Why I do not fear the end time

iouae

Wow! In that case it is clear that the best location would be the 'eye of the storm' so-to-speak. i.e. Israel. Of course the only problem is gaining citizenship as I pointed out in the other thread today:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-of-the-Jews&p=5167077&viewfull=1#post5167077

"Under current Israeli law you don't need to prove you have any Jewish genes, instead you only need to show that one of your grand parents has/had a piece of paper stating they were Jewish and that it doesn't matter what genes that grand parent had. However, this law may very soon change to include genetic testing and is currently under Israeli government consideration. I only mention this because it may come up in are other discussion about the end times survival strategy."

Mowing to Israel ASAP is the best strategy, once the tribulation begins it will get increasingly difficult unless they consider you to be Jewish.

Currently these are the only legitimate ways of gaining Israeli citizenship:

1. Prove you are Jewish by parentage/grand parents.

2. Become a Jew - This mean denouncing Jesus in some way though.

3. Marry a Jew - Okay if your single but it's still a big challenge and step to take.

4. Be very rich - Oh well.

5. Get posted out there for work purposes - Not many jobs offer this.

This is probably your/our best bet:

6. Gaining Israeli Citizenship through Naturalization - Live in Israel for three out of five years before applying: https://www.wikihow.com/Become-an-Israeli-Citizen

Still a big challenge because I had heard that you need a visa and or work permits to do this and even then you can only live there 3 months at a time and prove you have left the country (even if it is only for an hour at the boarder) every 3 months, (that rule may have changed?). Either way it is very difficult to live there but it can be done.

HOWEVER, there is even more important things to consider than all this when working out your end times strategy because you must consider the bigger picture.

WatchmanOnTheWall, Israel is a tiny country with nowhere to hide. Would you seriously go there?

If I wanted to disappear, I don't think I would have to go further than five miles from my house, and with a concerted effort, and nothing more than a shovel, nobody would find me again. I could dig my own cave in a few days, and then stock it and lay low. That sounds much more viable to me. Not that I am discounting what might work for you. And in your own country you have the home advantage in that you know how everything operates, and you have rights.

WatchmanOnTheWall

WatchmanOnTheWall, Israel is a tiny country with nowhere to hide. Would you seriously go there?

If I wanted to disappear, I don't think I would have to go further than five miles from my house, and with a concerted effort, and nothing more than a shovel, nobody would find me again. I could dig my own cave in a few days, and then stock it and lay low. That sounds much more viable to me. Not that I am discounting what might work for you. And in your own country you have the home advantage in that you know how everything operates, and you have rights.

If things got bad and there are gangs roaming around shooting each other for food there won't be anything such as 'rights'. The only authority would be the military and their main objective would be to protecting themselves and democracy. Have you ever tried digging? It's incredibly hard work, you'd need a digger to dig a cave/hole. :)

What would you do if you have a gang holding you at gun point asking where your food is?

iouae

If things got bad and there are gangs roaming around shooting each other for food there won't be anything such as 'rights'. The only authority would be the military and their main objective would be to protecting themselves and democracy. Have you ever tried digging? It's incredibly hard work, you'd need a digger to dig a cave/hole. :)

What would you do if you have a gang holding you at gun point asking where your food is?

If they ever stumbled upon me in my cave, it would look so primitive that they would probably offer this hobo a drink of water. Nobody thinks a man living in a cave has anything they want.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lets considered those prophesys:

Daniel 9:27
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 12
11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Matthew 24
15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

So with 45 days to go where must we flee to?:

Daniel 11:40-41
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South [Egypt] will engage him [The Anti-Christ] in battle, and the king of the North [Syria, Lebanon, northern Iraq, south eastern Turkey] will storm out against him [The Anti-Christ] with chariots, and cavalry, and a great fleet of ships. He [The Anti-Christ] will invade many countries, and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He [The Anti- Christ] will also invade the Beautiful Land [Israel]. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon [Jordan] will be delivered from his hand.

It's Jordan according to this, do you believe this? If so this ties in with:

Revelation 12:12-17
12 Therefore rejoice, you Heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.” [Seven years] 13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman [The Bride of Christ-Christians] who had given birth to the male child [Mary is a prophetic picture of the Church]. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle [Aeroplanes], so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, [Jordan] where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time [Three and a half years], out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river [The Anti- Christ’s armies], to overtake the woman, and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth [Miracles from God], and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring, those who keep God’s commands, and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.[These are the Christians left in Jerusalem and Israel in those last 3.5 years.]

Do you agree with any of this?

WatchmanOnTheWall

If they ever stumbled upon me in my cave, it would look so primitive that they would probably offer this hobo a drink of water. Nobody thinks a man living in a cave has anything they want.

One of them shoots you in the foot and asks you again where your food is. What do you do now? BTW you're going into shock, the pain is incredible and your screaming as loud as you can. You can hardly believe this is really happening but it is.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD!" he screams at you again and holds the gun to your other foot.

iouae

He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 12
11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Matthew 24
15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South [Egypt] will engage him [The Anti-Christ] in battle, and the king of the North [Syria, Lebanon, northern Iraq, south eastern Turkey] will storm out against him [The Anti-Christ] with chariots, and cavalry, and a great fleet of ships. He [The Anti-Christ] will invade many countries, and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He [The Anti- Christ] will also invade the Beautiful Land [Israel]. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon [Jordan] will be delivered from his hand.

12 Therefore rejoice, you Heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.” [Seven years] 13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman [The Bride of Christ-Christians] who had given birth to the male child [Mary is a prophetic picture of the Church]. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle [Aeroplanes], so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, [Jordan] where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time [Three and a half years], out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river [The Anti- Christ’s armies], to overtake the woman, and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth [Miracles from God], and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring, those who keep God’s commands, and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.[These are the Christians left in Jerusalem and Israel in those last 3.5 years.]

In Matt 24 the one city we are told to flee from in the end time is Jerusalem.

My reasoning is, why would I put myself near the one city we are told to flee from?

So my idea of bugging out would be to avoid ever being where anyone is likely to find one, where one never has to flee from.

To be honest, I don't trust my analysis of end-time prophecy enough to make moves from one country and continent to another, So I am still sure I could disappear somewhere closer to home.

WatchmanOnTheWall

In Matt 24 the one city we are told to flee from in the end time is Jerusalem.

My reasoning is, why would I put myself near the one city we are told to flee from?

So my idea of bugging out would be to avoid ever being where anyone is likely to find one, where one never has to flee from.

To be honest, I don't trust my analysis of end-time prophecy enough to make moves from one country and continent to another, So I am still sure I could disappear somewhere closer to home.

Fair enough and I would agree that it would be a big jump to make and could cause a lot of other problems and stress. Also there is the bigger picture I mentioned and that is to consider your eternal rewards in Heaven.

Your true destiny in Christ is specifically designed for only you to achieve, no one else can do it. God created you purposefully to achieve a specific function and it is up to you to discover what that is.

Therefore we must be daily looking to God for Him to guide us. God knows what is best for us and therefore we should be asking him what to do and where to go in these last days, rather than just making plans without Him.

So we are kind of back to square one and prepping but with our spiritual 'antennae' turned on in case God tells us to do or say something, that would change the course of our end times plans.

I do believe Israel will be the last country to fall to the mark of the beast system and that once a country has the mark people will not be able to buy food without it. To get the mark means to denounce all religions and beliefs (including Christ) and excepting another religion (Islam). Refusal to submit will mean beheading and only genuine submission will be rewarded with the mark.

iouae

Fair enough and I would agree that it would be a big jump to make and could cause a lot of other problems and stress. Also there is the bigger picture I mentioned and that is to consider your eternal rewards in Heaven.

Your true destiny in Christ is specifically designed for only you to achieve, no one else can do it. God created you purposefully to achieve a specific function and it is up to you to discover what that is.

Therefore we must be daily looking to God for Him to guide us. God knows what is best for us and therefore we should be asking him what to do and where to go in these last days, rather than just making plans without Him.

So we are kind of back to square one and prepping but with our spiritual 'antennae' turned on in case God tells us to do or say something, that would change the course of our end times plans.

I do believe Israel will be the last country to fall to the mark of the beast system and that once a country has the mark people will not be able to buy food without it. To get the mark means to denounce all religions and beliefs (including Christ) and excepting another religion (Islam). Refusal to submit will mean beheading and only genuine submission will be rewarded with the mark.

Would you be planning to bug out in Israel, or just live there like a normal citizen, in a normal suburb?

If you look at any video of Israel, all you see are rocks, rocks, rocks. I don't think there is a rockier country in the world. Great for the Palestinians :)
But I dislike rocks. Especially if I plan to dig a bug-out den.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Would you be planning to bug out in Israel, or just live there like a normal citizen, in a normal suburb?

If you look at any video of Israel, all you see are rocks, rocks, rocks. I don't think there is a rockier country in the world. Great for the Palestinians :)
But I dislike rocks. Especially if I plan to dig a bug-out den.

I would only move there now if/when God moves me there. I did try/looked into moving there in 2011 after visiting the coubntry but then realised I should wait for God to do it.

I would live in a home/building there most likely.

iouae

I would only move there now if/when God moves me there. I did try/looked into moving there in 2011 after visiting the coubntry but then realised I should wait for God to do it.

I would live in a home/building there most likely.

Have you heard how some folks think Petra in Jordan is a place to escape Mr.666?

iouae

Those thinking Petra is the place to escape Mr.666 use this scripture...
Dan 11:41
He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Ammon they say is Amman or Jordan. If Jordan escapes out of Mr.666's hand then that is the place to go.

And they think that they need to hide in a rock from...
Psa 27:5
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

And Petra = rock.

Thus it fulfils their idea of a place to go.

I think it's nuts, even though it's got a nice cave.
But there is no food or water. And it's like a trap, only one way out.
And it's advertised.

I want somewhere nobody is interested in, nor has heard about, a one horse town where the horse has died.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

You should wait for God to move there? Or wait for God to move you there?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I think you guys are scaredy cats of the end of days. You might take the mark to get a bowl of soup.

NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU.jpg

WatchmanOnTheWall

Have you heard how some folks think Petra in Jordan is a place to escape Mr.666?

Yes, but I don't believe it will literally be there. I believe the King of Jordan or who ever is in charge at that time will allow the Christians to flee there. (see post #64)

WatchmanOnTheWall

Those thinking Petra is the place to escape Mr.666 use this scripture...
Dan 11:41
He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Ammon they say is Amman or Jordan. If Jordan escapes out of Mr.666's hand then that is the place to go.

And they think that they need to hide in a rock from...
Psa 27:5
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

And Petra = rock.

Thus it fulfils their idea of a place to go.

I think it's nuts, even though it's got a nice cave.
But there is no food or water. And it's like a trap, only one way out.
And it's advertised.

I want somewhere nobody is interested in, nor has heard about, a one horse town where the horse has died.

Well yes it may be possible to find a remote place but that brings a whole heap of challenges in the struggle to survive. Also do you believe God will baptise the earth with fire when Jesus returns. If He does then nothing living on the surface will survive.

I believe this will happen and the only survivors will be those buried deep under ground. It is these people who will emerge after the tribulation and repopulate the Earth during Christ's 1000 year reign.

Mark 13:20
"If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

iouae

Daniel 12

Matthew 24

I want to comment on the bits underlined, while agreeing with much of what you said in the rest.

iouae

Well yes it may be possible to find a remote place but that brings a whole heap of challenges in the struggle to survive. Also do you believe God will baptise the earth with fire when Jesus returns. If He does then nothing living on the surface will survive.

I believe this will happen and the only survivors will be those buried deep under ground. It is these people who will emerge after the tribulation and repopulate the Earth during Christ's 1000 year reign.

Mark 13:20
"If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

I see the fire coming at the end of the Millennium when Gog attacks Jerusalem.

"Sake" is not in the Greek. Take it out and you have the end being shortened for the elect, by a rapture.
I believe in a rapture 45 days from the end, before the last 7 trumpet plagues are poured out.