,

First of all, you are a Christian, but you call me an idiot and a clueless fool. Jesus said, 'but whosoever shall say "You fool" shall be in danger of hell fire (Matt. 5:22). You are the one in need of some manners for sure. The Christian by proclamation to others, but doesn't act like one. Interesting!

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Well, I am wrong about your feathered reptile evidently. Thanks to Stuu!! I'm sorry about my faux pax. But I still do believe God created him, not evolution. So don't think I've changed my position about that. But please accept my apology, if you choose.

MichaelC

alwight

You seem to have got a quote to work Michael, well done.:)

Evolution isn't about making things up, it simply offers the best natural explanation for the physical evidence. It doesn't "suit" anyone who concludes it true to make stuff up that isn't true, if somehow Darwinian evolution is after all false then rational people will want to know what is true. There is nothing to be gained by maintaining a lie and it is not part of any anti-God agenda.
For those who are perhaps less interested in natural evidence and more interested in maintaining a religious belief there may well be a reason for them to presume that Darwinian evolution "doesn't work", as an agenda, even though they never seem able to demonstrate this, and it doesn't seem stop them asserting it anyway.

Dear Alwight,

The best possible explanation of life is that if it can spontaneously form itself, there is no reason why there can't be a God that spontaneously formed Himself, and created all of these things. I'm trying to explain what happened as you'll notice in my latest post to gcthomas. Man and woman has been created once, but destroyed and formed again many times from the dust of the earth. I'll keep trying to explain things.

Yes, I am a Quoting Master now (just kidding). You take care and we'll talk again soon. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow!!

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

:comeout:
Your "explanation" Michael, as charming and quaint as it no doubt is, has rather more to do with being "plucked out of thin air" rather than any conclusions derived from real evidence and scientific rigorous endeavour. The evidence indicates that all life today, including humans, evolved by natural selection and common descent.
However, you seem far more interested in your quaint fantasy explanation than bothering with all that annoying factual evidence stuff.:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.