WMIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

koban

What did I do? :shocked:

I gave a child a loaded gun...that's what...:plain:

:D

:sibbie: Watch it noob - you missed the heyday of the Spammer's Paradise when several of us took it upon ourselves to (unwittingly) clog the bandwidth of the site.

Heck, we nearly shut down the internets! :devil:

Alas - all that historical goodness was dumped by the admins. :(

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:banana::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::devil:

I'll give it a two on the spam-o-meter!​

:banana::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::devil:

I once made a calico apron. rnia is in the lost and found. bybee:rotfl:

What did I do? :shocked:

I gave a child a loaded gun...that's what...:plain:

:D

I think you're supposed to swirl.

Should'nt it be lost then found.
Last time I looked there were only the found items in there, the lost ones were.....huh.

:sibbie: Watch it noob - you missed the heyday of the Spammer's Paradise when several of us took it upon ourselves to (unwittingly) clog the bandwidth of the site.

I wish you guys would learn to quote each other properly. You're making my head hurt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

:think: Speaking of historical dumps...:plain:...what?

bybee

Topics!

Topics!

Should'nt it be lost then found.
Last time I looked there were only the found items in there, the lost ones were.....huh.

This could be a great philosophical topic: Can that which is lost ever be found? Do you ever step into the same river twice? Koban stated he had gone to Califo. So I assumed he had lost "rnia"! Oh well, you know what they say about assuming...peace, bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.