WMIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

interruptus

........Worlds Most Interesting Forum. I found this site Via GOOGLE of Worlds Most Interesting Man - Thanks KNIGHT! What a great group of characters, ideas, and humor! This is exactly how God works in my life - through others.

I find CNN and mainstream news sources almost unbearable at times because of their relentless coverage on topics with a bent on lowest common denomonators -fear,despair,sex,money,bad politics,car chases,train wrecks,war,rape etc. I appreciate the necessity to cover such, but I tire of personal comments (not editorials), commercial breaks, product placement and timeframes being more important than the actual story. NPR is guilty of their spin as well, under the guise of non-profit independance.

Sorry, I just realized I am venting to crowd of people that provided me with an attitude adjustment and a smile after a long day.

Thanks for being here. I'll be back !

Interruptus

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anyone else suspect he's having a go? :think:

I know what he said it stood for, but with a user name like interruptus and a Cali destination...

:plain:

bybee

You will love us....

You will love us....

........Worlds Most Interesting Forum. I found this site Via GOOGLE of Worlds Most Interesting Man - Thanks KNIGHT! What a great group of characters, ideas, and humor! This is exactly how God works in my life - through others.

I find CNN and mainstream news sources almost unbearable at times because of their relentless coverage on topics with a bent on lowest common denomonators -fear,despair,sex,money,bad politics,car chases,train wrecks,war,rape etc. I appreciate the necessity to cover such, but I tire of personal comments (not editorials), commercial breaks, product placement and timeframes being more important than the actual story. NPR is guilty of their spin as well, under the guise of non-profit independance.

Sorry, I just realized I am venting to crowd of people that provided me with an attitude adjustment and a smile after a long day.

Thanks for being here. I'll be back !

Interruptus

We are quite capable of charming, witty and even erudite commentaries. We are also fully vested in the opposite! Darn it! peace, bybee

koban

:banana::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::devil:

I'll give it a two on the spam-o-meter!​

:banana::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam: :spam: :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.