Wolf-ette, Wolfie, etc.

Mocking You

Trying to figure out these terms as used on TOL. It seems to be a derogatory term directed at people that reject or add to the gospel of grace and embrace some sort of a works-based salvation (and there are MANY variations of work-based salvation, including the "P" in TULIP).

So when someone is called a Wolf-ette is that poster considered a wolf in sheep's clothing that is a female?

Likewise a Wolfie would be the same, only the person is a male?

Trying to figure out the slang used on TOL.

elohiym

So when someone is called a Wolf-ette is that poster considered a wolf in sheep's clothing that is a female?

Correct. That's what the people who use the term mean. I find it's often a wolf in sheep's clothing using the term, like a pot calling the kettle black.

john w

Hall of Fame
First, I'd like to thank Mayor STP, for his support, over the years, as I accept this award. Next, I'd like to thank all the ravenous wolf-ette's, wolves, for their yapping, and growling, as they roam TOL, looking for more sheep, to fleece, and devour, to satisfy their appetite. They keep me awake, and vigilant, day, after day...night, after night...

And finally, I'd like to thank, most importantly, the LORD God, who has "gotten a lot out" of this Rifleman, in my "protecting the sheep/babes" ministry, all the while, doing it in the spirit of humility, being the most humble poster, in the history of TOL. Just ask me.

Love and kisses...

The great saint John, WHAL("Wolf Hunter At Large")

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In the scope of JohnW, walking the walls for the little ones.

imagesqtbnANd9GcS59cxE67myXf3vh7AP2.jpg