Will we build another temple Israel?

Epoisses

Yes there will be one final tribulation temple and God actually gave the plans for it in Eze. 40-48

There is no such thing as a Millennial temple which is an invention of the Dispies because they never figured out that some verses are symbolic and some are literal. The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium so that's where the saints will be. There is no earthly kingdom until the earth is made new by the hand of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes there will be one final tribulation temple and God actually gave the plans for it in Eze. 40-48

There is no such thing as a Millennial temple which is an invention of the Dispies because they never figured out that some verses are symbolic and some are literal. The new Jerusalem is in heaven during the millennium so that's where the saints will be. There is no earthly kingdom until the earth is made new by the hand of God.
I do not know what you are talking about. I do not believe in a tribulation.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I do not know this to be the case. I do not know this to be true.

This knowledge comes from having revelation from God in interpretation of the scriptures. All prophesy given in the Bible is open to interpretation but more often than not only God can reveal the correct interpretation.

Last edited:

beameup

I do not know this to be the case. I do not know this to be true.

The Tribulation Temple is mentioned in Revelation 11:1-2
Revelation was written after the destruction of Herod's Temple in 70 AD.
John is told by the angel of God to "measure the temple", so it is a solid structure.

Last edited:

marhig

Those born of God, are the temple of the living God, a temple made without hands, he doesn't need a natural temple. Jesus had no thought for the natural temple, and he told his disciples not to care for those things as the natural temple would be pulled down, which it was, and so should it be in the flesh, we should be pulled down and built up in God by the power of the Spirit and become a living stone in the temple of the living God, with Christ as our cornerstone. He's our rock that the church is built on. It's not a natural temple but one built up through faith and in the love of God and Christ, by the grace of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This knowledge comes from having revelation from God in interpretation of the scriptures. All prophesy given in the Bible is open to interpretation but more often than not only God can reveal the correct interpretation.
You said Ezekiel temple, Millennial reign, and when Jesus returns.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John is told by the angel of God to "measure the temple", so it is a solid structure.
I do not know what you are saying to be true.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Those born of God, are the temple of the living God, a temple made without hands, he doesn't need a natural temple. Jesus had no thought for the natural temple, and he told his disciples not to care for those things as the natural temple would be pulled down, which it was, and so should it be in the flesh, we should be pulled down and built up in God by the power of the Spirit and become a living stone in the temple of the living God, with Christ as our cornerstone. He's our rock that the church is built on. It's not a natural temple but one built up through faith and in the love of God and Christ, by the grace of God.
I disagree with you. I also do not know what you mean by a natural temple. It is not a part of my terminology.

genuineoriginal

Will Israel build another temple?

Will there be a temple in Israel?
Yes, there will be a temple built in Israel before the 3-1/2 years of the two witnesses.

Revelation 11:1-3
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.​

No, there will be not be any temple in Israel during the great tribulation.
The great tribulation started with the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE and ends with the building of the third temple shortly before the return of Jesus.

The kingdoms of the nations are given to Jesus at the sounding of the seventh trumpet.
This is followed by the rapture, the wrath of God on the nations (seven bowls of wrath), and the return of Jesus at the battle of Armageddon to claim His throne on Earth for His thousand year reign.

genuineoriginal

TEN REASONS TO BELIEVE REVELATION WAS WRITTEN BEFORE 70 AD
Reason 1: John Identifies Nero As The Current Emperor.
Reason 2: The Syriac New Testament.
Reason 3: Jewish Persecution of Christians.
Reason 4: Judaizers Within The Church.
Reason 5: The Existence of Jerusalem and the Temple.
Reason 6: Events To Come “Shortly” and “Soon”.
Reason 7: Christ Seen By “Those Who Pierced Him”.
Reason 8: John’s Condition In AD 96.
Reason 9: Daniel’s Prophecy.
Reason 10: Only Seven Churches?

Follow the link if you want details on the 10 reasons.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, there will be a temple built in Israel before the 3-1/2 years of the two witnesses.

Revelation 11:1-3
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.​

Why do you say that?

john w

Hall of Fame

One more time...

For the babes,the sheep, to protect them from the deception of the above poster, clearing the fog on "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;", which drones deceivingly morph into "man made temple," and spin,"he doesn't need a natural temple," and cry, "See!!!"

Was the cross "natural?"

The context:

Acts 17 KJV ff.

Of whom and to whom, with what words, at what time, where, to what intent, with what circumstances, considering what preceded, and what follows(Miles Coverdale paraphrase).

The audience in Athens?
In the synagogue at Athens, Paul "reasoned" that this Jesus was the Messiah, the Christ, proving it from the scriptures. However, in the market place, he used other arguments to persuade the Grecian "opponents" (some other appear later @ Mars Hill).

"Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection." Acts 17:18 KJV

Paul's task on Mars Hill was to preach Jesus Christ, but his listeners did not even know there was a one true God.

"For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. ]Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." Acts 17:23 KJV

Biblically, "ignorant" does not mean "stupid"-it merely means "lack of knowledge." In this context, they were ignorant of the true knowledge of God.

There were approximately 3,000 public altars in Athens. And hence:

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" Acts 17:24 KJV(see Acts 7:48 KJV)

"Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:25 KJV

Paganism is characterized by a physical activity, or something done with men's hands.

That was Paul's point, and the context in which "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" was given.

The Epicureans, "philosophers", highly "cultivated", artistic people, materialists.....but they did not know God(neither did the Stoicks).Paul was introducing them to the one true God, the One who created them and everything else. Thus, just as the Lord Jesus Christ spoke quite differently to the young woman with a bucket of water in John 4, than He did to "Professor Nic" just one chapter earlier in John 3, Paul needed, and understood, that he had to "come down the ladder", "begin with the basics", in the ladder of truth-baby steps, if you will. He thus set forth, verses 23-31, God's unity, His glory as creator( per Gen. 1:1 KJV,Hebrews 11:6 KJV...), and thus His inherent right to judge His creatures, His manifestation/revelation of who He was in Christ, " he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained", the resurrection of His Christ, "in that he hath raised him from the dead", and the delegation of future judgment to that same man, the Lord Jesus Christ. In effect, He did preach "Jesus", and the resurrection of the dead(verse 18) to them, as being God, who they knew not. He may have developed his theme, as initially outlined in Chapter 13, including preaching mankind's doom due to sin, and the solution to this dilemma, the Jesus of whom they had heard(verse 18), but first they had to know "the basics":The day of Repentance("change your mind"-verses 27-30)), the day of Judgment(God Exists-verses 27-30), the day of ignorance(verse 30). And then leaves, after they divided themselves into 3 groups:

-mockers, scoffers v. 32
-"put it off 'til later" types=procrastinators-"We will hear thee again of this matter" v. 32
-believers-verse 34

The principle confirmed:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11:6 KJV

First step-persuade the person that God exists-baby step, "plant the seed.". If he/she rejects that, you are "rearranging the deck chairs on the SS Titanic." It would be akin to trying to persuade someone that the grass is green, when they do not believe grass exists.For the first time in their lives the Athenians were introduced to a God who is a living person; One with Whom man could communicate, One Who was accessible. And they needed to "change their mind" about this issue.

marhig

One more time...

For the babes,the sheep, to protect them from the deception of the above poster, clearing the fog on "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;", which drones deceivingly morph into "man made temple," and spin,"he doesn't need a natural temple," and cry, "See!!!"

Was the cross "natural?"

The context:

Acts 17 KJV ff.

Of whom and to whom, with what words, at what time, where, to what intent, with what circumstances, considering what preceded, and what follows(Miles Coverdale paraphrase).

The audience in Athens?
In the synagogue at Athens, Paul "reasoned" that this Jesus was the Messiah, the Christ, proving it from the scriptures. However, in the market place, he used other arguments to persuade the Grecian "opponents" (some other appear later @ Mars Hill).

"Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection." Acts 17:18 KJV

Paul's task on Mars Hill was to preach Jesus Christ, but his listeners did not even know there was a one true God.

"For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. ]Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." Acts 17:23 KJV

Biblically, "ignorant" does not mean "stupid"-it merely means "lack of knowledge." In this context, they were ignorant of the true knowledge of God.

There were approximately 3,000 public altars in Athens. And hence:

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" Acts 17:24 KJV(see Acts 7:48 KJV)

"Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:25 KJV

Paganism is characterized by a physical activity, or something done with men's hands.

That was Paul's point, and the context in which "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" was given.

The Epicureans, "philosophers", highly "cultivated", artistic people, materialists.....but they did not know God(neither did the Stoicks).Paul was introducing them to the one true God, the One who created them and everything else. Thus, just as the Lord Jesus Christ spoke quite differently to the young woman with a bucket of water in John 4, than He did to "Professor Nic" just one chapter earlier in John 3, Paul needed, and understood, that he had to "come down the ladder", "begin with the basics", in the ladder of truth-baby steps, if you will. He thus set forth, verses 23-31, God's unity, His glory as creator( per Gen. 1:1 KJV,Hebrews 11:6 KJV...), and thus His inherent right to judge His creatures, His manifestation/revelation of who He was in Christ, " he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained", the resurrection of His Christ, "in that he hath raised him from the dead", and the delegation of future judgment to that same man, the Lord Jesus Christ. In effect, He did preach "Jesus", and the resurrection of the dead(verse 18) to them, as being God, who they knew not. He may have developed his theme, as initially outlined in Chapter 13, including preaching mankind's doom due to sin, and the solution to this dilemma, the Jesus of whom they had heard(verse 18), but first they had to know "the basics":The day of Repentance("change your mind"-verses 27-30)), the day of Judgment(God Exists-verses 27-30), the day of ignorance(verse 30). And then leaves, after they divided themselves into 3 groups:

-mockers, scoffers v. 32
-"put it off 'til later" types=procrastinators-"We will hear thee again of this matter" v. 32
-believers-verse 34

The principle confirmed:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11:6 KJV

First step-persuade the person that God exists-baby step, "plant the seed.". If he/she rejects that, you are "rearranging the deck chairs on the SS Titanic." It would be akin to trying to persuade someone that the grass is green, when they do not believe grass exists.For the first time in their lives the Athenians were introduced to a God who is a living person; One with Whom man could communicate, One Who was accessible. And they needed to "change their mind" about this issue.
John can you tell me why you believe that God needs a man made temple?

Epoisses

TEN REASONS TO BELIEVE REVELATION WAS WRITTEN BEFORE 70 AD
Reason 1: John Identifies Nero As The Current Emperor.
Reason 2: The Syriac New Testament.
Reason 3: Jewish Persecution of Christians.
Reason 4: Judaizers Within The Church.
Reason 5: The Existence of Jerusalem and the Temple.
Reason 6: Events To Come “Shortly” and “Soon”.
Reason 7: Christ Seen By “Those Who Pierced Him”.
Reason 8: John’s Condition In AD 96.
Reason 9: Daniel’s Prophecy.
Reason 10: Only Seven Churches?

Follow the link if you want details on the 10 reasons.

Revelation was written to the seven CHURCHES of Asia Minor.

Boom! your whole theory goes up in smoke.

john w

Hall of Fame
John can you tell me why you believe that God needs a man made temple?

Translation: Sophistry, humanism=I cannot understand why you believe that God needs a man made temple, so, he does not-that is how atheists dismiss the concept of hell. The bible's running, big picture, theme-restore that which was lost in Genesis.....The LORD God, dwelling on earth, from Jerusalem(passage, after passage), ruling with an iron hand, living with man, with the believing remnant of the nation ..................................................

Of course, you craftily dismiss these passages, even though you've been shown them for years. So, the LORD God dismisses you, and so do I.

Of course, one of the appointed feasts, "the feast of tabernacles," God dwelling on earth,is foreign to you, as you muse, "What is that?"

And, of course, the numerous passages re. this feast, you diss, including....

Zechariah 14:16 KJV And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Move on-you're another biblical buffoon, clown.