Your Top 10 Favorite Posters

Lon

Well, Lonster, even though you made my list(barely), due to the above zinger, when(not "if")you request to be my "friend" on Facebook(ticker symbol, "FB"), I will deny it, run you off my wall, after you post, "I like coffee," and relegate your request to my "MySpace" active account.

So there.
You know, at one time, such words would have had me filing for a deputy job in Raleigh....

(I am partial to coffee at the Bluebird Diner. Juanita's there)

Lon

Yes, it's typical saint john w tactics...he's out drinking brandy and playing golf, while the rest of us are repairing the bandstand and fighting spiders.
That and the time he was over at Ellie Walker's when we were trying to help Barney dig him out of the mine. Or was that Miss Crump's? It could have even been Thelma Lou. Chicks do dig him, even that new manicurist set up shop over at Floyds and Charlotte Darling too, come to think of it.

SaulToPaul 2

That and the time he was over at Ellie Walker's when we were trying to help Barney dig him out of the mine. Or was that Miss Crump's? It could have even been Thelma Lou. Chicks do dig him, even that new manicurist set up shop over at Floyds and Charlotte Darling too, come to think of it.

Yes, every time saint john drives down Main street in his little red sports car flashing $20 bills, the chicks of Mayberry get all giddy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I find, in general, that if you have john w on your list everything else just sort of shakes out. :plain:

Top ten in no particular order:
10. Town Heretic
Hey, I made one outright!

Sozo, mystery, outlaw, door, Elyon, buzz, ghost, StP, John W, Clete, Pate, Desert Reign, Heir, Musty, Danoh, Right Divider, Stripe, Koban, some other dude, resurrected, ok doser, resodko, others that don't post any more like CRASH.
Well I never posted like CRASH so I have to be on that list...:plain:...what?

And many others...

:noid:
BAM! Made another one...well, maybe. :noid:

Like a few of you it's hard for me to break down. If you're on the friends list then you're in. Outside of a handful who've always had my back I don't really distinguish. If I like you I like you. Nick isn't on the friends list but I always enjoy talking football with him.

So instead I'll try another angle.

Top posters I miss, in no particular order: Plastic Buddha, Mary Contrary, assuranceagent, egbert, MD, Fellow Servant, Radish, fenner, johana, MoMo, nicholsmom, Frank Ernest, Pam Baldwin, nog, Quincy, ragtagblues, SoJ, Wile E...Granite, Happy C.

Top 10 have your back friends (and/or the sort who will take you aside and quietly, privately, shake you until your teeth rattle): bybee, anna, AB, AMR, Ktoyou, Lon, Psalmist, a couple who I omit for their own protection :)eek:) and a mod or two because it wouldn't look right. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Other than Lon, I have nothing in common with the rest (nor you for that matter). Quite the strange list you have there pj.

Fine. You have now moved down to my "105th favorite aCultureWarrior."

It looks like Johnny is still licking his wounds after I made him look foolish during our discussion about Romans 13:4 (let it go Johnny, let it go).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Other than Lon, I have nothing in common with the rest (nor you for that matter).

attachment.php

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Other than Lon, I have nothing in common with the rest (nor you for that matter). Quite the strange list you have there pj.

It looks like Johnny is still licking his wounds after I made him look foolish during our discussion about Romans 13:4 (let it go Johnny, let it go).
"Johnny," you quip? At least it's better than your "sweet" "Brucie."

And, no, Hop Sing, I picked you apart, leaving you gasping for air, as little birds circled your mind full of mush, methodically dismantling you, as you melted down, and folded faster than a cheap, 2 sawbuck suit, in summer, in Dallas.

So there, rummy.

Now-take your seat, in the back row, in the bleachers, as you jeer the troops, boo the players, on TOL, Brucie boy, as we are all busy men/women, on this board.

Can you dig it, toots? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, every time saint john drives down Main street in his little red sports car flashing $20 bills, the chicks of Mayberry get all giddy.

Oh, you and the Lon-ster are a modern day, real Eddie Haskell/Lumpy Rutherford duo, today, ain'tcha Mayor, pickin'at and funnin' with me?! Why don't the both of you head on over to Metzger's Field, and put marbles on the pitching mound, and substitute Ward Cleaver's tobacco, which is laced with hasseesh(explaining why he seemed to always be "home early" from "the office"), for the players' tobacco.

I bet you and "The Lump" would be having a hardy chuckle, telling that zinger to your friends at Myers Lake, while in your boats, smoking cigars, wouldn't you?

You 2 beat everything-you know that?

Lon

Oh, you and the Lon-ster are a modern day, real Eddie Haskell/Lumpy Rutherford duo, today, ain'tcha Mayor, pickin'at and funnin' with me?! Why don't the both of you head on over to Metzger's Field, and put marbles on the pitching mound, and substitute Ward Cleaver's tobacco, which is laced with hasseesh(explaining why he seemed to always be "home early" from "the office"), for the players' tobacco.

I bet you and "The Lump" would be having a hardy chuckle, telling that zinger to your friends at Myers Lake, while in your boats, smoking cigars, wouldn't you?

You 2 beat everything-you know that?

Okay, I deserved that. I meant "Charlene" Darling, and know the difference after spending the night in jail with Otis. He snores.