YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Quincy

So who is going to report his post as a good bye post? We all know how those are frowned upon. Poor guy. Fair is fair though right?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did anyone else notice how the stock market fell and so did the price of oil after Letsargue posted this?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Your whole cursed World can just go with the Devil, I don’t CARE ANY LONGER!!!!

((((( NIGHT, NIGHT ))))) (((( WAKE UP ))))!!!!!

You can take ((( ALL / ALL ))) my Threads off your “One-sided” Liberal ((( christian ))), phony loving, group of Brown-nosing, Flattery hungry, whatever one might want to call a bunch like that!!! --- (( I INSIST ))!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve put up with that garbage of ( Constant Name Calling and Disrupting ), ALL I’M GOING TO!!!! ------ I’ve been here now about Eight Years, and I don’t know of a single warning has ever been handed out for anything any of these, hundred sided lovers of god, have done!!! – (((( I WAS BANNED BECAUSE SOME OTHER GUY CALLED ME AN “EDIOT”, AND I GOT BANNED FOR THREE DAYS FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have everything I have here on your phony christian loving (((((( Garbage Dump, You made out of the best Battlefield you had ))))))), ((( THE BACK ALLEY )))!!!! – Keep any ~pennies~ left from MY ((( GOLD LEVEL ))) WORTHLESS GRADE!!!!!!

If my work here is (( SO CURSED BAD )), GET RID OF IT “ALL” / “ALL” “ALL”, AND ((( Save the ( Space ) for the rest of those good guys you have there on your side, and ((( Save money again so those cheep “Blue and Green Members” can continue to be what any fool can see they are )))!!!!!!

Paul – 041513

Enjoy your time away.

not4sure

Your whole cursed World can just go with the Devil, I don’t CARE ANY LONGER!!!!

((((( NIGHT, NIGHT ))))) (((( WAKE UP ))))!!!!!

You can take ((( ALL / ALL ))) my Threads off your “One-sided” Liberal ((( christian ))), phony loving, group of Brown-nosing, Flattery hungry, whatever one might want to call a bunch like that!!! --- (( I INSIST ))!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve put up with that garbage of ( Constant Name Calling and Disrupting ), ALL I’M GOING TO!!!! ------ I’ve been here now about Eight Years, and I don’t know of a single warning has ever been handed out for anything any of these, hundred sided lovers of god, have done!!! – (((( I WAS BANNED BECAUSE SOME OTHER GUY CALLED ME AN “EDIOT”, AND I GOT BANNED FOR THREE DAYS FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have everything I have here on your phony christian loving (((((( Garbage Dump, You made out of the best Battlefield you had ))))))), ((( THE BACK ALLEY )))!!!! – Keep any ~pennies~ left from MY ((( GOLD LEVEL ))) WORTHLESS GRADE!!!!!!

If my work here is (( SO CURSED BAD )), GET RID OF IT “ALL” / “ALL” “ALL”, AND ((( Save the ( Space ) for the rest of those good guys you have there on your side, and ((( Save money again so those cheep “Blue and Green Members” can continue to be what any fool can see they are )))!!!!!!

Paul – 041513

Doing taxes does that to me too.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, when **you** are ((( proved wrong ))) so often, leaving seems the RIGHT / right thing to do!!!! All you GENIUSES know that already ---- YOU don't need me ( me!! ) to tell you what is staring you in the face------------nooooo!!!

AMR - 041513

OMEGA

I think that he had a Problem with communication that God will have to solve in the Millenium.

One day in the future we may hear this verse uttered.....

Lu 4:22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words

which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this "LETSARGUE "?:king:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt,

that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,

longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;

but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I always wondered what it'd be like to be a genius.
Letsargue says I am one.
Now, I know what it's like. :noid: