Why its OK for Christians 2 watch CNN during election

yeh, i am as about as Christian as you can get and have always stayed away from the liberal CNN news station. But during the election, we christians should go there fairly often.

Y?

b/c CNN gives us the truth about the "Republican forerunner" so called, you know, the one who didn't pay workers (they are suing him for that anyhow), the one who was convicted of "conspiracy to hire foreign workers".. the one who lies all the time about people he doesn't like, which is about 80% of us... etc, the one who dominates the news but you wonder why since he doesn't know much about foreign affairs and etc... etc, you know, the one with the orange hair :)

actually Cruz is the forerunner (forerunner of Anti-Trump voters, who have won every single election so far and will continue to do so)

:)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yeh, i am as about as Christian as you can get and have always stayed away from the liberal CNN news station. But during the election, we christians should go there fairly often.

Why is this in the religion section?

That's what I said.

b/c CNN gives us the truth about the "Republican forerunner"
I don't know about that...the truth about a candidate is complicated. It seems to me, if for different reasons, media outlets are giving us fairly simplified reporting.

Wh

[/FONT][/B]I don't know about that...the truth about a candidate is complicated. .

only to those who complicate truth/reality. I don't, at least not when truth is OBVIOUS.

the frontrunner is only in that position b/c of low info/emotional people. Many do not know that he was convicted of "conspiracy to hire" foreign workers!

he is also in court facing charges of fraud. He is also being sued by workers who were never paid (allegedly).

And there are many other things, but this is some of the worst . anyone voting for someone knowing this kind of thing, and seeing how often he distorts the truth/lies.. is nothing but a crook him or herself