Yes it's me

Dogbean

I have been told it's bad etiquitte on the internet to name one forum on another. The name of the site is not important to the nature of this discussion :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no. I used to be The Edge. I vaguely remember sozo, and I don't remember mystery or door.
I thought you used to be Hot Towers. Or was that October? Hey good to see you! How is the weather biz?

Dogbean

I thought you were Hot Towers?
How many come-backs you gonna make?

I thought you used to be Hot Towers. Or was that October? Hey good to see you! How is the weather biz?

That's what it was....Hot Towers. Yeah had a brain fart this afternoon when I signed up....sorry about that.
I see it was all erased or something. I guess I could be The Edge again if I want, but Dogbean is what I use on forums now. It's the name of a band my brother was in many years ago.

Dogbean

I'm still a weather officer in the Navy. I hope the Obama administration does not put an early end to my military career....prayers please. ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's what it was....Hot Towers. Yeah had a brain fart this afternoon when I signed up....sorry about that.
I see it was all erased or something. I guess I could be The Edge again if I want, but Dogbean is what I use on forums now. It's the name of a band my brother was in many years ago.
Riveting. :plain:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm still a weather officer in the Navy. I hope the Obama administration does not put an early end to my military career....prayers please. ;)
Did you order this arctic blast we have been having in Indiana :IA:

Dogbean

Did you order this arctic blast we have been having in Indiana :IA:

LOL. I'd give anything for an arctic blast, or snow. I haven't seen snow in over 4 years....best we got was the Tucson ten year snowfall last year....where 2 inches of snow fell and crippled the city of Tucson for a day.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been a member of a Christian message board where the general leaning is not as far right as it is here, and the moderation is much stricter. I've been involved in a lot of discussions with homosexuals, and people who call themselves "liberal Christians" who think they are actually upholding God's standard by loving and accepting gays and endorsing their sin. What we really should be doing is telling them that they are in direct defiance to God's holy Word and that their ways are error. It is frustrating how many people who call themselves Christian endorse this sin and reject the Bible, or the parts of it that they don't like.

Do you think they may be following the concept of "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

You know, my mother is a Christian and believes homosexuality is a sin, BUT she hates the sin, not the individual. I can certainly understand Christians stating "homosexuality is a sin", however, what do you think it accomplishes when the hatred is focused on the person rather than the action?

GuySmiley

Hello Dogbean,

Nice station you got there for the Navy. I lived near San Jose for 3 years and went to Monterey most weekends to dive. What a great place that is.