you might have life through His name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just look at yourself. I give you scripture where Jesus says, "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

But you say "no" to that. Jesus says that KNOWING HIM IS ETERNAL LIFE, but you say no to Jesus.

So if I know Jesus, then I have eternal life.

You say I blasphemy and usurp Jesus' authority, and you say I have a false salvation....you are the false judge and hypocrite.

Please show me the whole verses what you are talking about. I know you are adding your own idea.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The people here that say they are saved and you are not---you are just like them, a false judge and condemner.

They are deceived because they go against what Jesus says about obeying him. And you are deceived because you are a hypocrite and don't know the scriptures well enough. You yourself don't obey as you should. You even say Paul is condemned. Jesus says don't judge a chosen of his. You don't obey even that.

your pride is amazing.

God's Truth

Please show me the whole verses what you are talking about. I know you are adding your own idea.

John 17

King James Bible
Prayer for the Son

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 17

King James Bible
Prayer for the Son

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

There you go: they might know thee.

God's Truth

There you go: they might know thee.

It is eternal life to know God.

We know God by OBEYING God.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God's Truth

You are a hypocrite.
All these posts in this thread from you are insults to me.

Your post to me is nothing but insult. sheesh.
Insult.
so strange logic.
Insult.

your pride is amazing.

Insult.

If you know Jesus or not is not your place to judge. You maybe deceived.

Insult.

You repeat the same lame excuse over and over.

that still cannot change the fact that you usurp Jesus' authority.

Your self assurance faith is meaningless and worthless.
Insult.

Because you claim to be saved. and I am only stating the fact.

You are usurping Jesus' authority to claim to be saved.

dont try to avoid the point I am making.

It is not honest thing to do.

Insult.

No one knows, including you.

It is blaspheming to usurp Jesus' authority to judge who will be saved or not.

Insult.

You are falsely testifying.
Insult.

I am talking about what Jesus says about salvation.

Not your false salvation.

Insult.

You cannot refute my claim either.

Insult.

So your reject Jesus' word?

Insult.

God's Truth

It seems that you have problem understanding English.

where are you from?

this is an honest question.

thanks.

All you have are insults because you don't have truth.

Now reply to the scriptures that I gave that say it is eternal life TO KNOW GOD, and we know God BY OBEYING GOD.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT, I am done with you again.

You are so vindictive, provocative and easily get offended.

This is my last word for you. You wont get to judge whether you are faithful or know Jesus.

It is Jesus' authority.

You just dont seem to understand English. It is no wonder you cannot get along with anyone.

good day.

God's Truth

It seems that you have problem understanding English.

where are you from?

this is an honest question.

thanks.

You are so ignorant and unstable no one can even talk to you about the scriptures using what Paul says.

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

Did you read all that? Are you retarded?

God's Truth

GT, I am done with you again.

You are so vindictive, provocative and easily get offended.

This is my last word for you. You wont get to judge whether you are faithful or know Jesus.

It is Jesus' authority.

You just dont seem to understand English. It is no wonder you cannot get along with anyone.

good day.

Is this simpler for you:

Luke 7:50 Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."

Bradley D

That's a bad verse to use, because it first says it's impossible, and it is then talking about those who have only tasted the good word of God. The Jews fit the bill...having eaten of the manna from heaven, they were partakers of the Holy Spirit....not indwelt by the Spirit or baptised by the Spirit into the body of Christ.

One should never grow too comfortable as a Christian. Satan wants to take as many as he can to hell with him, especially Christians. Being a Christian is no cakewalk.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So...(if I read your response correctly) it is YOUR faithfulness that determines your salvation?

If it is acceptable to Jesus, yes.

I do my best to be faithful to Him but it is up to Jesus whether I am faithful or not.

Jesus is the Judge of our salvation, not any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.