Would Trump be America's 1st Illiterate President?

Ah the good old days..Wasn't it a simpler, happier time?

Simpler, for sure. Will have to dig deep and get back to you with a reading on happier times. One can suppose, if you worked for General Dynamics. Shouldn't fail to mention Halliburton. "Anybody see any of them WMD?"

It was interesting times, which goes to show there is some inexplicable power in a Chinese curse. Noteworthy is how Dick Cheney proved a man could live, ostensibly live we should say, without a heart. I always thought that as profound a parable as one spoken by Jesus.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
2a48de5f1230b8bb5000768f7ceeb870.jpg

northwye

Trump has been in a position to determine the design of a number of large buildings. Although Frank Lloyd Wright has been dead over 50 years, Trump could have found a few architects alive now who could have designed larger buildings, including skyscrapers, that are more interesting than most monumental architecture now bring built. This is a fault I find with Trump. But he is not part of the financial and corporate ruling elite, opposes world government and is not a part of organized crime. He is a celebrity and a billionaire,and capable of running a large business, but has never been a part of a corrupt government. He has become a major leader of the contemporary populist-patriot-nationalist movement. He has shown some heart for the common people. He has a a bachelor's degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Its one of the Ivy League business schools. Donald Trump's uncle, John G. Trump, was an M.I.T. Professor of Engineering, who worked in the physics of electricity and who helped design X-ray machines. John G. Trump was chosen to do an analysis of Tesla’s papers at his death in the forties. Donald Trump is from an elite family and probably has an intelligence level near that of his uncle.

kiwimacahau

He is a demagogue telling you what you want to hear . If elected he is liable to do to you what Hitler did to Germany.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'm wondering if Donald Trump would be America's first illiterate president or were there others before him... The highly respected Samantha Bee has apparently deduced the fact that Trump can't read. http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/t...evidence-to-prove-that-donald-trump-cant-read Would Trump be at a disadvantage with other world leaders who are...more highly functioning?
I would be
images
banned for this post. :banned: Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9

You won't be.

commonsense

I would be
images
banned for this post. :banned: Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9

You won't be.

Why would you be banned for this post? It's certainly not offensive. Perhaps from your past behaviour. Gotta say feeling sorry for yourself and self-pity are not attractive characteristics. I've received a couple of reprimands from Sherman and rightly so. Man up and own it.
And how are the 13 scripture references even remotely relevant?

jdevola

And that is all you have? Not very convincing.

And that is all you have? Not very convincing.

First, saying that Trump is "as smart as his uncle" isn't saying anything because I, for one, don't happen to believe anyone in that family has much of an intellect. Second, most of your assumptions have no reliable source (i.e., Trump's statements do not count). For example, Trump has many times claimed to be a billionaire (amongst many other things), but he has also proven many times to be an outright liar, and no one has ever shown him to actually be a billionaire (e.g., where are the documents, such as his tax returns, to prove it?). He has consistently demonstrated that his is inconsistent, unreliable, a showman, an exaggerator, a blowhard, a bully, a womanizer, etc., etc. You, and no one, should believe a word that comes out of his mouth because he does everything for effect and immediate gratification or long-term benefit of himself. This is obvious, yet everyone seems to ignore it -- I presume, because they see his wealth as some kind of proof that he is a great man. But just because someone is successful at appearing successful, does not make them a great person. Certainly, Jesus has pointed this out numerous times. Ya know, for all his faults (j/k), Jesus had a lot of good points. Perhaps we should consider them with more weight than some rich blowhard?