ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

SaulToPaul 2

They don't follow Jesus because they're not his disciples. That'll make the judgement quick and easy.I think MAD is the dumbest sect I've ever run into, and even the acronym couldn't be more appropriate.

They don't follow Jesus, claim not to be his disciples, and call themselves mad. They might just as well call their theology "the broad road to destruction".

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
They don't follow Jesus because they're not his disciples.

You "follow Jesus," do you candyandycain Opie? Fine. Cease from your (fake, satanic, fraudulent) speaking in(babbling) tongues, as the Lord Jesus Christ never spoke in tongues.

Watch the emotional "response" from this fraud, craftily/subtly(Gen. 3) dismissing the refutation of his own "Follow Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!!!!!!!" argument. ....Watch....that is his schtick on TOL...

DAN P

They don't follow Jesus because they're not his disciples. That'll make the judgement quick and easy.I think MAD is the dumbest sect I've ever run into, and even the acronym couldn't be more appropriate.

They don't follow Jesus, claim not to be his disciples, and call themselves mad. They might just as well call their theology "the broad road to destruction".

Hi and it is OBVIOUSLY you have never read 1 Cor 11:1 , You become IMITATORS of me as I also am of Christ !!
It is also found in 1 Thess 1:6 and in 2:14 !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Yes sir, there are two types of people:

1. Claim to follow the earthly Jesus, but do not
2. Do not claim to follow the earthly Jesus, and remain honest

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's exactly how Big Barn ended up with a bloody nose from the hands of Thel...

6c826ba67efb8984901de5053286a7f7.jpg

andyc

Yes sir, there are two types of people:

2. Do not claim to follow the earthly Jesus, and remain honest

As always the madness flows out of these mad individuals.
Following Jesus is about following the voice of the Spirit within, as it is the Spirit who has taken over from the ministry of Jesus. Remember him telling his disciples that this would be the case?

He would not leave them comfortless, but would send the comforter?

Yeah....no...yeah?

Duh!

SaulToPaul 2

As always the madness flows out of these mad individuals.
Following Jesus is about following the voice of the Spirit within, as it is the Spirit who has taken over from the ministry of Jesus. Remember him telling his disciples that this would be the case?

He would not leave them comfortless, but would send the comforter?

Yeah....no...yeah?

Duh!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

MAD claims to follow Paul but does not.

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
1Co 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
1Co 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

2Co 12:11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

LA

DAN P

MAD claims to follow Paul but does not.

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
LA

Hi , so do you beleve in BAPTIMAL REGENERATION ?

It says in Acts 22:16 , Ananias says , rise up , be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED and wash away your SINS !!

Where is the blood here , so explain Acts 22:16 !!

Paul was BAPTIZED in Acts 9:17-18 , explain how that happened ??

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , so do you beleve in BAPTIMAL REGENERATION ?

It says in Acts 22:16 , Ananias says , rise up , be BAPTIZO / BAPTIZED and wash away your SINS !!

Where is the blood here , so explain Acts 22:16 !!

Paul was BAPTIZED in Acts 9:17-18 , explain how that happened ??

dan p

Paul was not baptized in Acts 9:17-18.

DAN P

Paul was not baptized in Acts 9:17-18.

Hi and we have some more FAKE NEWS here as L A says that Paul was NOT Baptized as the Greek word in BAPTIZO / BAPTIZE !!

Here is what verse " And having stood up he was Baptized ".

So , keep that FAKE NEWS from being written again !!

dan p

Last edited: